Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whores pretending to be offended: the one thing that really pisses me off.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
If there is one thing that rubs me the wrong way is when a whore pretends to be offended by anything an incel said or did.

We are talking about modern day women here, these walking fleshlights who drink a total of 20 gallons of nigger cum per week, listen to pop music that talks exclusively about hooking up and dick sizes, pretending to be offended because you either:
  1. Said a woman is attractive or unattractive
  2. Said or did anything remotely sexual
The bitch turns a 180 and becomes the most prudish woman ever, outraged that someone could be so filthy JFL

I hate women

Last edited:
They do it, because you are a non chad

If there is one thing that rubs me the wrong way is when a whore pretends to be offended by anything an incel said or did.

We are talking about modern day women here, these walking fleshlights who drink a total of 20 gallons of nigger cum per week, listen to pop music that talks exclusively about hooking up and dick sizes, pretending to be offended because you either:

1. Said a woman is attractive or unattractive
  2. Said or did anything remotely sexual
The bitch turns a 180 and becomes the most prudish woman ever, outraged that someone could be so filthy JFL

I hate women
Good observation. A pathologically sex-positive nymphomaniac on one hand, a prude as soon as it comes from an ugly male on the other hand.

women should be crucified

Its manipulation. They'll especially do it if other men are around so they can "win" the conversation or confrontation.

Women are extremely disgusting

20200228 134426

every foid is a snowflake and is outraged by everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back