Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else thought they loved their crush for non-superficial reasons?

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
If you had asked teenage me, I could have written paragraphs about how I loved my crush because of her personality. The way she carried herself, her gentle, calm, and demure demeanour, her bubbly smile, her feminine body language, the way she looked after others, the way she looked after family members, etc.

It was all a fucking lie.

I was subconsciously attracted to her because she had a pretty face, pretty hair, pretty voice, and was high-E (Estrogen).

I never saw her body outside our conservative school uniform, but checking her Instagram now shows she has a great lithe dancer's body.

All the other nerdy boys had a crush on her as well. When I found that out, I realised attraction might not be ordained by God or something. If God/the Universe/Fate is arranging who falls in love, why would multiple dudes fall in love with the same girl?

That's when I started my self-improoovement cope. The same friends who liked her and knew I liked her would help me and encourage me to improve and looksmaxx.

Guys are great, aren't they? Men make better friends than women.

When I realised my friends, who were lightyears ahead of me, were struggling, I realised there was no way I was going to succeed.

After being rejected by some other random women, I realised it was over.

I left the PUA cope and became a self hating male feminist for a while. But then I noticed that all the women were combining about being pumped and dumped, the inverse of TRP Chads bragging about it. That made me realised that a % of men really were living the TRP dream (because of their looks).

Eventually I went through the MGTOW cope to end up blackpilled.

I actually did, though.
She was really not the prettiest girl in the world and many of my friends made fun of me for crushing on her because many found her ugly as fuck. Well, like me. Her body wasn't really good either.
I did end up ignoring the haters and confessing to her later, got rejected in the most brutal way possible.

Can't say I did, but I won't lie, my crush being very smart (well-known for having the best grades in our year) and quite nice overall was definitely a nice cherry on top of her being quite pretty to me.

If you had asked teenage me, I could have written paragraphs about how I loved my crush because of her personality. The way she carried herself, her gentle, calm, and demure demeanour, her bubbly smile, her feminine body language, the way she looked after others, the way she looked after family members, etc.

I was subconsciously attracted to her because she had a pretty face, pretty hair, pretty voice, and was high-E (Estrogen).

I never saw her body outside our conservative school uniform, but checking her Instagram now shows she has a great lithe dancer's body.

All the other nerdy boys had a crush on her as well. When I found that out, I realised attraction might not be ordained by God or something. If God/the Universe/Fate is arranging who falls in love, why would multiple dudes fall in love with the same girl?

That's when I started my self-improoovement cope. The same friends who liked her and knew I liked her would help me and encourage me to improve and looksmaxx.

When I realised my friends, who were lightyears ahead of me, were struggling, I realised there was no way I was going to succeed.

I left the PUA cope and became a self hating male feminist for a while. But then I noticed that all the women were combining about being pumped and dumped, the inverse of TRP Chads bragging about it. That made me realised that a % of men really were living the TRP dream (because of their looks).

Never had a oneitis

Can't say I did, but I won't lie, my crush being very smart (well-known for having the best grades in our year) and quite nice overall was definitely a nice cherry on top of her being quite pretty to me.
Humans like a pretty person first, and then look for positive aspects about them. Even stretching reality. Your crush sounds genuinely high value though.

I actually did, though.
She was really not the prettiest girl in the world and many of my friends made fun of me for crushing on her because many found her ugly as fuck. Well, like me. Her body wasn't really good either.
I did end up ignoring the haters and confessing to her later, got rejected in the most brutal way possible.
What did she do?

What did she do?
Listed all of my falios in detail as reasons as to why she would never date me, very loudly, in the parking lot of the school when it was time for everyone to go home, so a lot of people heard it.

Never experienced having a oneits so i wouldn't know.

Listed all of my falios in detail as reasons as to why she would never date me, very loudly, in the parking lot of the school when it was time for everyone to go home, so a lot of people heard it.
Damn you got a free face rating, WheatWaffles must be mad

What a bitch

When in the end, it was all visual.

And this romance "thing", can only exist in the mind of a men seeking what does not exist.

Damn you got a free face rating, WheatWaffles must be mad
kek, but of course she didn't go full autism with it
she went like "1, you a midget, 2 you got a long ass face, 3 you got weird ass eyes, they're so bulgy and open, 4 you got weird ass lips" and so on like that.
Wasn't in english though.
What a bitch
Yeah, and i really though she was a cute perfect angel with her cute voice and shy personality.

When in the end, it was all visual.

And this romance "thing", can only exist in the mind of a men seeking what does not exist.
Did romance even exist before French chivalry? Ancient Romans would feel lust for a batch, they never expected never ending loyalty from her

Men want a woman who'll accept his weaknesses, etc. Men want brotherhood from a woman.

Men will betabuxx and wagecuck hard for true love. But if love was true, he wouldn't have to pay rent for pussy. Men just ignore the cognitive dissonance because they've been raised to hate themselves. I blame Christianity and Islam.

Ancient Romans weren't ashamed of going to the brothel. Neither are Japanese or Thai.

You're not wrong. The first thing is attraction, then we make up reasons why we like them other than attraction. If they're a bitch, then we say we like them since they don't take shit. If they're nice, then we say we like them because they're sweat.

I never had a crush but there where girls that I had romantic feels for and then there were some were it was just pure coom brain lust.
Keep in mind I was invisible to all of them and just an spectator, so it was mostly how I felt when I would see them.

This one I felt/imagined romantic tropes with
FE8B18BF 6E18 4973 96FC A2987AFFB1C2

And this one I would feel my balls throbbing when I saw her, she was in our PE class and during our swimming segment I saw her in a bikkni and I felt so much Adrenaline that it felt as if I was made out of air.
2E120CF7 DFCC 47A6 9FEF 843BD04F0A30

They’re both my age and life mog me into hell and back and guess what? They’re both fucking 6’4 tyrones.

I remember The second foid was helping our math teacher pass out our test results and she placed my test onto my desk, I was shocked that she even knew my name.

kek, but of course she didn't go full autism with it
she went like "1, you a midget, 2 you got a long ass face, 3 you got weird ass eyes, they're so bulgy and open, 4 you got weird ass lips" and so on like that.
Wasn't in english though.

Yeah, and i really though she was a cute perfect angel with her cute voice and shy personality.
Female neoteny is a real headspinner. Maybe the MGTOW who say female parasitism causes adult neoteny are right

You're not wrong. The first thing is attraction, then we make up reasons why we like them other than attraction. If they're a bitch, then we say we like them since they don't take shit. If they're nice, then we say we like them because they're sweat.
Reminds me of weebs arguing Asuka vs Rei

I never had a crush but there where girls that I had romantic feels for and then there were some were it was just pure coom brain lust.
Keep in mind I was invisible to all of them and just an spectator, so it was mostly how I felt when I would see them.

This one I felt/imagined romantic tropes with
View attachment 1052813

And this one I would feel my balls throbbing when I saw her, she was in our PE class and during our swimming segment I saw her in a bikkni and I felt so much Adrenaline that it felt as if I was made out of air.
View attachment 1052814

They’re both my age and life mog me into hell and back and guess what? They’re both fucking 6’4 tyrones.

I remember The second foid was helping our math teacher pass out our test results and she placed my test onto my desk, I was shocked that she even knew my name.
Damn who wouldn't lust after the second one. Looks stuck up though.

MGTOWs are huge faggots. Every time I see them make a video on YouTube, it's always some old, flaccid, ugly white guy repeating some canned tropes about feminism, modern women, liberalism, and some shit. They're too retarded to notice maybe the reason why they get cucked or rejected is because they're old, flaccid, bald subhumans. They also cope with fucking shitskin women from SEA.

Did romance even exist before French chivalry? Ancient Romans would feel lust for a batch, they never expected never ending loyalty from her

Men want a woman who'll accept his weaknesses, etc. Men want brotherhood from a woman.

Men will betabuxx and wagecuck hard for true love. But if love was true, he wouldn't have to pay rent for pussy. Men just ignore the cognitive dissonance because they've been raised to hate themselves. I blame Christianity and Islam.

Ancient Romans weren't ashamed of going to the brothel. Neither are Japanese or Thai.
it is worth your time, i promise :feelshmm:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQTD6kjERjM

I approached my crush once and confessed my feelings and continued on browsing her phone and pretended like I didn't exist :fuk:

I approached my crush once and confessed my feelings and continued on browsing her phone and pretended like I didn't exist :fuk:
Brutal ... was she a Stacey? Why couldn't she just let you down politely ... "ohhhh I'm Toooooo scaaaaaaaared to talk to the incel so I ignored him" No, you were too LAZY to let the man down gently, bitch!!

How old are you

Im 26. are you a KHHV? Kissless hugless handholdless virgin
I could understand normies being afraid of ogrecels, I'll never understand why they're afraid of ugly manlets like us

I think if I had ever done what you did she said would have said no sorry, cringed and walked away
Yeah i thought it was just gonna be a soft rejection but she just decided to embarass me like that. And i liked her because she was the cute shy girl with a cute voice. So i didn't expect it.

Yeah. In reality, it's all about looks still, whether you like it or not.

Yeah i thought it was just gonna be a soft rejection but she just decided to embarass me like that. And i liked her because she was the cute shy girl with a cute voice. So i didn't expect it.
:feelsbadman:

I could understand normies being afraid of ogrecels, I'll never understand why they're afraid of ugly manlets like us
Yea exactly good point man. I’m a 5‘4/1.62m, 110lbs /50kg framelet, have always been, look pretty harmless in that regard yet I overheard „scary“ so many times (relating to my face)

Yea exactly good point man. I’m a 5‘4/1.62m, 110lbs /50kg framelet, have always been, look pretty harmless in that regard yet I overheard „scary“ so many times (relating to my face)
It's like they think ugliness is an infectious disease

How is that artificial? My pp's call for a mate is real and getting worse everyday

I had a few oneitises in my life but there's only one girl with who I felt some kind of special connexion, in the sense of not being attracted only by her looks.

She wasn't the cutiest or the sexiest, but she still was my type.

Cute enough for me to be attracted to her, but not cute enough to have an army of guys attracted to her (listen to that bluepilled thought of mine jfl)

She was nice to me, we got along quite well, we spoke rather often on text messages and I really felt she was the one.

One night, after many hesitations, I finally asked her out, and she brutally rejected me, saying that she was never attracted to me and probably never will. I never spoke to her since.

Good thing I'm blackpilled for good now.

I actually did, though.
Not to be cruel, but that can still be explained with the same logic. You might have crushed on her because she was ugly and therefore close enough to your level to be a potential candidate. It's wasteful to invest resources trying to court someone who is way out of your league and will never accept you. And it takes some self-confidence. It makes sense why someone with a low evaluation of his own SMV would choose one of the ugliest girls in class as the target for his affection. And it would/could still be because of her looks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back