Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: Cannot get high in your own house out of fear

I never knew what a mental hospital was until I was in high school

stop using drugs
go take a walk in nature

I cannot get high in my own house because I live with my dad and have no place of my own. My dad is anti-drugs and if he finds out the worst case is he sends me to a psych ward or beats my ass. (my dad mogs me strength-wise) I wish I could get high with my THC-O vape but I am afraid of my dad finding out, the result wouldn't be pleasant so i'd rather do it when he is out of the house and even then I am paranoid if the high does not go off before he comes back from work. I am a 19 year old NEET and already have enough of being humiliated by my family for not being in employment. Last thing I need is being sent to a psych ward or getting beaten senseless. I also want to trip on DMT or try shrooms but as long as I don't have my own apartment or a house that won't happen. Drugs are a good cope but only for those who are in control of their life. I'd like to have a job and trip for 12 hours on DMT friday night in my own apartment but that shit is not possible for me.
man it would be nice to try some meth so I can feel euphoric

I cannot get high in my own house because I live with my dad and have no place of my own. My dad is anti-drugs and if he finds out the worst case is he sends me to a psych ward or beats my ass. (my dad mogs me strength-wise) I wish I could get high with my THC-O vape but I am afraid of my dad finding out, the result wouldn't be pleasant so i'd rather do it when he is out of the house and even then I am paranoid if the high does not go off before he comes back from work. I am a 19 year old NEET and already have enough of being humiliated by my family for not being in employment. Last thing I need is being sent to a psych ward or getting beaten senseless. I also want to trip on DMT or try shrooms but as long as I don't have my own apartment or a house that won't happen. Drugs are a good cope but only for those who are in control of their life. I'd like to have a job and trip for 12 hours on DMT friday night in my own apartment but that shit is not possible for me.
Damn, in my experience the vapes don’t produce smell you can smoke it in the garage or bathroom if your that paranoid

While i was tripping near my mom 2 years ago. And she couldn't do anything. :chad: But drugs are expensive so i can't afford them and have to suffer through pain and misery :feelsrope: