Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This totally normal 26 year old man is now an incel in 2019. Inceldom continues to accelerate ...

Ho
How do you "look short" without a reference point or at least full body shot?????????
I don't know how to explain. You can just tell. You've never seen a picture of someone and could just tell they're tall? Or short? Look up pictures of any supermodel and you can tell they're tall just by their proportions and body shape. Any female supermodel that is 5'9"+ has long skinny legs and a lithe figure. If you look at a 5'2" girl, her legs will look kind of thick and stubby in comparison even if she's super skinny. And her whole body will look stubby. Same goes for men. Their proportions just look different when short. You don't think you'd be able to tell that Chris Morgan (bagelcel) is short just by looking at his frame and proportions (let's pretend you never saw him standing next to anyone and you didn't know his height) ??

But this is what I mean - it's like yeah you can nitpick and find flaws. Every normal/average guy has flaws. But really he's just a normal dude who put a lot of work into his profile and has a good sounding normal life overall. This shouldn't be happening.
Foids are ungrateful faggots whose standards are ridiculous as fuck due to having a never-ending amount of options.

Fatcel is volcel. He needs to drop 5-8 bf% points to get a jawline that's made of bone instead of hair.

Why the fuck do Normies put “Gym” in their profiles when it doesn’t look like they’ve ever even set foot inside a gym? JFL
They think their newbie gains are worth bragging rights, and telling people about their lifting is the one quick push needed to get those gains noticed.

Little do they know, unless people are commenting on your gains completely unprompted, you don't even lift bro.

Fatcel is volcel. He needs to drop 3-5 bf% points to get a jawline that's made of bone instead of hair.

They think their newbie gains are worth bragging rights, and telling people about their lifting is the one quick push needed to get those gains noticed.

Little do they know, unless people are commenting on your gains completely unprompted, you don't even lift bro.
Based gymbro.

Normies putting “gym” in their profiles when they are completely skinny or skinnyfat retards is just unironic cringe. I wouldn’t even dream of mentioning “by the way, I go to the gym :forcedsmile:“ unless I was visibly built.

The best part is they probably have completely shitty normie diets and drink beer every weekend, eat a fuckton of bread, don’t get enough protein, etc. “just lift at the gym for 45 minutes 3 times a week and eat whatever you want bro!”
I’m not saying you need to have an autistic dedication to the gym, but why even bother if you are going to do it so incorrectly?

Fatcel is volcel. He needs to drop 5-8 bf% points to get a jawline that's made of bone instead of hair.
Ded srs?

I believe once you are 10-11% bf with a little bit of mucles you have reached your top form, being a beast is cope.

Based gymbro.

Normies putting “gym” in their profiles when they are completely skinny or skinnyfat retards is just unironic cringe. I wouldn’t even dream of mentioning “by the way, I go to the gym :forcedsmile:“ unless I was visibly built.

The best part is they probably have completely shitty normie diets and drink beer every weekend, eat a fuckton of bread, don’t get enough protein, etc. “just lift at the gym for 45 minutes 3 times a week and eat whatever you want bro!”
I’m not saying you need to have an autistic dedication to the gym, but why even bother if you are going to do it so incorrectly?
You don't really need a ton of protein to build muscle (especially if you have low LBM to begin with), and they probably would do at least a little better on a minimalist 3 day a week full body split, but I do agree that normies have no clue how to eat or train. Too chubby to bulk, not disciplined enough to cut, they spin their wheels "trying" to recomp by doing spontaneous isolation movements with bad form and no regard for strength balance, when recomping is hard enough even when you do absolutely everything right and doesn't work at all for people with mediocre-to-bad genetics.

There's a slim chance he just has an unfortunately placed hyoid bone, but given the most likely scenario, yes, ded srs.

I believe once you are 10-11% bf with a little bit of mucles you have reached your top form, being a beast is cope.
If you want to look like you lift in clothes and be that lean, you will need to be pretty beastly. I know personally, when I put on a shirt that's not fairly tight, I shrink down badly.

You don't really need a ton of protein to build muscle (especially if you have low LBM to begin with), and they probably would do at least a little better on a minimalist 3 day a week full body split, but I do agree that normies have no clue how to eat or train. Too chubby to bulk, not disciplined enough to cut, they spin their wheels "trying" to recomp by doing spontaneous isolation movements with bad form and no regard for strength balance, when recomping is hard enough even when you do absolutely everything right and doesn't work at all for people with mediocre-to-bad genetics.

There's a slim chance he just has an unfortunately placed hyoid bone, but given the most likely scenario, yes, ded srs.

If you want to look like you lift in clothes and be that lean, you will need to be pretty beastly. I know personally, when I put on a shirt that's not fairly tight, I shrink down badly.
Yeah, the protein is good for recovery though not just building muscle. Wasn’t the general guideline 1g of protein per lb of lean body mass a day?

And you do have gains, they'll accuse you of being on roids (which you probably are) which seems like an uncomfortable scenario.

Yeah, the protein is good for recovery though not just building muscle. Wasn’t the general guideline 1g of protein per lb of lean body mass a day?
That, 1g per pound of total body weight, and 1.8-2.2g per kilogram of body weight are all general guidelines. Most people get at least 1 gram per pound of lean body weight with their Burger King whoppers and chicken and waffle breakfasts. It's only a real concern for people with relatively low-protein diets like impoverished third-worlders and vegans.

And you do have gains, they'll accuse you of being on roids (which you probably are) which seems like an uncomfortable scenario.
I've gotten some comments from normies. Not accused of being on gear, though. Mostly positive comments about my arms and abdomen. It seems like the place you'd most likely come across that would be the gym, so homegymcels are probably less likely to be accused of roiding even if they do have visible gains.

Bro 5-8% is cope and a looksmin, 9-11% is the best range. Some gymcels do that because they lose sight of what's important because they cope too hard.
It's a looksmin and you don't really need that, it's one of the few bright sides of having social media. It may be December and snowing outside but in your pfp you can be sunbathing on the beach.

Bro 5-8% is cope and a looksmin, 9-11% is the best range. Some gymcels do that because they lose sight of what's important because they cope too hard.
I mean he needs to lose 5-8% from where he is right now, which is at least 18%, probably 20% or more. Going below 6-7% body fat is getting a bit uncanny. 9-11% is already pretty lean.

It's a looksmin and you don't really need that
Being beastly is a looksmin? I don't see how. It's not like being jacked ruins your face. If you want to stay lean while building muscle, you can keep a tight body fat range with discrete cutting and bulking cycles.

I mean he needs to lose 5-8% from where he is right now, which is at least 18%, probably 20% or more. Going below 6-7% body fat is getting a bit uncanny. 9-11% is already pretty lean.
Oh sorry, then we agree.
Being beastly is a looksmin? I don't see how. It's not like being jacked ruins your face. If you want to stay lean while building muscle, you can keep a tight body fat range with discrete cutting and bulking cycles.
I think the best looking physique should probably be something that cannot be seen through your clothes (I will send an example in a PM if you like). Beastmaxxing imho is a statusmax.

Last edited:
Oh sorry, then we agree.

I think the best looking physique should probably be something that cannot be seen through your clothes (I will send an example in a PM if you like). Beastmaxxing imho is a statusmax.

This is getting gay as fuck but science suggests women ALWAYS prefer stronger looking men:

All women find the bodies of 'strong looking men' more attractive than those with weaker bodies

The ottermode shit is a cope. There is no such thing as too much muscle for men as long as you also stay lean and don't turn into a total freakshow.

I notice even as a man I can see the difference now that I'm aware of it. I watched an old Rock movie:

escapetowitch-1.jpg

While he's technically big there, comparatively speaking, he's tiny compare to his current version:

1dbfd012b50586c0-600x338.jpg

And it's undeniable the larger version mogs the smaller one. I couldn't believe how beta he looked in his prev form compared to what I'm used to seeing in 2019. Size = alpha.

Women mostly want the guy they think can beat everyone else up. And if they claim otherwise they're virtue signalling and/or coping because they're insecure about their own shitty bodies.

Last edited:
You're talking about ottermode, right? A classical Greek aesthetic.

That seems to be the ideal for foids in the 16-21 age range, since that's what you see in boy bands and Kpop bands, but above that, you start to see preferences for more muscle mass, even to the point where they'll accept slightly higher body fat.

Plot twist: the guy is OP irl

That seems to be the ideal for foids in the 16-21 age range, since that's what you see in boy bands and Kpop bands, but above that, you start to see preferences for more muscle mass, even to the point where they'll accept slightly higher body fat.

If I were to accept this as a premise and had to venture an explanation for would be more likely a function of their preference for similar aged men and the inability of 16-21 year old men to typically be HUGE.

Ie. 16-21 year old girls usually want 18-23 year old guys, and even most celebrity males at that age are not huge since they're just finishing puberty and beginning to bulk.

Boy bands also have to be sexually inoffensive to be marketable to parents. No parent is going to take their 15 year old daughter to see some roided up ripped guy doing a Magic Mike dance on stage. We're not that degen yet. So it's a function of the format too.

Outside of those points, more muscles >> less muscles in every way. Mog or be mogged.

As another example, women want Brad Pitt in Troy more than they want Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

If I were to accept this as a premise and had to venture an explanation for would be more likely a function of their preference for similar aged men and the inability of 16-21 year old men to typically be HUGE.

Ie. 16-21 year old girls usually want 18-23 year old guys, and even most celebrity males at that age are not huge since they're just finishing puberty and beginning to bulk.

Boy bands also have to be sexually inoffensive to be marketable to parents. No parent is going to take their 15 year old daughter to see some roided up ripped guy doing a Magic Mike dance on stage. We're not that degen yet. So it's a function of the format too.

Outside of those points, more muscles >> less muscles in every way. Mog or be mogged.

As another example, women want Brad Pitt in Troy more than they want Brad Pitt in Fight Club.
This is a bit of a gymcel cope. We're talking marginal differences here. As long as the body is lean and athletic, it's already at least close to optimal, and physique is one of the lesser factors in any case. Face, height, and frame still dominate.

And it's undeniable the larger version mogs the smaller one. I couldn't believe how beta he looked in his prev form compared to what I'm used to seeing in 2019. Size = alpha.

Yes ottermode. I'm convinced that beastmaxxing like that is a statusmax more similar to thugmaxxing, after all you never see models be so muscular because they probably think it'd ruin their harmony.

This guy needs hair transplant and jaw surgery. Run jbw in saudi or other shitholes then he can come kiss my foot to thank me
Yes ottermode. I'm convinced that beastmaxxing like that is a statusmax more similar to thugmaxxing, after all you never see models be so muscular because they probably think it'd ruin their harmony.

Just leanmax dont overdo it like a retard

This is a bit of a gymcel cope. We're talking marginal differences here. As long as the body is lean and athletic, it's already at least close to optimal, and physique is one of the lesser factors in any case. Face, height, and frame still dominate.

Absolutely face/height/race/frame all dominate. BUT if we're talking about what size is optimal, then unless you are talking about hitting IFBB sizes (freakshow), bigger is always better.

If you want your body to help you you need to look big in clothes. Here's another example:

fulham-emerson-hyndman-us-soccer-player-560x373.jpg

Standard soccercel. I am sure he is ripped under that shirt and a top notch athlete but this physique will not help him get laid. This physique would:

7602744ac0f817dc7d94e758698eb2c0.jpg

Obviously this Chad is better looking too but that's not the point. Ignoring the faces, the bigger body is more attractive to women.

I would guess models either (rightly, at least in their case) think it's a waste of time, or are afraid to bulk because they see bodybuilders getting obese during their off-season and think that's necessarily what they'd have to do to get muscular. The ones who model for clothes lines also don't want to get too muscular since it would affect how the clothes fit them.

But muscular models do exist. They fall into the specific niche of "fitness model". They're the ones shredding down to 6% body fat so some fitness company can sell protein powder or bosu balls.

The guy is a 2/10 at best.
Also he doesn't look ethnic enough to have any chance to slay pussy in London.

He radiates a weird gay impression tbh

He probably suffers from manletism.

Srs, take a walk outside, it's quite rare to see random guys on his level of ugliness

I disagree. Search "graduating class photo" in Google Images - you'll find all sorts of shit like this:

GRAD-CLASS-SUMMER-2014-qe99z2.jpg

2018gradbanner.png

GRAD-WINTER-2015-CLASS-PHOTO-1xt91ly.jpg

Most of them mog him and me

Maybe you but not him. He'd be close to the midway point of that total group. ie. Average. There's lots of way uglier guys than him in all those photos.

Maybe you but not him. He'd be close to the midway point of that total group. ie. Average. There's lots of way uglier guys than him in all those photos.
I agree hypergamy is out of control but to say he is average is an over stretch

I agree hypergamy is out of control but to say he is average is an over stretch

I just posted a few classes of graduating university students which I pulled at random - no cherry picking (they were the first I got) - and he is pretty average in all those groups.

It's getting to the point where you either have it or you don't.

This guy self-improves, has social hobbies, works, is perfectly average looking, and still struggles to get laid.

If dating sucks for him then imagine our prospects. It's fucking over.

A problem I see with him is who is his target girlfriend demographic. Like his profession is too low end for high class girls. But he seems like a 'standard boring nice white guy', and thus not appealing to lower class women either. And when you talk to people there is less and less people in the middle demographic.

I think he should go back to school and become a doctor.

I just posted a few classes of graduating university students which I pulled at random - no cherry picking (they were the first I got) - and he is pretty average in all those groups.
I see changs and normies that mog him
A problem I see with him is who is his target girlfriend demographic. Like his profession is too low end for high class girls. But he seems like a 'standard boring nice white guy', and thus not appealing to lower class women either. And when you talk to people there is less and less people in the middle demographic.

I think he should go back to school and become a doctor.

Cope. Chad can be a high school teacher and impregnate the incel dentist’s wife

I see changs and normies that mog him

Cope. Chad can be a high school teacher and impregnate the incel dentist’s wife

"Average" doesn't mean unmoggable. It just means roughly half of guys mog and half are mogged. In those pics he mogs most of the dethniks and even numbers of the ricecels. A few Changs do mog him. The whites he is also pretty even with - most are not "handsome" - most in those pics are kind of ugly. I still think he falls somewhere in the 40-60th percentile in those groups. ie. Average. Unless perhaps he's very short or his frame is tiny, but that's not obvious from the pics either way.

Also I just noticed this poor cuck listed "salsa" in his interests. He fell into that normie meme lie too. Here's what will happen if you go to salsa class:

There are maybe 5-10 guys and 10 girls. Most of the women are moms in their 30s and 40s. There might be 1-3 ugly/fat girls in their 20s. They will all be chasing the one Chad in the class or the Chad instructor. You will dance with them, ask them if they're busy that weekend, they will say they have important things to do, and you will go home and masturbate. Then you can spend the next 6 months dancing like a jackass with a bunch of girls who don't want anything to do with you.

Does anyone think Chad knows how to salsa dance? Give me a fucking break.

This guy literally did every single thing normies say you're supposed to do and it didn't work. He's the posterboy for bluepilled/redpilled failure. The only actual answers to why things are the way they are come from the blackpill, and this is perfect proof.

But this is what I mean - it's like yeah you can nitpick and find flaws. Every normal/average guy has flaws. But really he's just a normal dude who put a lot of work into his profile and has a good sounding normal life overall. This shouldn't be happening.

Incel numbers will only grow larger by the year. What will happen when majority of men can't find a partner?

Srs, take a walk outside, it's quite rare to see random guys on his level of ugliness
Newcels trying to statusmaxx by looking edgy and bl4ckp1ll3d. Unless he is a turbomanlet he is in no way below average.

No shame in being an incel anymore. It's the norm now.

He's like a 4.5 with potential to score higher by losing bf%
You are so obsessed with low bf. I am too. My mom told me to gain weight and now i lost some cheekbone protrusion and hollow cheeks. Gonna reduce body weigut
"Average" doesn't mean unmoggable. It just means roughly half of guys mog and half are mogged. In those pics he mogs most of the dethniks and even numbers of the ricecels. A few Changs do mog him. The whites he is also pretty even with - most are not "handsome" - most in those pics are kind of ugly. I still think he falls somewhere in the 40-60th percentile in those groups. ie. Average. Unless perhaps he's very short or his frame is tiny, but that's not obvious from the pics either way.

Also I just noticed this poor cuck listed "salsa" in his interests. He fell into that normie meme lie too. Here's what will happen if you go to salsa class:

There are maybe 5-10 guys and 10 girls. Most of the women are moms in their 30s and 40s. There might be 1-3 ugly/fat girls in their 20s. They will all be chasing the one Chad in the class or the Chad instructor. You will dance with them, ask them if they're busy that weekend, they will say they have important things to do, and you will go home and masturbate. Then you can spend the next 6 months dancing like a jackass with a bunch of girls who don't want anything to do with you.

Does anyone think Chad knows how to salsa dance? Give me a fucking break.

This guy literally did every single thing normies say you're supposed to do and it didn't work. He's the posterboy for bluepilled/redpilled failure. The only actual answers to why things are the way they are come from the blackpill, and this is perfect proof.
How many times do i have to say this.. these normie advices are outdated and used as an insult assuming we are boring unhygienic losers when we habe members on the forum in med school, architecture, computer science, engineering, PhD and more

Last edited:
You are so obsessed with low bf. I am too. My mom told me to gain weight and now i lost some cheekbone protrusion and hollow cheeks. Gonna reduce body weigut
bf is massive and worth obsessing over if looksmaxing is your first priority. Also important if you want to be athletic at all; there's nothing athletic about high bf except for a token few very specific cases.

Newcels trying to statusmaxx by looking edgy and bl4ckp1ll3d. Unless he is a turbomanlet he is in no way below average.
Then you wonder why they don't take incels seriously.

I walk about 4 miles total through a large college campus 3x a week to play ball and that guy is average at worst even compared to younger men.

Most men, even young ones are fat.

Run his pics by looksmax.org and you'll see
That means nothing, it's not about rating him but rather about comparing him to the general population. Maybe you only go to places with very young and good looking guys and don't know about all the ugly ones

Error 404: Jawline not found.