Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: Cannot get high in your own house out of fear

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I cannot get high in my own house because I live with my dad and have no place of my own. My dad is anti-drugs and if he finds out the worst case is he sends me to a psych ward or beats my ass. (my dad mogs me strength-wise) I wish I could get high with my THC-O vape but I am afraid of my dad finding out, the result wouldn't be pleasant so i'd rather do it when he is out of the house and even then I am paranoid if the high does not go off before he comes back from work. I am a 19 year old NEET and already have enough of being humiliated by my family for not being in employment. Last thing I need is being sent to a psych ward or getting beaten senseless. I also want to trip on DMT or try shrooms but as long as I don't have my own apartment or a house that won't happen. Drugs are a good cope but only for those who are in control of their life. I'd like to have a job and trip for 12 hours on DMT friday night in my own apartment but that shit is not possible for me.

struggles of bulgaristan folks

struggles of bulgaristan folks
sad its over GIF

I cannot get high in my own house because I live with my dad and have no place of my own. My dad is anti-drugs and if he finds out the worst case is he sends me to a psych ward or beats my ass. (my dad mogs me strength-wise) I wish I could get high with my THC-O vape but I am afraid of my dad finding out, the result wouldn't be pleasant so i'd rather do it when he is out of the house and even then I am paranoid if the high does not go off before he comes back from work. I am a 19 year old NEET and already have enough of being humiliated by my family for not being in employment. Last thing I need is being sent to a psych ward or getting beaten senseless. I also want to trip on DMT or try shrooms but as long as I don't have my own apartment or a house that won't happen. Drugs are a good cope but only for those who are in control of their life. I'd like to have a job and trip for 12 hours on DMT friday night in my own apartment but that shit is not possible for me.
BULLSHIT THERE IS 20CM THICK WALL BETWEEN PARENTS LIVING ROOM AND I JUST CLOSE MY DOORS AND PUT SOFA IN FRONT OF DOORS SO THAT I TAKE A LOT OF DRUGS AND JERKING OFF I FEEL KIND OF COZY AND COMFY WHEN JERKIN OFF ON SPEED (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

mile kitic

bosnian-born serbian just like me :feelsaww:
ngl mile kitic mogs me out of this realm. Every folk balkan star mogs me despite most of them being of old age.

Incel trait: you don't know anyone whom you can buy weed from and don't have access to it (IN VIDEO GAME)

you don't have a large yard or a park near your house?

one of the best bosnian classics
balkan people are nt low inhib moggers but knowing that we are different from them sucks. I wish I was your average low IQ balkan citizen who knew how to have fun and socialize.

literally my entire family except me :feelsrope:
same my dad actually is similar to me but he has no trouble interacting @SerbBurekConsoomer balkan gang unite :society: :smonk:

Just trip when your parents are asleep. I used to do it all the time with RCs, shrooms and acid. Don't take DMT by yourself.

@Ron.Belgrade do you know stojan telefonskije zajebancije

Get shit sent to a po box and pick it up
Don't use anything that produces a scent, so for weed use edibles instead
Hide them good or disguise them as something else like eyedrops by dissolving them in water
Been doing drugs under my parent's nose for years, they have no clue jfl

you balkan gang too? @oofy

Can't you just drink? Vodka from the freezer plus lime is a classic. Even better if you can get potato vodka.

I'm trying to find out if Delta 8 is dangerous, I've heard mixed things, some say its fine, others say it's got fucked up chemicals that'll make your trip horrible

Don't use anything that produces a scent, so for weed use edibles instead
Hide them good or disguise them as something else like eyedrops by dissolving them in water
Been doing drugs under my parent's nose for years, they have no clue jfl
How do you get it sent, I know no one

Based dad ngl there are more productive copes than drugs

OP Do not do this!

If the Feds build a case on you, because they intercepted it, they will watch you pick it up over and over and over again, and re-open the packages, just to build a case on you. Assuming you are insuring consistent supply. Otherwise, they will send an undercover to the P.O that will watch you sign off on it, than arrest you in a STING operation. In that case, you are fucked.

How do you get it sent, I know no one
dark web
OP Do not do this!

If the Feds build a case on you, because they intercepted it, they will watch you pick it up over and over and over again, and re-open the packages, just to build a case on you. Assuming you are insuring consistent supply. Otherwise, they will send an undercover to the P.O that will watch you sign off on it, than arrest you in a STING operation. In that case, you are fucked.
Depending where u live some governments don't rlly give a shit, and u can switch between post offices or use drop houses instead
Generally they go after dealers rather than buyers

I'm trying to find out if Delta 8 is dangerous, I've heard mixed things, some say its fine, others say it's got fucked up chemicals that'll make your trip horrible
It smokes like normal weed to me. :feelsjuice:

Depending where u live some governments don't rlly give a shit, and u can switch between post offices or use drop houses instead
Generally they go after dealers rather than buyers
U.S. takes federal trafficking very seriously, regardless if you are a big fish or not. Better to order off a reputable vendor and get it sent to another house, other than yours. That way, they can't force you to sign off on a package at your address with an undercover as the "mailman". England also takes it seriously.

U.S. takes federal trafficking very seriously, regardless if you are a big fish or not. Better to order off a reputable vendor and get it sent to another house, other than yours. That way, they can't force you to sign off on a package at your address with an undercover as the "mailman". England also takes it seriously.
Both of those places r super easy to get drugs, even if shit gets intercepted ik in the US they just send u a letter

Both of those places r super easy to get drugs, even if shit gets intercepted ik in the US they just send u a letter
Ya man I have a friend who lives in the U.K. Pure Ketamine and pharma opioids are everywhere on that island.

I just get drunk as a motherfuckerr