Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What happens if a half curry half Chinese man has sex with a half Saudi Arabian half black woman?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
You get a truecel

Not necessarily.

Yes. Imagine the sub5 races mixed all into one

Blacks and saudi men actually do quite well. When i was in the west, all the middle eastern men i came across were with good looking foids of their own race. We all know how few blackcels are here tbh. (the only ones who post here are autists)

Blacks and saudi men actually do quite well. When i was in the west, all the middle eastern men i came across were with good looking foids of their own race. We all know how few blackcels are here tbh. (the only ones who post here are autists)
I’m palestinian

You get someone who's a quarter Chinese, quarter curry, quarter Arab, quarter black.

That sounds pretty bad ngl. :feelspuke:

chindian is already as truecel as u can get

I’m palestinian

The only middle eastern incels we have are the ones who are in the west and wont go back to their shit holes. They seem to be doing fine in their native lands unlike currycels and ricecels.

The only middle eastern incels we have are the ones who are in the west and wont go back to their shit holes. They seem to be doing fine in their native lands unlike currycels and ricecels.
In the Middle East ppl are strict about sex
You get someone who's a quarter Chinese, quarter curry, quarter Arab, quarter black.

That sounds pretty bad ngl. :feelspuke:
And it sounds scary

You get a perfect 10/10 obviously. What a retarded question, tbh.

Images   2020 04 02T004324069

Nuclear fission.

idk seems mathy

probably their cousins

Looked more like his nephew age wise. Its common practice in curryland (among certain tribes) to marry your female nephew. No wonder the population is so low iq and inbred.
keep crying for this 6.1/10 chindian slayer
12fbf78d-b2ae-4b1b-acef-d7c1d040d66c-jpeg.241611

Doesnt look like he would slay anything.

Looked more like his nephew age wise. Its common practice in curryland (among certain tribes) to marry your female nephew. No wonder the population is so low iq and inbred.
The AOC in India was 10 but raised to 12 in 1890s because a 10/11 year old girl was raped to death by her 30 year old husband

later it was raised to 16 because of young girls becoming pregnant and now it’s 18

Doesnt look like he would slay anything.
real comments were "looks gay" "asian ew" "not my type"
brutally over for that curry-gook

real comments were "looks gay" "asian ew" "not my type"
brutally over for that curry-gook
ricecurrycels have the lowest SMV

The AOC in India was 10 but raised to 12 in 1890s because a 10/11 year old girl was raped to death by her 30 year old husband

later it was raised to 16 because of young girls becoming pregnant and now it’s 18

Its 18 now even though child marriages do happen. They register the marriage legally later when the girl turns 18.

If you take out the asian part he could look okay.

If it's a foid, her life will be great.

If its a male, 80% chance he will rope by the age of 30.

If it's a foid, her life will be great.

If its a male, 80% chance he will rope by the age of 30.
He will prolly rope at age 20

Is a Chang a Asian chad?

Yes.
Yes, marginally better, but that doesn't mean that they're doing "actually quite well".

What i meant was in their own countries, theyre not described as ugly or gross. Curries and ricecels are hated by foids in their own countries. Betabux is the best thing we can hope for.

man If I looked like that I wouldn't even dare step foot onto this forum

I would assume that. But some of the pics ive seen Pmed to me here are legit good looking men.