Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can't niggers, properly follow islam or Christianity?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★★★
Like seriously. Whenever, Europeans or arabs looked the other way, they go back to practicing voodo, dancing like degenerate animals and being cannibals
Etc..

Religion is cucked

Like seriously. Whenever, Europeans or arabs looked the other way, they go back to practicing voodo, dancing like degenerate animals and being cannibals
Etc..
Frontal cortex

ngl it's better they follow their tradition of smearing their faces with shit than convert to islam.

Etc..
what you talking about? I never seen African christians or muslims go back to voodoo. Where exactly did this happen?

what you talking about? I never seen African christians or muslims go back to voodoo. Where exactly did this happen?
Maybe, not voodoo specifically like Haitians. But they still incorporate a lot of their ancient traditions and go back to being degenrates. Hence, them accepting Christianity/Islam was useless.

So what then? Voodoo?
You can develop alternative systems of societally-enforced morality to curtail decadence and degeneracy. It's not a false dilemma between conservative, Abrahamic religions and secular liberalism.

Maybe, not voodoo specifically like Haitians. But they still incorporate a lot of their ancient traditions and go back to being degenrates. Hence, them accepting Christianity/Islam was useless.
Give me examples though because I am confused now. I have never seen this so what exactly you mean?

bro so because niggers dance it means muslims dont practice islam?
Yeah, they don't really practice it. they only call themselves Christian/Muslim because, they think it brings them closer to Europeans/arabs. If they actually, took religion seriously, african countries wouldn't be shitholes.

Yeah, they don't really practice it. they only call themselves Christian/Muslim because, they think it brings them closer to Europeans/arabs. If they actually, took religion seriously, african countries wouldn't be shitholes.
But Middle Eastern countries are shitholes except for Dubai. The ones without oil are all 100% complete dusty shitholes with flies all over, skinny dusty stray dogs, buildings that never saw a coat of paint since the whites left after colonialisation. So what up with that now? They suppossedly are good muslims according to your logic so why their places dusty shitholes?

But Middle Eastern countries are shitholes except for Dubai. The ones without oil are all 100% complete dusty shitholes with flies all over, skinny dusty stray dogs, buildings that never saw a coat of paint since the whites left after colonialisation. So what up with that now? They suppossedly are good muslims according to your logic so why their places dusty shitholes?
Uae, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia are all first world countries. Sands are the Only race which can blame colonization for the state of their countries. If gulf Arabs who are inferior to levantines can build first World nations, so can levantines and Iraqis who have more Aryan blood. Lebanon literally used to be called the " Paris of the East". If kikes didn't destabilize the region, Syria, Iraq Lebanon etc would be first world countries by now.

Uae, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia are all first world countries. Sands are the Only race which can blame colonization for the state of their countries. If gulf Arabs who are inferior to levantines can build first World nations, so can levantines and Iraqis who have more Aryan blood. Lebanon literally used to be called the " Paris of the East". If kikes didn't destabilize the region, Syria, Iraq Lebanon etc would be first world countries by now.
Bro just focus on Arab countries that dont have oil. That would be Yemen, Egypt, Palastine, Mauritania,

Tell me about their standard of living, infrastructure and tell me about their religiosity.

It's filled with blacks
So are all the other countries. Infact every Arab country is fille with blacks. The lite skinned Arabs are in charge though. So again I ask you pliease explain why these "good muslim countries" are shitholes?

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven

So are all the other countries. Infact every Arab country is fille with blacks. The lite skinned Arabs are in charge though. So again I ask you pliease explain why these "good muslim countries" are shitholes?
Saudi Arabia isn't 70% Sub-Saharan african. You can't have a good country when the majority of the population is black.

Yemen and Egypt are an exception I guess. low IQ people.

no oil thats the difference
Even, Suadan has oil. It's still a shithole. You need to be able to manage a country, Just having oil isn't enough. Blacks can't do that.