Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the average incel height?

What's your height?

• Total voters
Grætandi

Grætandi

Banned
-
Height>face copers would make you believe that the average incel height would be lower than the average male height. So let's check this out. Answer honestly and please state your height if you're <5'6 or >6'3.

Last edited:
Last time I checked, it fluctuates between 5'10" and 5'11". I'm 6-feet tall wearing shoes in the morning.

6'2, what ive seen on here.

Last time I checked, it fluctuates between 5'10" and 5'11". I'm 6-feet tall wearing shoes in the morning.
Would you say you're of average height in your country?

Perfectly average for my country. :worryfeels:

I'm a strong 6'1" first thing in the morning, strong 6'0" just before going to bed

Average for Incels is probably 5'8" to 5'9" with a lot of variance

Last edited:
Would you say you're of average height in your country?
Sure. The average height for men in the US is about 5'9". However, newer generations tend to be taller and I rarely stand out in a crowd, so I'm actually smaller than many of my peers.

6’6 with a chiseled face of the gods, another day of Chads.is

6ft1 croatcel so it doesn't matter

If ur under 5'6 or over 6'3 please state your height so I can calculate the average.

Why are there so many tallfags?

If ur under 5'6 or over 6'3 please state your height so I can calculate the average.

Yeah, there are several well below 5'6" are going to pull down the average.

I'd say average is 5'8" and the median is 5'10"

Interesting, seems like the mode happens to be 5'8".

I'd post the mean/median/mode stats to be thorough.
There are too few votes to say for now. If this post got 100 votes that'd be sweet.

Anything starting with 6 ft, or even 5'11. Since i'm a 5'7 manlet, even average height dudes make me feel like a dwarf
What's the average height in your country?

Yeah, there are several well below 5'6" are going to pull down the average.
Is this some sort of joke? I have a short patience with this type of joke. :feelsLSD:

What's your height? Also don't forget some people are from different countries.
5'7. I'm spic and i live in cartel land though so it's slightly more bearable.

They are fakecels “but no bro don’t you understand bro despite me being 6’4 I’m still incel because Face>Height bro.“
Being tall on its own doesn't make you attractive. It's just being short on its own DOES make you unattractive. Atleast that's my interpretation from the studies I've read.

Shout out to all the sub 5'10 cels

Playing Life on Absolute Extreme Difficulty No Matter where you are in the World

Last edited:
Permaban everyone 6’2 and above
You're not even 18 years old kid and aren't you the one that keeps bragging about that lady keeps rubbing her leg onto you in chem class?

5'7 - 5'9 is accurate in my opinion, i'm 5'8 in the morning, 5'7.5 during the day and 5'7 before going to bed

People consider me 5'11 since I am 6' in shoes.

They would be correct.

But you should check your height right after waking up and just before going to bed.

Last edited:
im 6"1 with shoes on

I never take off my shoes

Above 5'6 is good enough and not manlet. 5'6 and below is the official incel height.

I can’t believe how much foids overate height and dick size( times by 5) we going to make it bros haha

Im 5 foot seven

D I know you are 6ft3 but let’s be honest do you shoe lift theory ?