Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What does turkish sounds like to you?

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer
i especially would like to hear americels opinion as they most likely have never heard turkish being spoken before.

I am German and I have never heard it before.

It sounds like gibberish

it sounds cool when the foid speaks it, the guy kinda of mumbles and slurs everything

it is a cool language

sounds like a language that i don't understand at all
i only know hajir
I am German and I have never heard it before.

It sounds like gibberish
German can be fun sometimes, i have something on my desk and it's described in some different languages
and theres one long ass word there
ZIGARETTENFILTERHULSEN :feelsokman:

sounds like a language that i don't understand at all
i only know hajir

German can be fun sometimes, i have something on my desk and it's described in some different languages
and theres one long ass word there
ZIGARETTENFILTERHULSEN :feelsokman:
Yeah we have extremely long words and we can simply make new words by putting existing ones together without sounding unnatural.

Yeah we have extremely long words and we can simply make new words by putting existing ones together without sounding unnatural.
ja, das sind praktisch :feelsokman:

It's fine :D

You don't have to learn German since most Germans already speak English
i HAVE TO learn German at my uni as a secondary language, no choice boyoyoy
I wouldn't mind it at all if the professor wasn't such a douche

i HAVE TO learn German at my uni as a secondary language, no choice boyoyoy
I wouldn't mind it at all if the professor wasn't such a douche
Just ask me if you need help with assignments or anything like that

It's hard to describe. There's no discernible sounds in it. Like Chinese has ching chong and it's immediately recognizable. I can recognize Arabic by a lot of "allah" sounds, German by a lot of "auf" sounds. I can't immediately recognize Turkish.

I like how this guy sings tho

Sounds like a mix between arabic and german/french

Just ask me if you need help with assignments or anything like that
ah dude that's probably not possible, the dude wants us to memorize HUGE ass amounts of material for tests
I mean like HUGE, hundreds of new words never heard about for one fucking test
don't know how you could help with that

Complete giberish to me though. Alot lf Shh sounds

ah dude that's probably not possible, the dude wants us to memorize HUGE ass amounts of material for tests
I mean like HUGE, hundreds of new words never heard about for one fucking test
don't know how you could help with that
The education system knows nothing about language learning.... We acquire languages through comprehensive input and unconcious knowledge. Memorising stupid rules will not help anyone to become fluent.

Ich denke schon :)
Du kannst auch alternativ einfach das Wort Fremdsprachler verwenden.
Danke. Deutsch fängt an, wie Spanisch für mich anzufühlen. Ich kann viel verstehen aber wenn ich zu sprechen versuche, es gibt immer Fehler.

Ich war beim Fernsehen Schauen (Deutsche Welle) und war in der Lage so viel zu verstehen, es war eine Diskussion über Türken in Deutschland. Es gab eine Umfrage und meinste Deutsche angeblich sagten dass die nicht in der näher von Türken wohnen möchten :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

(I didn't use the dictionary for that one, I expect a lot to be wrong :feelsrope:)

Last edited:
The education system knows nothing about language learning.... We acquire languages through comprehensive input and unconcious knowledge. Memorising stupid rules will not help anyone to become fluent.
i even considered playing Gothic by piranha bytes in deutsch or something, i can't memorize shit
that's how I learned english, through games and movies

@Maeror is a turkeycel

i even considered playing Gothic by piranha bytes in deutsch or something, i can't memorize shit
that's how I learned english, through games and movies
I just spent my whole day on youtube and learned English through watching videos all day. I can recommend you the streaming site bs.to, if you want to watch shows / anime in German.
I will definitely use a similar studying method for learning Japanese.
@Maeror is a turkeycel
He takes a 1 month break because he needs to study

He also hates his country.

I just spent my whole day on youtube and learned English through watching videos all day. I can recommend you the streaming site bs.to, if you want to watch shows / anime in German.
I will definitely use a similar studying method for learning Japanese.
german seems much easier than japenese for some reason, I watched shitloads of anime with subs and the only words i know are like nani, oppai, eto, yamero, senpai, sake etc. kek
thanks for the site recomendation tho

Danke. Deutsch fängt an, wie Spanisch für mich anzufühlen. Ich kann viel verstehen, aber wenn ich versuche zu sprechen gibt es immer fehler.

A Es war eine Diskussion über Türken in Deutschland. Es gab eine Umfrage und die meisten Deutschen sagten angeblich, dass die nicht in der Nähe von Türken wohnen möchten :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

(I didn't use the dictionary for that one, I expect a lot to be wrong :feelsrope:)
i corrected a few spelling / grammar mistakes. I also changed the grammatical structure of some sentences.

You can definitely get better at speaking German. One of my father's relatives immigrated from America to Germany during his adulthood and he is now able to speak German perfectly.
german seems much easier than japenese for some reason, I watched shitloads of anime with subs and the only words i know are like nani, oppai, eto, yamero, senpai, sake etc. kek
thanks for the site recomendation tho
Well German is a lot closer to English and it does not use an SOV word structure (At least most of the time) or an overly complicated writing system.

Last edited:
i corrected a few spelling / grammar mistakes. I also changed the grammatical structure of some sentences.
Way less mistakes than I expected tbh :feelsautistic:

Thanks.

You can definitely get better at speaking German. One of my father's relatives immigrated from America to Germany during his adulthood and he is now able to speak German perfectly.
Lifefuel. ICH WERDE EINES TAGES DIE DEUTSCHE SPRACHE PERFEKT BEHERRSCHEN, AUCH WENN ICH DAFÜR STERBE!

Way less mistakes than I expected tbh :feelsautistic:

Thanks.

Lifefuel. ICH WERDE EINES TAGES DIE DEUTSCHE SPRACHE PERFEKT BEHERRSCHEN, AUCH WENN ICH DAFÜR STERBE!

kek, is that an official german dub for all the Z episodes? sounds kinda weird but at the same time cool
in my country we only had a shitty lector speaking over a french version

Sounds like Russian gibberish

kek, is that an official german dub for all the Z episodes? sounds kinda weird but at the same time cool
Yeah we have dubbed versions for plenty of movies,anime and American tv shows.
These German dubs introduced me to anime at the age of 6. I only watch Japanese dubs nowadays, but a lot of German dubs are actually well made.

Yeah. I have seen almost the entire DB series dubbed in German already.

The dub work is pretty neat but there are a lot of changes in the script, some suck because they have absolutely nothing to do with the original. But since I'm familiar with the series already it's not much of a problem to me.

BR dub is also bretty good tbh. A lot of funny adaptations, like this clip of Vegeta ordering Krillin and Gohan to "go home and drink coffee with milk" (coffee and milk is a slang in Brazilian Portuguese for someone who is not supposed to participate seriously in something like a play or sports match due to being too small/young/bad at it).

What's your country? I've seen some dubs that suck balls.

@Scorn @Mainländer

These 2 shows have great German dubs

Yeah we have dubbed versions for plenty of movies,anime and American tv shows.
These German dubs introduced me to anime at the age of 6. I only watch Japanese dubs nowadays, but a lot of German dubs are actually well made.
one thing I don't get at all about german is when to use die/das/der, no fucking clue whatsoever
der blumenladen, die blumenladen? fuck I don't even remember kek
What's your country? I've seen some dubs that suck balls.

one thing I don't get at all about german is when to use die/das/der, no fucking clue whatsoever
Der Blumenladen
Die Blumenläden (Plural)

I have no idea how these rules actually work. You do not use these rules conciously
Our brains recognize patterns through a lot of exposure and apply these rules automatically.

Der Blumenladen
Die Blumenläden (Plural)

I have no idea how these rules actually work. You do not use these rules conciously
Our brains recognize patterns through a lot of exposure and apply these rules automatically.
wait what, the dude at uni never mentioned that's how it works
i'm experiencing a short circuit right now

Plural is a nightmare in German. In both Portuguese and English you just add an "s" to everything (some exceptions in English, like teeth, feet, but not a big deal).

In German there are a shitton of ways in which a word becomes plural, including not changing anything. Kek.

Der Fehler / die Fehler.
@Scorn @Mainländer

These 2 shows have great German dubs

Death note is too high IQ to watch in German, I have tried to watch Evangelion in German and got a little lost tbh. But the dub is also great.

The other show I'll begin as soon as I finish my current ones :feelsokman:

>Polish opening
>in French
Kek.

90s German electro OP is best DB OP..

Last edited:
Well the article "die" is almost exclusively used for plural forms. I cannot even thing of a plural word with another article. However there might be a few of them. Who knows.

I have no idea how I actually change the nouns correctly. I think they follow certain patterns, but there are obviously lots of exceptions.

Just search for " German plurals" on google.

http://germanplurals.com/ This website seems to explain it pretty well, but there is one mistake on this website

The plural of Haus (House) is not Häuse. The correct way to say it is "Häuser"

Complete gibberish, I can´t make out a single word.

Death note is too high IQ to watch in German, I have tried to watch Evangelion in German and got a little lost tbh. But the dub is also great.
Just try to watch it when you are "good enough"
The show becomes really complicated, especially when they do these mind games.

Well the article "die" is almost exclusively used for plural forms. I cannot even thing of a plural word with another article. However there might be a few of them. Who knows.

I have no idea how I actually change the nouns correctly. I think they follow certain patterns, but there are obviously lots of exceptions.

Just search for " German plurals" on google.

http://germanplurals.com/ This website seems to explain it pretty well, but there is one mistake on this website

The plural of Haus (House) is not Häuse. The correct way to say it is "Häuser"
hmm, thanks
also, the thing about der/die/das, the professor kinda said, oh you just have to memorize it xD
without explaining shit

hmm, thanks
also, the thing about der/die/das, the professor kinda said, oh you just have to memorize it xD
without explaining shit
Well that is kind of true, but do not memorize it through these retarded tables. That is utterly pointless.
Try to memorize der/die/das through reading German texts

Last edited:
Well that is kind of true, but do not memorize it through these retarded tables. That is utterlyy pointless.
Try to memorize der/die/das through reading German texts
that sounds like a good piece of advice, anyways i think I'm gonna play some Gothic with german voice and english or polish subs tomorrow
i wonder how do you say goblin in german kek, probably goblin

that sounds like a good piece of advice, anyways i think I'm gonna play some Gothic with german voice and english or polish subs tomorrow
i wonder how do you say goblin in german kek, probably goblin
The word for goblin is "Kobold"

really?
hmm
kobolds are a entire different thing than goblins in the world of warcraft franchise
interesting
Well the word Goblin does not exist in the German language and I just looked it up to be safe.

Well the word Goblin does not exist in the German language and I just looked it up to be safe.
Goblins are ground dwelling little tricksters in Germanic folklore I think. So are Kobolds in high fantasy.

For the most part, it sounds like Serbian just with a little more weird sounding, prolonged words.

It sounds like üçurlukükerdukuk enerlukuduk superdekukiz imurlük

It sounds great