Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do i crave cute vagina so much

• Thread starter whenitsoveritsover
  • Start date
whenitsoveritsover

whenitsoveritsover

non NT
everytime i see a nice pussy i get an insatiable urge to fuck. not being allowed to fuck makes me wanna do things that would get me the death penalty for even talking about

if a stacy has a nasty pussy she’s instantly a 0/10 to me

Post a picture of a so-called "cute" vagina.

2024cels man....

yea it wouldn’t be worth it. temporary pleasure in exchange for getting banned forever not worth it
They're just trying to get you banned bro. I got an warning earlier cause I said "Yes in the past" to a guy asking if i ever held hands with a girl.

I didn't give a single detail i just said yes in the past and that was enough for a huge warning cause of bragging apparrently.

Watch out man they trynna get you banned with al kinds of stupid shit lol

They're just trying to get you banned bro. I got an warning earlier cause I said "Yes in the past" to a guy asking if i ever held hands with a girl.

I didn't give a single detail i just said yes in the past and that was enough for a huge warning cause of bragging apparrently.

Watch out man they trynna get you banned with al kinds of stupid shit lol
ok i see thx for telling me. idk what’s wrong with their mind to do that i’m just trying to fit in

ok i see thx for telling me. idk what’s wrong with their mind to do that i’m just trying to fit in
Idk bro a lot of the people are full of hate but some of em are cool and nice. It's just the hateful ones just want someone to hate on or bully so we are easy targets.

Kinda funny if you think about it, making an incel hierarchy after you basically get thrown away from real life hierarchy. Anyways some of em are real nice just lots of bad apples

picture or it didnt happen

because you can see the freshness of the eggs by it

i dont even need to see that much.

onaholemaxx bro. all my toys have cute innies

this guys definetly a glowie

Because you are a man.

cute vagina= doesn't exist​