Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story why dont ricecels beat their own women up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Beating Noodles will force them into arms of White men

Personally I don't mind Noodle women but Black and Biracial women are more appealing to me

Neutral on white women

Arab women are cute

I came from 98% white town, with not much ethnic people to talk to

But I can understand @epillepsy preference of Asian women, if I had to get a Asian foid, I would pick the cute, shy Japanese like ones rather then western. Maybe too much anime

@UKhapacel
@your personality
@PPEcel
@epillepsy
I've already answered. See above.

Personally I don't mind Noodle women but Black and Biracial women are more appealing to me

Neutral on white women

Arab women are cute

But I can understand @epillepsy preference of Asian women, if I had to get a Asian foid, I would pick the cute, shy Japanese like ones rather then western. Maybe too much anime

@UKhapacel
@your personality
@PPEcel
@epillepsy

I heard there were a lot of virgin foids in Japan.

I heard there were a lot of virgin foids in Japan.
Serious? I was planning a Incel Trip to Japan in about 1 or 2 years (I was planning to go for Ramen and Drifting)

Neutral on white women

Arab women are cute

@UKhapacel
@your personality
@PPEcel
@epillepsy
Why did you tag me in this post?

I agree that trying to mate guard in this day and age often has the opposite effect.
As for me I don't really have a preference for what type racial foid I prefer or if I did that was long ago. Beggars can't be choosers.

Serious? I was planning a Incel Trip to Japan in about 1 or 2 years (I was planning to go for Ramen and Drifting)
Yeah, it's in the scientific blackpill.
Something like 42% of unmarried noodles there between 18-35 are intact.

Yeah, it's in the scientific blackpill.
Something like 42% of unmarried noodles there between 18-35 are intact.
:feelswow::feelswow:

I thought with all the Jav, that Japan was a lost cause

:feelswow::feelswow:

I thought with all the Jav, that Japan was a lost cause

Some could be lying, I suppose, but they probably do have more virgin noodles than other East Asian countries, maybe due to their distaste for Japanese men, who are somewhat uglier than Chinese or Korean men.
But in JAV, a lot of times, a single noodlewhore is sucking multiple dicks from holes in walls or getting bukkaked on.
So in the world of JAV, there exists a kind of reverse harem system where one noodlewhore is enough for multiple ricemen, like one chad is enough for multiple foids IRL.

Some could be lying, I suppose, but they probably do have more virgin noodles than other East Asian countries, maybe due to their distaste for Japanese men, who are somewhat uglier than Chinese or Korean men.
But in JAV, a lot of times, a single noodlewhore is sucking multiple dicks from holes in walls or getting bukkaked on.
So in the world of JAV, there exists a kind of reverse harem system where one noodlewhore is enough for multiple ricemen, like one chad is enough for multiple foids IRL.
Hmm, I just got a job so I might save up for a trip

But I would feel bad for other RiceCels :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Hmm, I just got a job so I might save up for a trip

But I would feel bad for other RiceCels :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Not like you can do that much damage by yourself.
Plus I really hate noodles who fuck white men (which may be all of them), so go for it.
I always blame the noodle, not the man, since she's the one doing the selection.
Its their white worship that is responsible for WMAF to a far greater extent than yellow fever.

Not like you can do that much damage by yourself.
Plus I really hate noodles who fuck white men (which may be all of them), so go for it.
I always blame the noodle, not the man, since she's the one doing the selection.
See this is a more of a problem on my end
I prefer Black or Biracial women to Noodles, like I'm not much attracted to Noodles

See this is a more of a problem on my end
I prefer Black or Biracial women to Noodles, like I'm not much attracted to Noodles

You should go to Africa instead then.

You should go to Africa instead then.
I was planning too but its poor and im might get attacked
27f072d344aa12c5f03c5f7f72534eb0

This is type I like

View attachment 350557
Some other ways ricecels could do some damage...
I heard that all the foids in his classes ignored him
Her white boyfriend would beat you up in revenge, maybe even kill you.
East Asian rices are from the lands which invented the martial arts. Tae Kwon Do was started in Korea, for example. Karate is from Japan. Even Liu Kang and Sub Zero are from China.

If today's ricemen became proficient in the martial arts of their ancestors, they would be unstoppable to most mayo's.
" PeRCePTs"
You mean precepts?

Last edited: