Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can't foids be bred like pets and live to serve us?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
If we don't teach them language other than simple commands so they can obey us, then they can lead a simple life of ignorance. Think how happy your cat or dog is when you come home. Imagine having a sexy slut on her hands and knees ready to suck your cock when you get home. She won't be fat because she doesn't get to eat unless her master feeds her. All she'll want to do is cuddle up next to you or sit on your lap, in between periods of fucking for hours at a time. In this scenario, the foid wouldn't even be alive if we didn't breed her, so she owes us a life debt and must obey us for eternity.

Farming foids would solve the infertility problem.

Because human brains are too sophisticated to remain "animal primitive" for very long. Even a retard will start to question being raised as an animal eventually.

Foids think the same thing but about chad :forcedsmile:

hoomans rites.

Because human brains are too sophisticated to remain "animal primitive" for very long. Even a retard will start to question being raised as an animal eventually.

A foid brain isn't anything like your brain.
(Although maybe I'm wrong about this, given your posting pattern.)

I have said it here a few times but I genuinely wish I could swipe foid's brais with dogs (reverse dogpill? jfl), a bitch (in the original meaning of the word ofc) is a way more loyal and loving creature than a woman.

Of course I'm not fond of them to the point of fucking them like foids do with male dogs cuz I'm not a freak, but If I could put a dog's brain in a foid's body I'd be married to one

main.png;compress=true

I have said it here a few times but I genuinely wish I could swipe foid's brais with dogs (reverse dogpill? jfl), a bitch (in the original meaning of the word ofc) is a way more loyal and loving creature than a woman.

Of course I'm not fond of them to the point of fucking them like foids do with male dogs cuz I'm not a freak, but If I could put a dog's brain in a foid's body I'd be married to one

main.png;compress=true

That sounds great.
Is there an anime about this?

Maybe we can breed such traits out of them or give them lobotomies so that they're docile and obedient.
UC6pk.jpg

you'd have to ruralmaxx or hermitmaxx so neighbors or the police don't catch on

If we don't teach them language other than simple commands so they can obey us, then they can lead a simple life of ignorance. Think how happy your cat or dog is when you come home. Imagine having a sexy slut on her hands and knees ready to suck your cock when you get home. She won't be fat because she doesn't get to eat unless her master feeds her. All she'll want to do is cuddle up next to you or sit on your lap, in between periods of fucking for hours at a time. In this scenario, the foid wouldn't even be alive if we didn't breed her, so she owes us a life debt and must obey us for eternity.
Chad only but this is what I advocate for due to many years of realising how foids are nothing but animals.

IT SCREENSHOT ME YOU NIGGERS

That sounds great.
Is there an anime about this?
idk, there's a manga tho

jfl I love japan

Never thought about that. I guess Tarzan was made to try and answer that question.

Because (((somehow))) in (((some time period))), (((somebody))) gave foids "rights".

her hypergamous instincts will kick in