Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This totally normal 26 year old man is now an incel in 2019. Inceldom continues to accelerate ...

He is subhuman. Lack of forward growth, balding and weak frame

He is subhuman. Lack of forward growth, balding and weak frame

Never used to be this way man. If you're too young to know, ask anyone over 30 whether they think a guy like this should be struggling to get dates or if he would have even 10-20 years ago. This is seriously not normal.

If this guy struggles to find a partner I have absolutely no chance even if I bought really good clothes, took professional photos and had a lot of friends.
They only need 1 or 2 chads to permanently inflate their ego. After a pump and dump, they feel entitled to what they have had.

Which is why alot of subpar foids would rather be single catladies or hookup with dykes.
This is one of the most difficult blackpills for people. Most women would rather become celibate, fuck a dog or become lesbian than have sex with an unattractive or even average man.

Last edited:
Never used to be this way man. If you're too young to know, ask anyone over 30 whether they think a guy like this should be struggling to get dates or if he would have even 10-20 years ago. This is seriously not normal.
Maybe back then standards were a lot lower but let lookism rate him.

No jawline, cheekbones and looks short from how large his eyes are to his body. Sometimes i fantasize living in the early 20s and having a sweet loving gf... sigh... fuck you western technology and degeneracy

He's not bad looking, just his lower third is too weak. Also a bit too much on the feminine side, otherwise he could pass as a young Morrissey.

He would likely get more matches if trying on another dating site/app.
Cope.

anyone white to u=giga chad. guy looks like a picasso painting during his cubism period.

Youre the one whos coping if you think this guy is truly ugly. From his pics he appears to have a decent social life and I bet he isnt a virgin anymore.

He just lose out on Tinder because of the mentioned flaws (which bring him down to a 5 or 6) but he definitely wont stay single for the remainder of his life, at least if hes willing to betabux/ lower his standards.
Ps: jaw surgery/fillers might be the path to ascension for him.

first picture looks like chadlite. others are worse. he normalmogs me nevertheless

Youre the one whos coping if you think this guy is truly ugly. From his pics he appears to have a decent social life and I bet he isnt a virgin anymore.

He just lose out on Tinder because of the mentioned flaws (which bring him down to a 5 or 6) but he definitely wont stay single for the remainder of his life, at least if hes willing to betabux/ lower his standards.
Ps: jaw surgery/fillers might be the path to ascension for him.
This is why i think this site is filled with6/10+ people. If you really think this guy is ugly, then you're not truly ugly and looking for an excuses.

The more men being pushed into inceldom & then now having the courage to fight back is life fuel tbh. The more the merrier I say.

26/M

I modified profile based on feedback. No luck.

If people could take some time to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. I've never had luck on here and not dated in quite some time. If it's my appearance or something else, I'd like to know. What "league" should I be going for? How do I rate? etc etc.

If I may ask; how attractive am I? Cause I get no attention OLD or in real life.

I do a lot with my life but never are not interested at these events, classes etc either.

So let's see. We have a 26 year old man who has a proper job (teacher) and is well styled with semi-professional pictures and a totally normal/average face, and he is incel in 2019 posting on a Tinder feedback forum looking for help to figure out what he can do differently.

If there's any point to this, it's that we probably shouldn't really feel that bad about being incel or take it too personally. We're actually probably not monsters or even that horrifying looking. Standards are just going higher and higher every year at an incredible rate. If I saw this guy on the street I would never guess he is incel. His biggest flaws are an early receding hairline, mild facial asymmetry, and a bit of weak jawline, but I'd say he's completely normal and very average looking. 20 years ago he would certainly have a committed girlfriend by now who loved him and they might even be planning a family by now.

It should be at least somewhat reassuring to know that if normal guys are becoming incel too then maybe we're actually more normal than we think and we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves.

Women can never love period see briffault's law

over for sub-6 men theory is legit tbh

is your fake account a gold account?

cause he fuckin tried ol dating........
if he try to look for gf through social circle hed be fine, he aint bad looking

I used to work as a teacher. Believe me, women do not consider it a good career. The second I mentioned that I was a teacher they started talking down to me. Teachers automatically get looked at as 'betas'/'nice guys'/losers by a lot of people.

That guy is a solid 4/10.

In Brasil he would be able to not be incel if he runned JBW on some 4-5/10 non white female or accepted to date a fat girl.

He's not bad looking, just his lower third is too weak. Also a bit too much on the feminine side, otherwise he could pass as a young Morrissey.

He would likely get more matches if trying on another dating site/app.

No man, the guy is ugly in fact. That lack of jaw kills him. He could stop being ugly with only one surgery, that already would save him.

He is not UGLY AS FUCK, not sub4, but he is bellow average.

It's just so fucking over for me It's so over.

From his pics he appears to have a decent social life
LMAO what, riding a jetski with what looks like his brother? He looks lonely and sad as fuck, he is not good looking enough to get away with lack of social proof of the highest order. He is 5/10 at best.

All pics consist of hairstylemaxxing and fashionmaxxing. He should be gigachad according to bluepilled advices

Easy answer, smartphones. Instant access to every Chad in a 500 mile radius, being showered with admiration and attention 24/7, every woman is a celebrity with Instagram. It’s almost satirical how bad the situation became because of smartphones.

Women would rather drop out of the dating pool than date a guy like this. Their circuits are totally fried and men are becoming doomed because of it. Women weren't built to process tens of thousands of applications from men at a time. Their nature causes them to always only want the best of what they see. The more they see, the more they want. It's a downward spiral.

So many high iQ answers on this Thread .
It is truly over for sub8s in 2019 .
And it will only get worse from here on out .
We NEED to spread the message , we need more people to take the Blackpill .
Currently we are mocked and branded as the outsiders , but in a couple years they realize we told the Truth .
We arent crazy , we are just ahead of the curve .

Sticky this thread tbh

LMAO what, riding a jetski with what looks like his brother? He looks lonely and sad as fuck, he is not good looking enough to get away with lack of social proof of the highest order. He is 5/10 at best.

Still a better social life than most of us.

I can tell you this guy would be doing fine on every party (unless there arent any other issues with him that dont show up on photos). Probably not going to hook up with one of the hotter girls, but they wont ignore him completely either.

Don’t even download tinder if you’re not top 10%

That guy is a solid 4/10.

In Brasil he would be able to not be incel if he runned JBW on some 4-5/10 non white female or accepted to date a fat girl.

No man, the guy is ugly in fact. That lack of jaw kills him. He could stop being ugly with only one surgery, that already would save him.

He is not UGLY AS FUCK, not sub4, but he is bellow average.

If getting matches on tinder sets the bar for being ugly, then > 50 % of men are doomed.

face mogs me, job mogs me, personality mogs me (KEK), smile mogs me, photogenic nature mogs me, white mogs me (more white than me), life mogs me...

Still a incel, fuck man, it never even began.

See this is the issue guys. Among whites, I can agree maybe this guy is a 4-4.5/10 (ie. slightly below average but still normal). Among a mixed ethnicity crowd, he's a solid 5/10, since he'll MOG shorter/uglier curries/ricecels/blacks easily.

So in a big multicultural city, he's pretty much gonna represent the textbook average.

Plus he did everything everyone says to maximize his looks and photos (except that he fucked up his beard shaving in some pics - minor issue). He got a reliable professional job. He lists himself as an "extrovert" so he likely has a normal social life.

People say "he just needs to get off online dating" but he already says he tried that - he says he got no interest from women in classes or his life activities.

See here's what I think happened from his post and his age - this guy just graduated from teacher's college. And he hasn't been able to get any dates in a while in school. But now he thinks "I've graduated - I've got a job - I'm a professional now - girls will like me! I'm gonna make the best OLD profile and then things will start picking up! This is my new life!"

And so he took a semi-professional photo shoot. He collected all the types of photos you're supposed to get. And then ... NOTHING.

This is what's fucked up - at least 40% of the male population can do no better than this. Many of us will always be shorter, uglier, more ethnic, or more mentally fucked and less professionally successful. By definition that will always be the case.

Someone ITT said, to paraphrase: "Women now expect men like this to get facial surgery before they will date them." That's not a fucking joke but it should be. The only thing he has left to do is jaw/chin surgeries and hair transplants. And then what? He goes up another point in looks? Will that save him? For how long?

The problem with trying to self improve or surgery your way out of this issue is the standards keep going up annually. So if you get surgery and go from a 3/10 to a 4/10? Too bad. You're still below the cutoff. You go from a 4/10 to a 5/10? Maybe you can get by for now ... but what about in another 2-3 years?

Not to mention the Norwood reaper has marked him and unless he gets on hair meds ASAP and has a good response, this is his peak adult attractiveness right now. It will not get any better than this.

This situation is so fucked up it's almost beyond comprehension. I have been seeing lots of Tinder/dating advice posts over the past few months and I have seen numerous just like this. It's not an isolated case. Average men are entering the border of inceldom.

I wouldn't say he's truly a permanent incel yet. Maybe he'll get lucky in a few months and he can hold onto his landwhale for dear life. But the fact that he's struggling like this does not bode well for anyone. It shows there is almost no limit to how bad things will get.

We may sincerely reach a point where 6/10 men are getting laid sporadically and only 7+/10 men are getting laid consistently. I mean, based on this, we're probably already there.

Many, many, many men. It's fucking over. For what it's worth, at least we're not alone. Does it make you feel more normal?

It won't be long now before the median number of sexual partners a man has in his lifetime will drop below 1. Gigachads will have lay counts in the hundreds or even thousands, while a completely average man will get nothing.

This guy is slightly above average unless turbomanlet. @RageAgainstTDL Is it possible to find out about his height somehow?

Browridge mogs me into the nether realm

This guy is slightly above average unless turbomanlet. @RageAgainstTDL Is it possible to find out about his height somehow?

I mean his height doesn't even matter since you can't see his height in the pictures. He looks like totally normal height. But that's not good enough either.

He mogs me into oblivion but he looks soymaxed

This situation is so fucked up it's almost beyond comprehension. I have been seeing lots of Tinder/dating advice posts over the past few months and I have seen numerous just like this. It's not an isolated case. Average men are entering the border of inceldom.

I wouldn't say he's truly a permanent incel yet. Maybe he'll get lucky in a few months and he can hold onto his landwhale for dear life. But the fact that he's struggling like this does not bode well for anyone. It shows there is almost no limit to how bad things will get.

We may sincerely reach a point where 6/10 men are getting laid sporadically and only 7+/10 men are getting laid consistently. I mean, based on this, we're probably already there.

Many, many, many men. It's fucking over. For what it's worth, at least we're not alone. Does it make you feel more normal?

You are at the crux of the issue. Say for the sake of argument this guy is a 4/10 and at that level in 2019, just has no chance to ever date a woman let alone marry. That means 40% of men will never be able to have a girlfriend. And say another 30% of men would have no chance of having a long term marriage. So only 3 in 10 men would even be able to have a normal family.

It is not a state of affairs that is beneficial to the men of our nation. Not even factoring what the collapse of the family means for women.. women also have sons & grandsons & brothers and long term men friends.

At a minimum women want their own sons to be able to live a full and normal life.

I don't think there's any coping after this one.

He is BELLOW average, not above.
Not really lol not sure where you guys live that everyone looks better than this.
I mean his height doesn't even matter since you can't see his height in the pictures. He looks like totally normal height. But that's not good enough either.
I can't tell it from the pictures. :waitwhat:

He has a decent face but he looks short and has narrow shoulders.

This, he is obviously short as fuck, probably 5'7 or below. Also a framecel. Rectangular torso, no V taper, tiny wrists.

holy shit it's getting really bad

Betamaxxed average guy, forget about it. He'll be in his 30's when a 40 y/0 with 2 kids finally wants to betabuxx him when she 'settles down'.

he might get lucky with some prime student with daddy issues

You don't get a job working with kids as an ugly guy. He's normal looking.

See this is the issue guys. Among whites, I can agree maybe this guy is a 4-4.5/10 (ie. slightly below average but still normal). Among a mixed ethnicity crowd, he's a solid 5/10, since he'll MOG shorter/uglier curries/ricecels/blacks easily.

So in a big multicultural city, he's pretty much gonna represent the textbook average.

Plus he did everything everyone says to maximize his looks and photos (except that he fucked up his beard shaving in some pics - minor issue). He got a reliable professional job. He lists himself as an "extrovert" so he likely has a normal social life.

People say "he just needs to get off online dating" but he already says he tried that - he says he got no interest from women in classes or his life activities.

See here's what I think happened from his post and his age - this guy just graduated from teacher's college. And he hasn't been able to get any dates in a while in school. But now he thinks "I've graduated - I've got a job - I'm a professional now - girls will like me! I'm gonna make the best OLD profile and then things will start picking up! This is my new life!"

And so he took a semi-professional photo shoot. He collected all the types of photos you're supposed to get. And then ... NOTHING.

This is what's fucked up - at least 40% of the male population can do no better than this. Many of us will always be shorter, uglier, more ethnic, or more mentally fucked and less professionally successful. By definition that will always be the case.

Someone ITT said, to paraphrase: "Women now expect men like this to get facial surgery before they will date them." That's not a fucking joke but it should be. The only thing he has left to do is jaw/chin surgeries and hair transplants. And then what? He goes up another point in looks? Will that save him? For how long?

The problem with trying to self improve or surgery your way out of this issue is the standards keep going up annually. So if you get surgery and go from a 3/10 to a 4/10? Too bad. You're still below the cutoff. You go from a 4/10 to a 5/10? Maybe you can get by for now ... but what about in another 2-3 years?

Not to mention the Norwood reaper has marked him and unless he gets on hair meds ASAP and has a good response, this is his peak adult attractiveness right now. It will not get any better than this.

The reality is, most white guys are fat in their 20s... meaning...

he's at least average for his race.

And I understand women can or only deal with far above average men, but that doesn't change the definition of average.

Not really lol not sure where you guys live that everyone looks better than this.
I live in Brasil and most white guys i knew IRL during all my life looks better than this one.