Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White girls made me very sad today.

Do you think I should approach them ?
No girl approached me during my 7 months in USA. I am black
Give it a shot. If you fail, analyse and learn from it. It's definitely not a home run. But at least you have tried to be a slayer.

The agepill is brutal.
How did you feel after your 25th birthday?
I felt like shit but I wasn't ready to give up. I tried for a few more years then turned to online dating and failed that too.

It's crazy how many single mothers there are and they still have sky high standards or even higher as they want a richer guy to help fund chads cum dumps!
Brutal

I felt like shit but I wasn't ready to give up. I tried for a few more years then turned to online dating and failed that too.
I'm so scared I'll be 25 in the summer

Give it a shot. If you fail, analyse and learn from it. It's definitely not a home run. But at least you have tried to be a slayer.
Thank you

The agepill is brutal.
How did you feel after your 25th birthday?
Well since I never fucked a foid, no relationship ever, also since I was catching feelings for them online or in-person they all rejected me so with so many broken hearts from the past I didn’t even want to try anymore plus lately I’ve been working on moving on from a previous foid who rejected me to be her boyfriend after she friend zoned me and blocked me after I caught feelings for her

Well since I never fucked a foid, no relationship ever, also since I was catching feelings for them online or in-person they all rejected me so with so many broken hearts from the past I didn’t even want to try anymore plus lately I’ve been working on moving on from a previous foid who rejected me to be her boyfriend after she friend zoned me and blocked me after I caught feelings for her
Very brutal bro
I haven't approached in the USa yet.

Sounds brutal and I bet it is for blackcels. But you guys can like geomaxx and go to the west where all women are like big fans of your kind.

Sounds brutal and I bet it is for blackcels. But you guys can like geomaxx and go to the west where all women are like big fans of your kind.
Where can I geomax bro?

I have already 7months in USA

Where can I geomax bro?

I have already 7months in USA
Oh. Thought you were in France, I would have recommended Germany or some other white country like Sweden.

Very brutal bro
I haven't approached in the USa yet.
Don't approach American Foids they're not worth trying to get in a relationship with them. They're full of bull crap and only interested in Chad

Oh. Thought you were in France, I would have recommended Germany or some other white country like Sweden.
He should go geomaxxing to Argentina or Brazil for white foids, German and Swedish foids are bitches because of thier feminist mindset, they're Chad only:chad:. If you're not a Chad or Tyrone for them, you'll be on the blocklist. Nordic and Western European foids are awful.

Last edited:
He should go geomaxxing to Argentina or Brazil for white foids, German and Swedish foids are bitches because of thier feminist mindset, they're Chad only:chad:. If you're not a Chad or Tyrone for them, you'll be on the blocklist. Nordic and Western European foids are awful.
Idk. Since I've moved to the land of germs I've seen loads of mixed couples and the blacks didn't look like much, some were 5/10s. But they were tall, so if you are a short-blackcel it is over.

Don't approach American Foids they're not worth trying to get in a relationship with them. They're full of bull crap and only interested in Chad
Going to Asia is a great idea?

Idk. Since I've moved to the land of germs I've seen loads of mixed couples and the blacks didn't look like much, some were 5/10s. But they were tall, so if you are a short-blackcel it is over.
I hate Northern and Western European Foids because of thier feminist belief and all they did to me was reject and block me plus they're very hypergamy, picky, and judgemental bitches. Fuck them :reeeeee:

I hate Northern and Western European Foids because of thier feminist belief and all they did to me was reject and block me plus they're very hypergamy, picky, and judgemental bitches. Fuck them :reeeeee:
Brutal

Worse than Americans?

Worse than Americans?
Oh no! The American ones are still worse, they're narcissist, hypergamy, promiscious, and gold diggers who cheat alot and will call any guy who isn't a Chad a creep it was brutal over there

Last edited:
Oh no! The Americans ones are still worse, they're narcissist, hypergamy, promiscious, and gold diggers who cheat alot and will call any guy who isn't a Chad a creep it was brutal over there
I haven't approached one