Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White girls made me very sad today.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
In the store I work today I saw 3 young white girls with 3 childrens passing near me. At most they're in their early twenties. Maybe the childrens are for one or two them too. I assumed each had a child. This fucking made me depressed. They were having fun, laughing in the store. They experienced more than me despite I'm older than them . They experienced more until they had children. They were having a good moment buying in the store with their babies while I'm suffering in this shitty retail job.

I can't get nothing as an average black despite my height and the fact I'm not deformed. Life is too frustrating. I've never been on a date at my age (I'll be 25 in June) . I've never touched a girl's boob, hair, never kissed a girl. I have no idea what sex looks like.

Last edited:
Edited 20240229 094553

Tell me your pheno I'll tell you what to do, show me an example of your face-like face

Sorry dude. It’s brutal for me too to see this shit.

FUCKING I WANTING WHITE GIRL I WANT TO FUCK WHITE HOLE GOD DAMN

No, curry. Seeing happy families and shit makes me sad for what I’ve been denied by society.
It's suifuel when I see them buying in he toys sections.

It sucks seeing peers and old classmates or worse those younger than me have children and family lives, makes you realize time is running out after 23-24 we are >1% or less which means it's genuinely over statistically, not sure how to cope that fact away.

It sucks seeing peers and old classmates or worse those younger than me have children and family lives, makes you realize time is running out after 23-24 we are >1% or less which means it's genuinely over statistically, not sure how to cope that fact away.
Brutal comment
I know some people in my highschool that are married too.

Online shopping should've killed retail by now.

Being average isn’t enough you need to be pretty I’m black to. And bro have black women treated you like utter trash your whole life

Being average isn’t enough you need to be pretty I’m black to. And bro have black women treated you like utter trash your whole life
They friend zoned me , most ignored and ghosted me. Wbu

Stfu fake cel go already and fuck white girl this is crazy you fucking black “cels” must be lead poison victim fucking in nyc white woke women love black guys while reject short ugly whites like me

In the store I work today I saw 3 young white girls with 3 childrens passing near me. At most they're in their early twenties. Maybe the childrens are for one or two them too. I assumed each had a child. This fucking made me depressed. They were having fun, laughing in the store. They experienced more than me despite I'm older than them . They experienced more until they had children. They were having a good moment buying in the store with their babies while I'm suffering in this shitty retail job.

I can't get nothing as an average black despite my height and the fact I'm not deformed. Life is too frustrating. I've never been on a date at my age (I'll be 25 in June) . I've never touched a girl's boob, hair, never kissed a girl. I have no idea what sex looks like.
My birthday is also in june

Can't tell if this guy is a truecel or a fakecel

moments like these where you're just subtly reminded how sub human you are is pure ropefuel :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hang in there Bro. You have something I ain't got. You have time on your side. I hope you start slaying soon. Getting in deep in those fat, creamy white bubble butt booties.

Hang in there Bro. You have something I ain't got. You have time on your side. I hope you start slaying soon. Getting in deep in those fat, creamy white bubble butt booties.
Thank you bro.
But I'll be 25 soon

Thank you bro.
But I'll be 25 soon
Trust me Bro, you have time to still be a slayer. I'm 45 so for me it's over. I hope you don't end up like that. No incel deserves it...

Trust me Bro, you have time to still be a slayer. I'm 45 so for me it's over. I hope you don't end up like that. No incel deserves it...
Danm it's brutal for an oldcel. Do you think if someone moneymaxed if he could handle the fact of being incel after 40?

Danm it's brutal for an oldcel. Do you think if someone moneymaxed if he could handle the fact of being incel after 40?
I have been working for decades so I can afford expensive copes. Collecting stuff I'm passionate about and so on. That is what I have lived for. It's brutal, but enjoying my vast collections is a damn good cope and makes my life worth living.

Do you think I should approach them ?
No girl approached me during my 7 months in USA. I am black

I’m going to be 26 this year and I’ve felt like I’ve taken the black pill

I’m going to be 26 this year and I’ve felt like I’ve taken the black pill
The agepill is brutal.
How did you feel after your 25th birthday?

It's crazy how many single mothers there are and they still have sky high standards or even higher as they want a richer guy to help fund chads cum dumps!