Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill tik tok is pure blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I don't have the app, I fear the chinese government, but I've seen some brutal videos of tik tok here, tik tok is so brutal man, it's 100% the real life, foids are all sluts (no exceptions, our family members included), tik tok is pure black pill, I request at the mods the prefix "Tik Tok"

I don't have the app, I fear the chinese government, but I've seen some brutal videos of tik tok here, tik tok is so brutal man, it's 100% the real life, foids are all sluts (no exceptions, our family members included), tik tok is pure black pill, I request at the mods the prefix "Tik Tok"
I concur, that way I can block it!

Yep, it exposes foids as being disgusting whores they just openly admit it now

I have only ever seen snippets shared around with the logo on the corner and every single one just feels like you've walked in mid conversation of some brainless The View whore giving a diatribe on some shit nobody cares about.

not only that, but chads have millions of followers, many whom are young girls. it sets an unrealistic standard that spreads among the younger generation. absolutely brutal:blackpill: