Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the quickest and easiest way to commit suicide?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Blowing yourself up or getting beheaded probably, you miss with a gun and end up in alot of unecessary misery and agony and perhaps you can even be saved. A sword going through your neck and getting blown into a million pieces is different however..
Shaped charges.
That's a horrible idea.

Imagine how hilarious it would be if some stacy was screaming in fear when the shotgun comes out and bits of brain and skull fragments fly into her mouth and she chokes on them and dies... That would be a Christmas miracle.
:feelshaha::feelshaha: That would be fucking awesome

If u live in USA wear a blackface and charge a cop with a knife.
Guaranteed death,especially during these events

Really???? That's not tutorial mode. That is tutorial mode with activated cheat commands.

If you want to rope, do it in a badass way in front of normnigs. Imagine if you were to hijack a mall's intercom system, you bait Chads & Stacies with something like "95% discount at X shop" then when everyone is there you come out, grab your shotgun, and blow your heads off. Make it so that some bits splatter on Chad too. Goddamn that would fuck them up for real :feelskek:

bookmarked
I would yell "FACIAL SURGERY SHOULD BE COVERED BY HEALTHCARE" before splattering my head with the shotty in front of everyone. It would shock the fuck out of people, but if you have a truecel face, everyone will understand why you did and and recognized that that was the best option for you.

If men's issues are not taken seriously and the facial surgery coverage and waifubot questions are ignored... These types of suicides and ERs will be so common that it won;t just be someone seen on the news, it will be something most Westerners will have seen in person at least once while in public. Gun control will not stop it. Men will use whatever they can to spread chaos and death. If a man cannot get a shotgun, he'll make a pressure cooker bomb and strap it to his head so he can make self head splatter art in public. Suicide is self expression.

I am the prophet sent by The Monad to blackpill incels and NPCs alike...

Lurkers, you can quote me on this. We'll start seeing this every day within six years if nothing is done for us. The ball will start rolling in a year or two though.

FBl, NSA, everyone who is "studying" us... remember this thread when shit starts getting real.

Remember that facial surgery saves lives.
And you´re basing your opinion on what, what exactly? Why would we all of a sudden kill ourselves in public? Why would that change anything?

This shit again, every death is in some way or form painful short of disintegrating in a nuclear fireball, suicide is dirty and brutal and if you cant handle it then you are coping and not actually suicidal.

Run a warm bath and open your wrists with a knife. The warm bath will make you bleed out faster. In ancient Rome if you were going to be murdered by the emperor an found out about it a lot of them choice this way to go. Obviously if you live in a country where you can get hold of firearms do that instead.

This shit again, every death is in some way or form painful short of disintegrating in a nuclear fireball, suicide is dirty and brutal and if you cant handle it then you are coping and not actually suicidal.
I can handle it that's why I'm asking. Right now I'm waiting for a series I like to end before I do it.

I can handle it that's why I'm asking. Right now I'm waiting for a series I like to end before I do it.
Cope, you wont do shit if you just postpone your date constantly. If you are suicidal, what does it matter how some shitty generic series ends?

Cope, you wont do shit if you just postpone your date constantly. If you are suicidal, what does it matter how some shitty generic series ends?
It's not a tv show it's this. And I'm not postponing it, I'm waiting.

The Dr Kevorkian method of breathing from a nitrogen tank is the only truly painless, clean, and easy method. You just drift off to sleep and in a few minutes you're dead.

Getting ahold of such a tank of nitrogen isn't exactly easy though.

And you´re basing your opinion on what, what exactly? Why would we all of a sudden kill ourselves in public? Why would that change anything?
None of that is opinion, everything I say is prophetic fact. I am Incelthustra, I am the prophet sent by Ahura BlackPillzda to lead incelkind.

I base these prophecies on the fact that male suicide rates are already high due to inceldom and brutal hypergamy. Most men who commit suicide are incels who are either red/bluepilled or only partially blackpilled. That's changing quickly, the blackpill is spreading. If you hear about an ugly male virgin in his 20's killing himself in The West in the decade of the 2020's, you be be sure he was blackpilled and knew his face and height were the reason he ended it. Suicide rates are about to skyrocket. Not only is the government refusing to cover facial surgery under healthcare, hypergamy is getting worse and the first generation of self identified incel males are getting older. ERs will increase, but for the incels who want to make a their deaths a big deal without "killing innocent people", the public suicide is their form of protest, it's the pacifist version of going ER.

What do you mean "why would we all of a sudden kill ourselves in public"? Face and height, that's why... You are an incel right? You're subhuman, correct? Because if you're not hideous, worthless, and longing for death... there is a website called looksmax.org that might be a better fit for you.

Change anything? The two main political forces in The West are conservatism which is basically men acting proud to be wagecucks and slaves to the elite because they think that's the only alternative to the other main political force, feminism... Feminism is the same thing as conservatism when it comes to male disposability. In other words, it would take a miracle for things to change because soyciety is brainwashed by the elite to be as hypocritical and eugenic as possible. It's not about changing anything, change requires millions of men united in solidarity together... and male solidarity is impossible because nature hardwired all men as enemies. So public suicide is just a fun way to kill yourself, it's not about changing anything,

It's not the incels and men committing public suicides who have the power to make change happen... It's the people who larp as if they want to prevent such suicides, and until they admit that surgery is the only salvation and must be covered by healthcare... just keep the bodies piling up.

It's not a tv show it's this. And I'm not postponing it, I'm waiting.
Oh right you are the spidercel, this is of course very convenient when you can postpone this on an uncertain date with the obscure ending of some web series in mind. You will just find another deadline that will give you a sense of control over your shitty incel live, if you were really serious you would do it rn and not post a thread like some foid on reddit "How to kill myself TEEHEE"

The Dr Kevorkian method of breathing from a nitrogen tank is the only truly painless, clean, and easy method. You just drift off to sleep and in a few minutes you're dead.

Getting ahold of such a tank of nitrogen isn't exactly easy though.
This is an old and dangerous meme, these pressure tanks will rip your lungs apart and your body will register the lack of oxygen, causing panic and instinctively make you rip that mask off even if you are passed out. Then you are lucky if you get away without brain damage.

Oh right you are the spidercel, this is of course very convenient when you can postpone this on an uncertain date with the obscure ending of some web series in mind. You will just find another deadline that will give you a sense of control over your shitty incel live, if you were really serious you would do it rn and not post a thread like some foid on reddit "How to kill myself TEEHEE"

This is an old and dangerous meme, these pressure tanks will rip your lungs apart and your body will register the lack of oxygen, causing panic and instinctively make you rip that mask off even if you are passed out. Then you are lucky if you get away without brain damage.
I don't need to do something to make some random prick online like you satisfied. The series is supposed to end in a little while anyway. Maybe I'll change my mind, maybe I won't.

I don't need to do something to make some random prick online like you satisfied. The series is supposed to end in a little while anyway. Maybe I'll change my mind, maybe I won't.
You wont, have been dealing with this for around six years now both on the internet and personally. You are coping hard.

You wont, have been dealing with this for around six years now both on the internet and personally. You are coping hard.
Alright, jackass. I'm sure someone with a catboy trap for his avatar really knows how I feel more than me.

Alright, jackass. I'm sure someone with a catboy trap for his avatar really knows how I feel more than me.
Well, apparently I do. As long as you have your cozy home and media to consume there is no reason for you to commit suicide, its just another cope and next year you will still be "feeling" the same.

None of that is opinion, everything I say is prophetic fact. I am Incelthustra, I am the prophet sent by Ahura BlackPillzda to lead incelkind.

I base these prophecies on the fact that male suicide rates are already high due to inceldom and brutal hypergamy. Most men who commit suicide are incels who are either red/bluepilled or only partially blackpilled. That's changing quickly, the blackpill is spreading. If you hear about an ugly male virgin in his 20's killing himself in The West in the decade of the 2020's, you be be sure he was blackpilled and knew his face and height were the reason he ended it. Suicide rates are about to skyrocket. Not only is the government refusing to cover facial surgery under healthcare, hypergamy is getting worse and the first generation of self identified incel males are getting older. ERs will increase, but for the incels who want to make a their deaths a big deal without "killing innocent people", the public suicide is their form of protest, it's the pacifist version of going ER.

What do you mean "why would we all of a sudden kill ourselves in public"? Face and height, that's why... You are an incel right? You're subhuman, correct? Because if you're not hideous, worthless, and longing for death... there is a website called looksmax.org that might be a better fit for you.

Change anything? The two main political forces in The West are conservatism which is basically men acting proud to be wagecucks and slaves to the elite because they think that's the only alternative to the other main political force, feminism... Feminism is the same thing as conservatism when it comes to male disposability. In other words, it would take a miracle for things to change because soyciety is brainwashed by the elite to be as hypocritical and eugenic as possible. It's not about changing anything, change requires millions of men united in solidarity together... and male solidarity is impossible because nature hardwired all men as enemies. So public suicide is just a fun way to kill yourself, it's not about changing anything,

It's not the incels and men committing public suicides who have the power to make change happen... It's the people who larp as if they want to prevent such suicides, and until they admit that surgery is the only salvation and must be covered by healthcare... just keep the bodies piling up.
You are claiming to be "a prophet, sent to lead". Lead us to what? To where? Because things doesn´t look good, I agree with you on that. But claiming to be a leader and at the same time saying that we might just give up seems contradictory to me.

I always dreamed of making my suicide as ridiculous as possible. I’d drive a motorcycle out of a helicopter with machine guns in my hands with fingers taped to the trigger and a parachute on my back. I’d also put powerful fireworks on all my limbs. My carcass would slowly but erratically glide down to the crowded city streets from above, spraying a torrent of hellfire upon the normies wailing in fear
Incel. Fucking. trait.

You are claiming to be "a prophet, sent to lead". Lead us to what? To where? Because things doesn´t look good, I agree with you on that. But claiming to be a leader and at the same time saying that we might just give up seems contradictory to me.
I'm here to lead you to the afterlife because if you can't afford facial surgery, you need to skip the rest of your life and go straight to the realm of the dead.

You mean 20ml of the gbl added to OJ yeah? What's it do, put you under then shut down your vitals while you're unconscious? Time from ingestion to death?

Edit: Looks like the perfect discreet kill method for serial killers in the medical industry if no autopsy is performed as it's just another case of "corona".

That still works but you need to remove the catalytic converter so the gases are not being filtered.
Yeah mate. It's pretty hard to drink on its own, like if you can't handle the taste of strong alcohol you'll need to mix it with something. Don't know the way it kills biologically but I can tell you from experience it just knocks you the fuck out, you don't even see it coming. You just wake up (if you take a non-lethal amount) and realise you overdosed.

And yeah there was a GHB serial killer in the UK. Sadly the (((media)) is doing everything they can to make it illegal. Fucking hate prohibitionists so much.

I'm here to lead you to the afterlife because if you can't afford facial surgery, you need to skip the rest of your life and go straight to the realm of the dead.
I see, and how, specifically, would you lead us?

Being born as an ugly male

I see, and how, specifically, would you lead us?
First;y, by not being a greycel. Secondly, by supporting ERs and suis.

GHB overdose. Buy GBL (dranipipe cleaner) online, mix it with juice and drink about 20ml of it. You will 100% definitely die and it's painless.

Drinking a poisonous liquid like this is not always a clear cut or pain-free method. A lot of poisonings and drug overdoses amount to hours or days of agony in the ER or ICU.

The only truly painless way to go is a massive overdose of opioids like fentanyl. I have no idea why the ass backwards US doesn't just use this for executions instead of the unreliable and painful drug combo they are always in short supply of.

Drinking a poisonous liquid like this is not always a clear cut or pain-free method. A lot of poisonings and drug overdoses amount to hours or days of agony in the ER or ICU.

The only truly painless way to go is a massive overdose of opioids like fentanyl. I have no idea why the ass backwards US doesn't just use this for executions instead of the unreliable and painful drug combo they are always in short supply of.
True. That would be sensible though and therefore against US laws completely. However for the sake of this thread the average person cannot get hold of fent. It's considered a chemical weapon in some ways. A GHB overdose is painless though I can confirm. If you can guarantee being alone for 8 hours or so then you will 100% die from it if you use the right dose. If you really wanted to make sure you wouldnt throw up you could even plug the drug up your ass. Ideally if you combine it with a beta blocker (will easily be prescribed if you tell a Doctor you're unable to speak publicly) you will not live.

That 8 hours though.... Of what hell to be expected?

Yeah mate. It's pretty hard to drink on its own, like if you can't handle the taste of strong alcohol you'll need to mix it with something. Don't know the way it kills biologically but I can tell you from experience it just knocks you the fuck out, you don't even see it coming. You just wake up (if you take a non-lethal amount) and realise you overdosed.

And yeah there was a GHB serial killer in the UK. Sadly the (((media)) is doing everything they can to make it illegal. Fucking hate prohibitionists so much.
Assholes always gotta shut down your options, any idea on the shelf life of a bottle if it's unopened? Think I better get one before they ban it.

Assholes always gotta shut down your options, any idea on the shelf life of a bottle if it's unopened? Think I better get one before they ban it.
As far as I know you won't need to worry about it going off, I have had some for well over a year and it didn't seem to lose potency. I mean alcohol for example can be thousands of years old.

Jumping in front of the 12:45

Last edited:
Probably a rope tbh ngl. Cheap, quick and not suspicious

Shotgun in the mouth

Suicide will always be painful before you actually do it. All of the regrets and wishes you had/have before you finally end it. Physically though and probably what will be my method of choice are helium masks/tanks.

It seems like a shotgun in the mouth is the best.
Shotgun can miss and fuck you over on a bad recoil.

My best bet is bullet to the forhead with a decent sized hand gun, but that also carries the same risk as a bad recoil, if the pistol is small enough, you might survive

liberals: gun control deters suicide

south korea, japan, india, etc: am i a joke to you?
Normie tier joke :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
You browse too much YouTube comments
Shotgun can miss and fuck you over on a bad recoil.

My best bet is bullet to the forhead with a decent sized hand gun, but that also carries the same risk as a bad recoil, if the pistol is small enough, you might survive
Best way is
Images 7

Gruesome yeah but 100% instant death.

Last edited:
Carbon monoxide poisoning is probably how id do it (in minecraft). I dont have a car but hypothetically if i did it would be a painless way to go. Just leave your car running in the garage with the car windows down and doors closed. I think this works with a generator too

quick methods of suicide usually aren't easy in the sense that they can be easily messed up or in worse cases, not actually kill you and leave you permanent disfigured. They also are more painful/uncomfortable, the easiest way is probably to OD on an opioid such as fentanyl, you just have to make sure that you will be completely alone/undisturbed when you do it or else they'll call paramedics and they can inject a reversal agent that could potentially save your life.

Where's a nigga gonna get that easily lol, instructions on making your own with easily attainable chemicals? Just be a spy or high ranking war criminal.
in europe you can just buy it on the internet

Cyanide easily available on the Internet in Europe? May I have a dm with links?
I don't know where you can buy it but european union has no regulations on cyanide, a few years ago someone in my country bought 1g and cyanide'd