Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story why dont ricecels beat their own women up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
In school one time I saw this ricecel manlet who was always walking with this aisan girl he orbited who was literally his looksmatch, while she was dating his white high tier normie freind It was fucking brutal and funny as fuck. When I go outside even before I was blackpilled i always wondered why there was so many ugly gooks dating white normies, I even saw these gook foids freindzone there ricecel looksmatch and purely date white men. It suprises me how much ricecels can cope, even as a curry, onlysome indian foids would go for white men as indian women are incredibly ugly and stinky and a lot of them look like apes, also they'd get disowned by their parents so I assume they'd fuck white normies behind there backs, but gook foids openly betray there men in front of everyone.

Aisa is even known as the whorehouse for white men, so why dont ricecels get mad or anything?

Her white boyfriend would beat you up in revenge, maybe even kill you.

Some other ways ricecels could do some damage...

Asia is as you say the Whitehouse for white men, and particularly for white incels, but I think why ricelet tolerate it is they live in a separate world with their own low T copes.

Asian girls, hot currywhores, ME girls all live in mainstream society, as do non subhuman ME and curry men, so if a curry or ME guy sees something he don't like, he will step up, both to the white normie, and the foid.

Bottom line, it's about T levels

Also any rice or curry males that even so much as voice their displeasure could get arrested and charged with harassment, assault and end up being accosted in prison or if they avoid prison time, still losing their current job prospects.

And this is without even talking about any possibility of using physical force to restrain women of their race for engaging in jbw. Not that that's even realistic nowadays anyway.
It would make rice and curry males look even more non-NT and worthy of derision as butthurt, simple minded savages according to normies of other races.

"MoRaL PeRCePTs"

Also any rice or curry males that even so much as voice their displeasure could get arrested and charged with harassment, assault and end up being accosted in prison or if they avoid prison time, still losing their current job prospects.

And this is without even talking about any possibility of using physical force to restrain women of their race for engaging in jbw. Not that that's even realistic nowadays anyway.
It would make rice and curry males look even more non-NT and worthy of derision as butthurt, simple minded savages according to normies of other races.

Of course that's a consideration too.
It's unfortunate that noodlewhores are so exogamous, since it puts the onus on ricecels to do something about it, even at the cost of one's physical well-being, social life, and career. The truth is that beating the noodlewhores isn't a realistic solution at all, not the way the world is built.
If currywhores, for example, were as white worshiping as noodles, the currycels wouldn't beat their own women either; there's too much risk and disadvantage to it. But only ricecels are being chastised on this site for being estrogenic and not being violent against their women. It's not all about T levels is what I'm saying.
Although I don't know what black men would do if white men suddenly started fucking black women, tbh.

In school one time I saw this ricecel manlet who was always walking with this aisan girl he orbited who was literally his looksmatch, while she was dating his white high tier normie freind It was fucking brutal and funny as fuck. When I go outside even before I was blackpilled i always wondered why there was so many ugly gooks dating white normies, I even saw these gook foids freindzone there ricecel looksmatch and purely date white men. It suprises me how much ricecels can cope, even as a curry, onlysome indian foids would go for white men as indian women are incredibly ugly and stinky and a lot of them look like apes, also they'd get disowned by their parents so I assume they'd fuck white normies behind there backs, but gook foids openly betray there men in front of everyone.

Aisa is even known as the whorehouse for white men, so why dont ricecels get mad or anything?
I hope you'd understand how much of feminism crap is in noodlelands especially in Korea and other democratic states in East Asia, they're basically fucked, somehow only PRC can stop these thots into denigrating their own race cos they don't fall for this democracy and rights bs

Of course that's a consideration too.
It's unfortunate that noodlewhores are so exogamous, since it puts the onus on ricecels to do something about it, even at the cost of one's physical health, social life, and career. The truth is that beating the noodlewhores isn't a realistic solution at all, not the way the world is built.
tbh I don't blame ethnic males for doing nothing in the face of jbw. What realistically can they do without ruining their rep and their life prospects?
The best policy is just ignoring such couples and not wanting anything to do with them as much as possible.

If currywhores, for example, were as white worshiping as noodles, the currycels wouldn't beat their own women either; there's too much risk and disadvantage to it.
Some curries do even in western countries but it only leads their more rapid ruination and the curry foid feeling even more justified in seeking out guys of other races.

But only ricecels are being chastised on this site for being estrogenic and not being violent against their women. It's not all about T levels is what I'm saying.
Although I don't know what black men would do if white men suddenly started fucking black women, tbh.
I don't chastise them. There's nothing they can do except turn their back on women that betrayed them and make it clear that they as ethnic males do not consider ethnic females as "their women".

That's why when people here say "even their own women don't like them :lul:" it doesn't make any sense tbh
Ethnic women long ago decided they wanted nothing to do with ethnic men so by extension ethnic men aren't obligated to think of ethnic women as "their" women or feel bad about something that happened with women the same race of them all, especially since ethnic women made the choice en masse long ago to disassociate any romantic and sexual context with them because they didn't look as good as another group of men.

Last edited:
I hope you'd understand how much of feminism crap is in noodlelands especially in Korea and other democratic states in East Asia, they're basically fucked, somehow only PRC can stop these thots into denigrating their own race cos they don't fall for this democracy and rights bs
Yes korea is pretty fucked for feminism ngl, while men serve in the military women get there backs fucked by changs and white expats jfl

Curryfoids who reject even Chadpreet and Chaddam is not doing it for the genes, nor the social pressure.

A legit high tier curryfoid (ie white passing or Princess Jasmine phenotype) knows she has more value than most, so when she goes white it's more because the medieval, Chauvinist abusive mindset of curry and sandmen is what she is rejecting.

tbh I don't blame ethnic males for doing nothing in the face of jbw. What realistically can they do without ruining their rep and their life prospects?
The best policy is just ignoring such couples and not wanting anything to do with them as much as possible.

Well, I can't ignore WMAF when it's all I see when I go outside.
In fact, this issue is probably the root cause of my basic unhappiness with life.
But if I touched or harmed the noodlewhore in any way, it would basically be over for me in life.
And it's not like I could beat multiple noodles, since I would be captured or killed after the first one.
One noodlewhore is only part of the problem; you're not getting rid of the evil by defeating her.

In fact, this issue is probably the root cause of my basic unhappiness with life.
But if I touched or harmed the noodlewhore in any way, it would basically be over for me in life.
And it's not like I could beat multiple noodles, since I would be captured or killed after the first one.
One noodlewhore is only part of the problem; you're not getting rid of the evil by defeating her.
The only good cope is that wmaf offspring usually looks like shit, and they usually look full aisan. Maybe another ER will be born, the only way to escape the racepill is going back to your home country which isnt really much of a good option

I can't ignore it either and they the ethnic female white male couples often insist on rubbing it in my face in subtle ways like walking slowly and not letting me pass, looking back at me condescendingly if I happen to be walking up the stairs and they are in front of me, laughing loudly and then being quiet and smirking when they see me.

The problem is bigger than one ethnic female white male couple true. Which is why I said all you can do is ignore all such couples and have as little to do with ethnic females as possible.
It's this reason why I believe a lot of ethnic males that are at least somewhat blackpilled make a conscious effort to avoid ethnic females that they know probably hate them anyway. Of course that is taken as white worship and selfhate by normies that think you are supposed to "make things right" with females that look like you no matter what.

The only good cope is that wmaf offspring usually looks like shit, and they usually look full aisan. Maybe another ER will be born, the only way to escape the racepill is going back to your home country which isnt really much of a good option
I have posted about this too. Westernized ethnic males aren't accepted in their countries of ethnic origin because the locals there see them as pretentious and having a superiority complex, when the mannerisms of westernized ethnic males the locals take issue with are more because all they have ever known is the mannerisms and customs of western anglo countries having been born and grown up in western anglo countries.

Plus a lot of the locals are jealous that there are ethnic males that got to be born and grew up in western countries and somehow take it as an insult that you managed to experience this. Even though you had no control where you would be born and grow up jfl

Last edited:
I can't ignore it either and they the ethnic female white male couples often insist on rubbing it in my face in subtle ways like walking slowly and not letting me pass, looking back at me condescendingly if I happen to be walking up the stairs and they are in front of me, laughing loudly and then being quiet and smirking when they see me.

The problem is bigger than one ethnic female white male couple true. Which is why I said all you can do is ignore all such couples and have as little to do with ethnic females as possible.
It's this reason why I believe a lot of ethnic males that are at least somewhat blackpilled make a conscious effort to avoid ethnic females that they know probably hate them anyway. Of course that is taken as white worship and selfhate by normies that think you are supposed to "make things right" with females that look like you no matter what.

I have posted about this too. Westernized ethnic males aren't accepted in their countries of ethnic origin because the locals there see them as pretentious and having a superiority complex, when the mannerisms of westernized ethnic males are more because all they have ever known is the mannerisms and customs of western anglo countries having been born and grown up in western anglo countries.
>I have posted about this too. Westernized ethnic males aren't accepted in their countries of ethnic origin because the locals there see them as pretentious and having a superiority complex, when the mannerisms of westernized ethnic males are more because all they have ever known is the mannerisms and customs of western anglo countries having been born and grown up in western anglo countries.

That isnt nessceralily true depends on the country.

>I have posted about this too. Westernized ethnic males aren't accepted in their countries of ethnic origin because the locals there see them as pretentious and having a superiority complex, when the mannerisms of westernized ethnic males are more because all they have ever known is the mannerisms and customs of western anglo countries having been born and grown up in western anglo countries.

That isnt nessceralily true depends on the country.
Can you please elab?
I think it's true for countries like India but what countries do you think it isn't true?

That genuinely is a good cope, seeing their Mexican-looking offspring and knowing the mother is seeing her own ugliness in her child like a mirror.
But it does inflict unnecessary unhappiness on the hapa son, and not all will go ER.

My least favorite thing. I often tell people about this ridiculous, unearned arrogance from noodles walking with their ugly white lovers and I am always disbelieved. They never believe me and mock me, telling me it's my imagination. Even other ricecels tell me I am imagining it. I wish I had that smirking, scornful look on camera; it poisons my soul and ruins my day.

I hate when white-fucking noodles think they're not ugly to me. They think they are hot to me because I'm just a rice piece of trash (in their opinion). They think they're telling me "You'll never have this" with that look, as if I would ever desire a slutty noodlewhore who fucks white men. A noodlewhore who has fucked one white man is less to me than a noodlewhore who has fucked 1,000 Asian men. There is no call for that arrogance when I am as disgusted by her as she is by me. Unfortunately, there's no way I can convey this disgust to her.

Can you please elab?
I think it's true for countries like India but what countries do you think it isn't true?
In india it'd probably seen by as a statusmaxx, like in movies they'd think you're succesful betabuxcel if you're from america, still going back to your home country as an incel doesnt get you out of celibacy either way especially if you're country has leftover men or whatever
That genuinely is a good cope, seeing their Mexican-looking offspring and knowing the mother is seeing her own ugliness in her child like a mirror.
But it does inflict unnecessary unhappiness on the hapa son, and not all will go ER.

My least favorite thing. I often tell people about this ridiculous, unearned arrogance from noodles walking with their ugly white lovers and I am always disbelieved. They never believe me and mock me, telling me it's my imagination. Even other ricecels tell me I am imagining it. I wish I had that smirking, scornful look on camera; it poisons my soul and ruins my day.

I hate when white-fucking noodles think they're not ugly to me. They think they are hot to me because I'm just a rice piece of trash (in their opinion). They think they're telling me "You'll never have this" with that look, as if I would ever desire a slutty noodlewhore who fucks white men. A noodlewhore who has fucked one white man is less to me than a noodlewhore who has fucked 1,000 Asian men. There is no call for that arrogance when I am as disgusted by her as she is by me. Unfortunately, there's no way I can convey this disgust to her.
:feelskek::feelskek: Noodlewhores have the biggest egos, what did these bitches expect? To have a 6'2 white son while looking like some sort of duck

Absolutely hilarious

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek: Noodlewhores have the biggest egos, what did these bitches expect? To have a 6'2 white son while looking like some sort of duck
View attachment 350565
Absolutely hilarious

I'm almost exclusively attracted to noodlewhores. Nevertheless, I have to admit most are fucking ugly and look like their respective animal on the Chinese zodiac.

Like with bullying "it's just a joke bro!" plausible deniability is the name of the game. They do these things just so subtlety that when you call them out on it or appear frustrated they can easily paint you as the butthurt, maladjusted antisocial person.

There's a reason why ethnic and asian males go after white foids.
Other than white foids looking the best on average if not fat and not old, it's because they already know their chances with ethnic foids are close to zero anyway and the ethnic foid will do anything to always remind them that she can do better and that the disparity between their life (female vs male) couldn't be anymore stark.

In india it'd probably seen by as a statusmaxx, like in movies they'd think you're succesful betabuxcel if you're from america, still going back to your home country as an incel doesnt get you out of celibacy either way especially if you're country has leftover men or whatever
Look at what @Legendarywristcel has said about westernized curries, referring to them as cannon fodder (can't find the post now but I'm pretty sure he said this recently).
That's how many locals in ethnic countries see westernized ethnic males, in a disdainful scornful way.

I'm almost exclusively attracted to noodlewhores. Nevertheless, I have to admit most are fucking ugly and look like their respective animal on the Chinese zodiac.
It's a cope but I had to train myself not to get aroused by ethnic females easily so I don't feel cucked by longing for what I can't have and had to focus on looking at and getting off on other races of foids when I coom tbh

Not even white women? You could ascend in thailand, koreans do quite well there

Like with bullying "it's just a joke bro!" plausible deniability is the name of the game. They do these things just so subtlety that when you call them out on it or appear frustrated they can easily paint you as the butthurt, maladjusted antisocial person.

I'm glad you see this. I haven't even heard other ricecels on this forum mention this exact look when it's the most obvious thing. I am happy you can see it as well because I feel like I am a protagonist of a horror movie who is the only one who can see the ghost. The noodlewhores know it, but at the same time, they delight in it because it's such a clandestine, hidden thing.

There's a reason why ethnic and asian males go after white foids.
Other than white foids looking the best on average if not fat and not old, it's because they already know their chances with ethnic foids are close to zero anyway and the ethnic foid will do anything to always remind them that she can do better and that the disparity between their life (female vs male) couldn't be anymore stark.

I can see the objective superior beauty of white foids; my sexual drive doesn't respond to it, though, and there's something intellectual affecting my primal attraction where I can't imagine fucking a white foid.
They also age far worse, and I certainly don't want a hapa child, or, to a lesser extent, to appear hypocritical after I've been so against miscegenation here and in public to my friends and family.
And it's at least as difficult, if not more difficult, for a ricecel to obtain a white roastie. Even taking exogamy into account, the best bet for me is still a noodlewhore in terms of stats, despite what copers say about kpopmaxxing.

Not even white women? You could ascend in thailand, koreans do quite well there

White foids are second place, but still it's a reach, for reasons mentioned above.
Out of SEA, Thai women are by far the most attractive. There's a certain Thai phenotype that I sometimes see in Thai massage parlors that's fairly common but attractive at the same time.

I'm glad you see this. I haven't even heard other ricecels on this forum mention this exact look when it's the most obvious thing. I am happy you can see it as well because I feel like I am a protagonist of a horror movie who is the only one who can see the ghost. The noodlewhores know it, but at the same time, they delight in it because it's such a clandestine, hidden thing.
No problem. It's not just you. I have experienced this too.
You know how you can tell it's real?
If you act in the same way people will call you out on it.
Plus others smirk when ethinc female white male couples rub things in your face subtly and things get very tense and awkward.

I can see the objective superior beauty of white foids; my sexual drive doesn't respond to it, though, and there's something intellectual affecting my primal attraction where I can't imagine fucking a white foid.
They also age far worse, and I certainly don't want a hapa child, or, to a lesser extent, to appear hypocritical after I've been so against miscegenation here and in public to my friends and family.
And it's at least as difficult, if not more difficult, for a ricecel to obtain a white roastie. Even taking exogamy into account, the best bet for me is still a noodlewhore in terms of stats, despite what copers say about kpopmaxxing.
It's not like that for me with scantily clad, thin cute young adult white foids tbh
If you want to wean yourself off noodlewhores it might help to try getting aroused to those kind of foids.

It's not like that for me with scantily clad, thin cute young adult white foids tbh
If you want to wean yourself off noodlewhores it might help to try getting aroused to those kind of foids.

Maybe it's not entirely accurate. I can fap to white girls doing ASMR, for instance.
But I've never even considered seeing a white escort (I've only been to massage parlors, sometimes full-service). I think it's because white foids are so much more femininely developed in terms of body and it's not a match for my own small, frail body. It makes me disgusted to think of myself fucking a full-bodied girl when I'm so deficient in masculine appeal.

Maybe it's not entirely accurate. I can fap to white girls doing ASMR, for instance.
But I've never even considered seeing a white escort (I've only been to massage parlors, sometimes full-service). I think it's because white foids are so much more femininely developed in terms of body and it's not a match for my own small, frail body. It makes me disgusted to think of myself fucking a full-bodied girl when I'm so deficient in masculine appeal.
@PPEcel likes the difference and full-bodied nature of good looking white foids tbh

Plus it seems white foids have the most persistent "teehee" like behavior that you can't get out of your head and can't help being aroused by imo.

@PPEcel likes the difference and full-bodied nature of good looking white foids tbh

Plus it seems white foids have the most persistent "teehee" like behavior that you can't get out of your head and can't help being aroused by imo.

@PPEcel and I are different people.
In fact, I don't understand him at all, especially in his total disregard of chastity as a feminine virtue.
He thinks like no ricecel I've ever met.
I think I know what you mean by the "teehee" behavior; I'd rather have her be shy and very, very quiet.

White foids are second place, but still it's a reach, for reasons mentioned above.
Out of SEA, Thai women are by far the most attractive. There's a certain Thai phenotype that I sometimes see in Thai massage parlors that's fairly common but attractive at the same time.
Thai women are pretty decent when they have a good body, but eastern aisan women are decent but there faces can be kinda shit

Thai women are pretty decent when they have a good body, but eastern aisan women are decent but there faces can be kinda shit
Yeah, there's a certain Thai face that appeals to me. Probably like 20% of Thai girls have that phenotype, which is a higher hit rate than even Korean women.

In fact, I don't understand him at all, especially in his total disregard of chastity as a feminine virtue.
I think I know what you mean by the "teehee" behavior; I'd rather have her be shy and very, very quiet.
@PPEcel is a currycel on the inside XD

Okay I was just saying that since you have trouble reconciling your lust for asian foids with your disgust at them for treating you badly I can relate and one way I have coped is to try and not chose ethnic foids to get aroused by but white and latina foids instead.
It works well tbh especially because I don't feel the weird sense of being attracted to a foid I can't have when I see an ethnic female white male couple by doing this.
I believe it's the type of foid you are familiar with getting aroused by that primes your reaction when you see that foid IRL.

Asian foids are shy and very, very quiet on the outside by with chad are more freaky than other foids from what others have said online and IRL that I've heard tbh
It makes sense why they are in such demand.
Never be fooled by their shy demeanor just because you don't have the looks or SMV to see the wild side of them is what I always remind myself ngl

@PPEcel is a currycel on the inside XD
Imagine if he was so ashamed to be curry that he pretended he was a Chinese college student that went to the University of Oxford...
"XD"

Yeah, there's a certain Thai face that appeals to me. Probably like 20% of Thai girls have that phenotype, which is a higher hit rate than even Korean women.
Like this one?

This is why we need a beta uprising. One ricecel sperging out will be arrested and locked up, but 10000 ricecels? We need a full blown revolution tbh.
I think it's because white foids are so much more femininely developed in terms of body and it's not a match for my own small, frail body. It makes me disgusted to think of myself fucking a full-bodied girl when I'm so deficient in masculine appeal.
I can relate to that :feelsrope:

This is why we need a beta uprising. One ricecel sperging out will be arrested and locked up, but 10000 ricecels? We need a full blown revolution tbh.
just isismaxx jfl

Asian foids are shy and very, very quiet on the outside by with chad are more freaky than other foids from what others have said online and IRL that I've heard tbh
It makes sense why they are in such demand.
Never be fooled by their shy demeanor just because you don't have the looks or SMV to see the wild side of them is what I always remind myself ngl

Believe me, I am aware.
And no noodles of any phenotype act shy and submissive to me; in fact, they act dominant, loud, and overbearing.
I'm just saying if I could design my own girl she would genuinely have such a personality.

No, not exactly. I can't actually find a good pic right now on Google to show what I mean, despite my claim that it's so common, sry.

This seems very unlikely, since the bluepill is ingrained in ricecels.
I complain a lot about this issue to my father, and he always tells me that's why I have to become rich because then an Asian girl will like me.
I have the usual rebuttals how every Asian girl has fucked at least one white guy and he tells me that's only the trash Asian women. He believes in something like a high-quality Asian girl who doesn't fuck white men, idk.

Believe me, I am aware.
And no noodles of any phenotype act shy and submissive to me; in fact, they act dominant, loud, and overbearing.
I'm just saying if I could design my own girl she would genuinely have such a personality.

No, not exactly. I can't actually find a good pic right now on Google to show what I mean, despite my claim that it's so common, sry.

I complain a lot about this issue to my father, and he always tells me that's why I have to become rich because then an Asian girl will like me.
I have the usual rebuttals how every Asian girl has fucked at least one white guy and he tells me that's only the trash Asian women. He believes in something like a high-quality Asian girl who doesn't fuck white men, idk.
ur dad wants to betabuxx, maybe if you go to some village where no white men came and she doesnt speak english and is a virgin you might get a "high quality" aisan girl lol

ur dad wants to betabuxx, maybe if you go to some village where no white men came and she doesnt speak english and is a virgin you might get a "high quality" aisan girl lol
There's a lot of virgin noodles in Japan, according to scientific blackpill.

On a more realistic note most ricecels have this fatalistic worldview that there's nothing they can do about things like this. Whitey fucking hundreds of noodles while ricemen are incel? Can't be helped. Slaving away 14h a day at work doing unpaid overtime? It is what it is. It's probably the rersult of thousands of years of living in strictly hierarchical societies while most other races were unorganized savages until relatively recently.

There's a lot of virgin noodles in Japan, according to scientific blackpill.
true
On a more realistic note most ricecels have this fatalistic worldview that there's nothing they can do about things like this. Whitey fucking hundreds of noodles while ricemen are incel? Can't be helped. Slaving away 14h a day at work doing unpaid overtime? It is what it is. It's probably the rersult of thousands of years of living in strictly hierarchical societies while most other races were unorganized savages until relatively recently.
its weird when I see ricecels not supporting china, Just be whiters are scared of china becoming more powerful

What's your parents' relationship like?
its weird when I see ricecels not supporting china, Just be whiters are scared of china becoming more powerful
True, China is our only hope tbh.

Very good.
They seem like a happy elderly couple.
Sounds like he's just a bluepilled boomer then. Getting a non-whore wife was much easier in his time.

Sounds like he's just a bluepilled boomer then. Getting a non-whore wife was much easier in his time.

Yes, he married in his early 20s, right after he finished military and before he even had a real job.
He's also very short, so he doesn't understand when I complain about that either.

Cucked mindset.

If they were central asians or Mongolians, it would be a different story.

@PPEcel is a neoliberal elitist ricecel. You wouldn't get it, unless you had the same upbringing as him. I know some kunts like him.

Ricecels will never gain even a basic level of awareness of racial prejudice. Even western ricecels like me who are blackpilled are extremely rare. I have actually tried to get average ricecels to open up about how they feel about WMAF, and I never get straight answers. I feel that rice culture is really deficient in this regard, as it inhibits any sort of dissent from parental upbringing.

Paying for a girlfriend is just really sad and pathetic and I'd rather be alone.

Because then they'll justify going for white males by saying "Oh look asian men are mysogynisic and beat us'

@PPEcel is a neoliberal elitist ricecel. You wouldn't get it, unless you had the same upbringing as him. I know some kunts like him.

I have a difficult time imagining this guy. A six-foot rich skinny ricecel who claims to be the ugliest, most truecel user of all. Rich as fuck, yet does not spend his money on plastic surgery. Does not seem to be particularly angry about his inceldom, and constantly stirs the pot with bragging posts. Prefers white foids and doesn't care at all about sluttiness. Liberal viewpoints, defends government agencies that persecute incels. Only 20 years old but with a breadth of knowledge and intelligence that belies his young age. It doesn't add up to a consistent character in my mind; if he was a fictional character in a movie, I would consider him badly written.

Ricecels will never gain even a basic level of awareness of racial prejudice. Even western ricecels like me who are blackpilled are extremely rare. I have actually tried to get average ricecels to open up about how they feel about WMAF, and I never get straight answers. I feel that rice culture is really deficient in this regard, as it inhibits any sort of dissent from parental upbringing.

Paying for a girlfriend is just really sad and pathetic and I'd rather be alone.

It's statistically unlikely, but I do know two Koreans who do have Asian girlfriends; one Chinese, one Korean. The one with the Korean girlfriend is good-looking and rich, and he landed a good-looking fob Korean girl I've only seen in photos on social media. I think she may not speak English. I've talked with him about the WMAF issue; he claimed fobs don't like white men.
But even my own family male members (cousins, brother) deny what I say and get quite angry when I bring the issue up. They're getting angry on behalf of the noodlewhores who will not fuck them, and not on behalf of themselves, which defies common sense.
The most receptive people to me talking about WMAF (which I do a lot, though I shouldn't) have been white men and a hapa. But with the hapa, he's living the nightmare, so it's no surprise.