Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel trait: you hate events

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Anybody else feel this way? Maybe it's just because I was rarely invited to stuff and / or because I didn't have much money to go to places.

Like I'm a Tekken nerd and EVO is happening rn, but I just hate watching that shit tbh.

I hate family gatherings/events so much- I literally have to bs so much stuff just to give my extended family the illusion that I am doing good in life whilst also having to hear some of my cousins around my age brag -especially the foid ones- about how great shit is for them.

One of my foid cousins who's a complete cunt to me and always has been got some internship for some company -which apparently involves some sort of "social justice" work JFL- and also gets to go to SEA quite a bit whilst dating some chadlite faggot.

I love them, I eat all their desserts.

I used to care about what's happening in my city but not anymore

All that happens is you'll stand there awkwardly looking at everyone else having fun with their friends/spouses while you rot alone