Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story why dont ricecels beat their own women up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
I have a difficult time imagining this guy. A six-foot rich skinny ricecel who claims to be the ugliest, most truecel user of all. Rich as fuck, yet does not spend his money on plastic surgery. Does not seem to be particularly angry about his inceldom, and constantly stirs the pot with bragging posts. Prefers white foids and doesn't care at all about sluttiness. Liberal viewpoints, defends government agencies that persecute incels. Only 20 years old but with a breadth of knowledge and intelligence that belies his young age. It doesn't add up to a consistent character in my mind; if he was a fictional character in a movie, I would consider him badly written.
I have heard from people who have actually met him that he's rather average looking but well dressed. Also he himself is not rich, just his family and they're more than willing to share their wealth with him. He's not angry because he's uninterested in noodlewhores and fucks gigastacy hookers. I can see how caring about noodlewhores and chastity can certainly make someone angry, but I think his approach is rather enlightened and avoids most of the pain of riceceldom.

It's statistically unlikely, but I do know two Koreans who do have Asian girlfriends; one Chinese, one Korean. The one with the Korean girlfriend is good-looking and rich, and he landed a good-looking fob Korean girl I've only seen in photos on social media. I think she may not speak English. I've talked with him about the WMAF issue; he claimed fobs don't like white men.
But even my own family male members (cousins, brother) deny what I say and get quite angry when I bring the issue up. They're getting angry on behalf of the noodlewhores who will not fuck them, and not on behalf of themselves, which defies common sense.
The most receptive people to me talking about WMAF (which I do a lot, though I shouldn't) have been white men and a hapa. But with the hapa, he's living the nightmare, so it's no surprise.
Yeah I've actually brought this up with white men and some of them are actually candidly honest about WMAF, even those who have fucked noodlewhores before. Most white people are in denial of JBW, kind of like how most ricecels are unaware that being rice is a disadvantage in the sexual market. One white guy claimed that it was western geopolitical dominance in the past few centuries that established JBW, rather than inherent genetic advantages. As much as I'd like to believe that it's a purely social phenomenon, I don't think it's entirely accurate.

I have heard from people who have actually met him that he's rather average looking but well dressed. Also he himself is not rich, just his family and they're more than willing to share their wealth with him. He's not angry because he's uninterested in noodlewhores and fucks gigastacy hookers. I can see how caring about noodlewhores and chastity can certainly make someone angry, but I think his approach is rather enlightened and avoids most of the pain of riceceldom.

Why is someone who is content with his life spending so much time on this forum?

Yeah I've actually brought this up with white men and some of them are actually candidly honest about WMAF, even those who have fucked noodlewhores before. Most white people are in denial of JBW, kind of like how most ricecels are unaware that being rice is a disadvantage in the sexual market. One white guy claimed that it was western geopolitical dominance in the past few centuries that established JBW, rather than inherent genetic advantages. As much as I'd like to believe that it's a purely social phenomenon, I don't think it's entirely accurate.

If you're a white incel, it's smart to deny JBW for obvious reasons (in the same way it's smart for ricecels to deny that kpopmaxxing works [although JBW is MUCH more valid than kpopmaxxing]), and if you're a white normie, it's better to deny JBW so it feels like you earned it and the girl isn't fetish-fucking you for your race.

But I don't know what the fuck is wrong is ricecels who deny WMAF. Seeing WMAF made me angry far before I encountered the blackpill.

@PPEcel is a currycel on the inside XD
In school one time I saw this ricecel manlet who was always walking with this aisan girl he orbited who was literally his looksmatch, while she was dating his white high tier normie freind It was fucking brutal and funny as fuck. When I go outside even before I was blackpilled i always wondered why there was so many ugly gooks dating white normies, I even saw these gook foids freindzone there ricecel looksmatch and purely date white men. It suprises me how much ricecels can cope, even as a curry, onlysome indian foids would go for white men as indian women are incredibly ugly and stinky and a lot of them look like apes, also they'd get disowned by their parents so I assume they'd fuck white normies behind there backs, but gook foids openly betray there men in front of everyone.

Aisa is even known as the whorehouse for white men, so why dont ricecels get mad or anything?
Based.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j5iqie/because_theres_nothing_to_get_mad_at_its_not_like/

cuz they’re cucks

DianaVic is black and is larping as a noodlewhore.
she uses google translate for korean and uses jav pics to fool incels. She said she'll record a vocaroo in korean you should ask her tbh

she uses google translate for korean and uses jav pics to fool incels. She said she'll record a vocaroo in korean you should ask her tbh

Obviously, she'll get someone else to do the vocaroo for her.
But do black people even know Koreans?

DianaVic, record a Vocaroo, plz, in your native ancestral tongue of Korean.

Obviously, she'll get someone else to do the vocaroo for her.
But do black people even know Koreans?

DianaVic, record a Vocaroo, plz, in your native ancestral tongue of Korean.
she's most likely some fat tranny or coping incel that larps as a foid, but who knows.

she's most likely some fat tranny or coping incel that larps as a foid, but who knows.
I thought she was that black foid who posted CP to try to get shortcels banned.

I thought she was that black foid who posted CP to try to get shortcels banned.
yeah there the same, but she probably isnt a black foid there were no photos of her even tho she claimed to be a camwhore Jfl

In school one time I saw this ricecel manlet who was always walking with this aisan girl he orbited who was literally his looksmatch, while she was dating his white high tier normie freind It was fucking brutal and funny as fuck. When I go outside even before I was blackpilled i always wondered why there was so many ugly gooks dating white normies, I even saw these gook foids freindzone there ricecel looksmatch and purely date white men. It suprises me how much ricecels can cope, even as a curry, onlysome indian foids would go for white men as indian women are incredibly ugly and stinky and a lot of them look like apes, also they'd get disowned by their parents so I assume they'd fuck white normies behind there backs, but gook foids openly betray there men in front of everyone.

Aisa is even known as the whorehouse for white men, so why dont ricecels get mad or anything?
because we'd get our asses kicked by the white men so we just accept our defeat like the genetically inferior cuck manlet framecels we are

true, idrc about IT anymore, this fourm is dyng at this time anyway lol
it's just that those types of people are the most triggered over cultural appropriation and you have a black foid pretending to be korean, what hypocrisy.

it's just that those types of people are the most triggered over cultural appropriation and you have a black foid pretending to be korean, what hypocrisy.
tbh, IT users are worse then your average Tik Tok or twitter liberals, there far leftist and austistic as fuck. They also flat out ignore sigma posting 9 hrs a day jfl

tbh, IT users are worse then your average Tik Tok or twitter liberals, there far leftist and austistic as fuck. They also flat out ignore sigma posting 9 hrs a day jfl

Plus, ostensibly being against "pedophilia" and having access to mountains of CP yourself to post on shortcels is also somewhat hypocritical.
IT is a bunch of retarded cunts.

Because beating women up for any reason will land you in jail and even IF you aren't charged, whiteknights will kill you. I think that's why ricecels don't beat up Asian women for being with White men.

I think it's because white foids are so much more femininely developed in terms of body and it's not a match for my own small, frail body. It makes me disgusted to think of myself fucking a full-bodied girl when I'm so deficient in masculine appeal.
Fascinating. When you say full-bodied -- you mean large frame and hips?

@PPEcel likes the difference and full-bodied nature of good looking white foids tbh

Plus it seems white foids have the most persistent "teehee" like behavior that you can't get out of your head and can't help being aroused by imo.
Kek

@PPEcel and I are different people.
In fact, I don't understand him at all, especially in his total disregard of chastity as a feminine virtue.
He thinks like no ricecel I've ever met.
I think I know what you mean by the "teehee" behavior; I'd rather have her be shy and very, very quiet.
The "teehee" behaviour intimidates and arouses me at the same time.

I don't really care about chastity. Not sure why you would. I mean, it would be hypocritical of me to expect chastity from a potential partner.

Imagine if he was so ashamed to be curry that he pretended he was a Chinese college student that went to the University of Oxford...
"XD"
If I was an ashamed curry, I would LARP as mayo, not as rice.

@PPEcel is a neoliberal elitist ricecel. You wouldn't get it, unless you had the same upbringing as him. I know some kunts like him.
Maby.

Ricecels will never gain even a basic level of awareness of racial prejudice. Even western ricecels like me who are blackpilled are extremely rare. I have actually tried to get average ricecels to open up about how they feel about WMAF, and I never get straight answers. I feel that rice culture is really deficient in this regard, as it inhibits any sort of dissent from parental upbringing.

Paying for a girlfriend is just really sad and pathetic and I'd rather be alone.
Yup. That's why I don't understand sugar daddy/baby arrangements.

I have a difficult time imagining this guy. A six-foot rich skinny ricecel who claims to be the ugliest, most truecel user of all. Rich as fuck, yet does not spend his money on plastic surgery. Does not seem to be particularly angry about his inceldom, and constantly stirs the pot with bragging posts. Prefers white foids and doesn't care at all about sluttiness. Liberal viewpoints, defends government agencies that persecute incels. Only 20 years old but with a breadth of knowledge and intelligence that belies his young age. It doesn't add up to a consistent character in my mind; if he was a fictional character in a movie, I would consider him badly written.
How is any of this inconsistent?

Though I am angry about my inceldom. More depressed than angry., though.

I am a 1/10 gigatrucel.

Why is someone who is content with his life spending so much time on this forum?
I'm not.

Really can't lose as a mayo.
But with that natural advantage with foids that they have comes the ease at which they behave cucked with foids because they haven't seen the worst foids have to offer like ethnic males have.

But with that natural advantage with foids that they have comes the ease at which they behave cucked with foids because they haven't seen the worst foids have to offer like ethnic males have.
Low-tier ethnics are just as likely as low-tier mayos to be bluepilled though, tbf

Low-tier ethnics are just as likely as low-tier mayos to be bluepilled though, tbf
Not in my experience if we are talking rice and curry males tbh only the gay ones maybe.

It's the white and black males that are most violently agitated on foid's behalf and insist on making a statement and sending a message.
Sometimes latino males too.

Not in my experience if we are talking rice and curry males tbh only the gay ones maybe.

It's the white and black males that are most violently agitated on foid's behalf and insist on making a statement and sending a message.
Oh, well, white/black/latino men are obviously more likely to be simps, and to white knight aggressively. But that's because rice/curry are lower T and not really prone to violence.

But all groups are pretty likely to be bluepilled. There are way too many delusional rice/curry faggots.

Oh, well, white/black/latino men are obviously more likely to be simps, and to white knight aggressively. But that's because rice/curry are lower T and not really prone to violence.
At least low T simps can't do much and act more in principles of how they act.

But all groups are pretty likely to be bluepilled. There are way too many delusional rice/curry faggots.
That tends to be the fob rice/curry males these days tbh
Western rice/curry males are treated so badly that a lot of them are pretty withdrawn and uneasy around people for good reason.

That tends to be the fob rice/curry males these days tbh
Western rice/curry males are treated so badly that a lot of them are pretty withdrawn and uneasy around people for good reason.

Yup. I'll say that some Western rice/curry males go in the opposite direction though -- they go full redpill. Have you seen the delusional fuckers on r/aznid, r/aznmasc, r/JBA?

Yup. I'll say that some Western rice/curry males go in the opposite direction though -- they go full redpill. Have you seen the delusional fuckers on r/aznid, r/aznmasc, r/JBA?
The NT rice/curry males do probably because the blackpill most fully takes a toll on you when you are completely socially isolated.

Some rice/curry males that are NT can luck out and still feel like they can integrate into normie society but there's not much rice/curry males like that unless they have some real degree of success with foids.

r/aznidentity seems more astroturfed by pro China CCP type users these days
r/AsianMasculinity is annoying af and full of obnoxious over compensating posers that try to justify whatever foids do as the natural order of things and don't understand what it means to have autism or the extremely discriminatory racial "preferences" foids have.

But for the western non-NT rice and curry males many make their way to places like this at some point. And it's only sped up because in addition to the usual shaming tactics they get racist remarks lobbed at them from all sides too whenever they express any displeasure with how foids treat them.

Fascinating. When you say full-bodied -- you mean large frame and hips?

Yes. I'm only 5'5, so if the foid is too much larger than me, it would make me feel like a disgusting insect.

I don't really care about chastity. Not sure why you would. I mean, it would be hypocritical of me to expect chastity from a potential partner.

Ever non-soy cares about chastity except you. How isn't it important?
It's not hypocritical because chastity doesn't apply to men and is seen as a negative by both sexes.

How is any of this inconsistent?

I doubt you're 1/10 with six feet in height. Your face has to be deformed at that point.
It's annoying to me to see a ricecel not care about exogamous noodlewhores as well.
There's no real point of connection between you and other ricecels.

Yes. I'm only 5'5, so if the foid is too much larger than me, it would make me feel like a disgusting insect.
So would you consider seeing a petite mayo whore? Or would that also make you feel like shit?

I doubt you're 1/10 with six feet in height. Your face has to be deformed at that point.
It's annoying to me to see a ricecel not care about exogamous noodlewhores as well.
There's no real point of connection between you and other ricecels.
I look disgusting, I swear.

I'll be completely honest here, being rice means nothing to me. I don't think anyone else owes me any sort of moral or social obligation on racial grounds.

So would you consider seeing a petite mayo whore? Or would that also make you feel like shit?

I would far, far prefer her to be a noodle.
I find 5/10 noodles to be more attractive than 8/10 white foids, or I should say that my mind is more open to the thought of sex with them, all other things being equal.
Since I was a child, I've never had a crush on a non-Asian foid.
I can see the objective appeal of white foids, but when you set my flesh tone against theirs, that pale white flesh covered with visible tiny hairs forces me to overcome a slight psychological revulsion.
And when I see a white foid's face, there's something alien and off-putting about it, like looking at a puppet.
It's the same complaint that noodles make about "he looks like my brother," but I think resembling your flesh tones and looking familiar should be a positive, not a negative.
I think like attracts like, and unlike flesh repels, and that me thinking so is the common, instinctual way to think.
It's been proven that people find mixed race couples disgusting.
I do too, and there's an intellectual and psychological "block" preventing me from free attractive to non-Asian foids when there's nothing when it comes to noodles.
I believe all ricecels should be against miscegenation and shaming noodlewhores who copulate outside race,
as that is the main driver of riceceldom.

I look disgusting, I swear.

I'll be completely honest here, being rice means nothing to me. I don't think anyone else owes me any sort of moral or social obligation on racial grounds.

I consider the struggles of a ricecel to be something a little different than that of a typical incel, because of this betrayal by the same-race foids. It's something keener and more existential than the troubles of a typical incel.
That's why so many ricecels here make threads myopically focusing on the subject; it's something that's always on their mind and always causing them pain like a deep splinter in the heart. It implies that other ricecels also, like me, find noodlewhores to be more attractive than white foids. I think that's the natural state and it's an aberration to prefer white foids, as well as hypocritical, since you're basically thinking as a noodle at that point.

Since you aren't a part of that pain, there is a sting of betrayal in my mind from someone who, by all rights, should be my brother-in-arms.
I make friends more easily with Asian males. They relate to me and think like I do.
But you don't seem to have the same magnitude of problems as others on this site.
You're tall, rich, support the liberal government, accept promiscuous women, and see no distinction between a race-traitor noodlewhore and any other foid.
What exactly is the problem then?
It seems like your way of thinking is right in step with society and the world. You are on good terms with the world, as far as I can see.

Since I was a child, I've never had a crush on a non-Asian foid.
Just curious, but how diverse was your childhood circle?

I've had crushes on white and Asian foids, roughly 50/50. Though they weren't really a "crush" in the usual meaning of the word.

I can see the objective appeal of white foids, but when you set my flesh tone against theirs, that pale white flesh covered with visible tiny hairs forces me to overcome a slight psychological revulsion.
And when I see a white foid's face, there's something alien and off-putting about it, like looking at a puppet.
I do too, and there's an intellectual and psychological "block" preventing me from free attractive to non-Asian foids when there's nothing when it comes to noodles.
I find this honestly interesting. I don't have that block at all -- I'm either attracted to a foid or I'm not.

Is it weird if I can recognize that some white foids have characteristics that seem kind of alien -- compared to my own -- but am still aroused anyway?

I believe all ricecels should be against miscegenation and shaming noodlewhores who copulate outside race,
as that is the main driver of riceceldom.

I consider the struggles of a ricecel to be something a little different than that of a typical incel, because of this betrayal by the same-race foids. It's something keener and more existential than the troubles of a typical incel.
That's why so many ricecels here make threads myopically focusing on the subject; it's something that's always on their mind and always causing them pain like a deep splinter in the heart. It implies that other ricecels also, like me, find noodlewhores to be more attractive than white foids. I think that's the natural state and it's an aberration to prefer white foids, as well as hypocritical, since you're basically thinking as a noodle at that point.
I don't see why I should consider you more of a brother-in-arms, compared to, say, a currycel with similar SMV, like @wereqryan. Like I said, being rice doesn't mean jack shit to me. I'd probably more closely relate to a 5'4 white manlet than a 6'3 Chang.

Since you aren't a part of that pain, there is a sting of betrayal in my mind from someone who, by all rights, should be my brother-in-arms.
I make friends more easily with Asian males. They relate to me and think like I do.
But you don't seem to have the same magnitude of problems as others on this site.
You're tall, rich, support the liberal government, accept promiscuous women, and see no distinction between a race-traitor noodlewhore and any other foid.
What exactly is the problem then?
It seems like your way of thinking is right in step with society and the world. You are on good terms with the world, as far as I can see.
I don't make friends more easily with Asian men than any other group of men. "Asian men" describes a massive demographic group with numerous culture-, class-, ethnicity-, and language-based subgroups. Do you get along with Balenciaga-wearing richfag international students from Shanghai? Or with middle-class, Western-born ricecels who barely speak a lick of their parents' language?

What is the problem? The fact that I haven't even held hands with a femoid, without paying her, is a start. The fact that I have a 1/10 face. The fact that I go everywhere and see people who mog me in every way possible.

Just curious, but how diverse was your childhood circle?

I went to normal public schools, but associated with mostly Koreans.
After school I went to Korean academy and SAT prep schools and attended a Korean church.
I've had white friends, of course, but there's a psychological remove from them you may not have experienced.

I've had crushes on white and Asian foids, roughly 50/50. Though they weren't really a "crush" in the usual meaning of the word.

I find this honestly interesting. I don't have that block at all -- I'm either attracted to a foid or I'm not.

Well, normally a ricecel in the West deals with people primarily of their own race because their parents will frequent these types of businesses for after-school academy, church, and even things like plumbing. These are the people you talk to every day, see the most, and have most in common with. You see their faces and become accustomed to that and your own phenotype, and can better read the expressions and moods of people of your same race.
White people are also subtly racist when dealing with East Asians. This results in a strange, forced attitude that they assume when talking to you, and contributes to the conception that they are not really human, or less human than Koreans, or more broadly, East Asians.
There's no surprise that it's harder to trust people outside of your phenotype then.

Is it weird if I can recognize that it seems kind of alien but am still aroused anyway?

That's the mental block I'm talking about. Of course, I would get aroused, but less so. It doesn't do anything for me in that sense, tbh.

I don't see why I should consider you more of a brother-in-arms, compared to, say, a currycel with similar SMV, like @wereqryan. Like I said, being rice doesn't mean jack shit to me. I'd probably more closely relate to a 5'4 white manlet than a 6'3 Chang.

Correct. I knew you would think this way. It's an anomaly among ricecels here.
If you throw away the conception of race as ties that bond, there's no way we will ever understand each other, which is fine.

To your other point, changs are rare to the extent that I don't know a single person I would consider to be a chang.

Given that, why wouldn't you relate better to people who, if looks are everything, look similar to you and have experienced the same swath of problems and bad treatment from others?

I don't make friends more easily with Asian men than any other group of men. "Asian men" describes a massive demographic group with numerous culture-, class-, ethnicity-, and language-based subgroups. Do you get along with Balenciaga-wearing richfag international students from Shanghai? Or with middle-class, Western-born ricecels who barely speak a lick of their parents' language?

I get along best with Korean, then other East Asians with similar phenotypes.
I wasn't referring to Indians and SEA creatures, which should have been obvious from the other things I've said.

What is the problem? The fact that I haven't even held hands with a femoid, without paying her, is a start. The fact that I have a 1/10 face. The fact that I go everywhere and see people who mog me in every way possible.

Do you know what a 1/10 face is?
You would be rejected by your Stacy escort should you present such a face to her.

I went to normal public schools, but associated with mostly Koreans.
After school I went to Korean academy and SAT prep schools and attended a Korean church.
I've had white friends, of course, but there's a psychological remove from them you may not have experienced.

Well, normally a ricecel in the West deals with people primarily of their own race because their parents will frequent these types of businesses for after-school academy, church, and even things like plumbing. These are the people you talk to every day, see the most, and have most in common with. You see their faces and become accustomed to that and your own phenotype, and can better read the expressions and moods of people of your same race.
White people are also subtly racist when dealing with East Asians. This results in a strange, forced attitude that they assume when talking to you, and contributes to the conception that they are not really human, or less human than Koreans, or more broadly, East Asians.
There's no surprise that it's harder to trust people outside of your phenotype then.
I had as globalized an upbringing as you could get -- international schools in HK and Singapore, boarding school in burgerland, now undergrad in England. So in that sense, I didn't have the racial imprinting that you have.

That's the mental block I'm talking about. Of course, I would get aroused, but less so. It doesn't do anything for me in that sense, tbh.
Is it weird if that somehow arouses me even more?

To your other point, changs are rare to the extent that I don't know a single person I would consider to be a chang.
I know a few. 6'3+ ricemen with strong jawlines are rare, but they exist.

Do you know what a 1/10 face is?
You would be rejected by your Stacy escort should you present such a face to her.
I just know I look pretty bad, and I have actually been rejected by two escorts.

Is it weird if that somehow arouses me even more?

No, it's fine.

I just know I look pretty bad, and I have actually been rejected by two escorts.

1/10 is this:

One

curries in the west dont make cope subbredits like aisans do, like r/JBA lterally just humlilating themselves jfl

curries in the west dont make cope subbredits like aisans do, like r/JBA lterally just humlilating themselves jfl
Curry males in the west know it's over. They just don't talk about it because they know any attention they bring to their ideas or themselves always ends up bad for them.
Meanwhile curry foids are doing their best to try and bash western curry males just because they exist.

Ethnic women long ago decided they wanted nothing to do with ethnic men so by extension ethnic men aren't obligated to think of ethnic women as "their" women or feel bad about something that happened with women the same race of them all, especially since ethnic women made the choice en masse long ago to disassociate any romantic and sexual context with them because they didn't look as good as another group of men.
This is a great point. It's also why I laugh my ass off when snow niggers on /pol/ seethe when you point out white whores being killed/beaten by Blacks/Arabs do not "belong" to them since they chose to be around and fuck Tyrones and Chadullahs. A woman belongs to the man she let's fuck him. It's that simple.

This is a great point. It's also why I laugh my ass off when snow niggers on /pol/ seethe when you point out white whores being killed/beaten by Blacks/Arabs do not "belong" to them since they chose to be around and fuck Tyrones and Chadullahs. A woman belongs to the man she let's fuck him. It's that simple.
tbh even the feminists that claim women don't belong to men blame ethnic men and ethnic culture for ethnic women not liking them.
What happened? I thought ethnic men didn't own ethnic women and what ethnic women do didn't concern ethnic men and so vice versa?
Ethnic women in western countries aren't under the control of ethnic men and yet ethnic men in western countries get blamed for their "patriarchal" "controlling" attitudes for why they are alone.

And feminists and normies see ethnic women distancing themselves from ethnic men as a failure of ethnic men and look for a way to get in their petty racist jabs that way.
If it truly didn't matter then they wouldn't be making all those remarks about ethnic men being racist and bigoted for choosing to try their luck with other races of women or for expressing their interest in fucking other women.
According to western soyciety ethnic women can openly lust over whatever men they can but ethnic men can't and have to actively pursue women of color like black women or they are racist.
This more than anything else (they don't hide it well) shows how much of a joke SJWs siding with ethnic women in western countries are.

The only good cope is that wmaf offspring usually looks like shit, and they usually look full aisan. Maybe another ER will be born, the only way to escape the racepill is going back to your home country which isnt really much of a good option
Exhibit A

Beating Noodles will force them into arms of White men

Personally I don't mind Noodle women but Black and Biracial women are more appealing to me

Neutral on white women

Arab women are cute

I came from 98% white town, with not much ethnic people to talk to

But I can understand @epillepsy preference of Asian women, if I had to get a Asian foid, I would pick the cute, shy Japanese like ones rather then western. Maybe too much anime

@UKhapacel
@your personality
@PPEcel
@epillepsy