Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why don't you guys just improve yourself instead of bitching all the time with your self hatred?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Instead of bitching about being forever alone online, why don't you get up off your ass and improve yourself? My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

You can never say that it is truly over unless you have tried everything.

Instead of bitching about being forever alone online, why don't you get up off your ass and improve yourself? My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.
Stfu cuck

Over for lowIQcels
Fun Smile GIF by echilibrultau

agreed, fucking incels

My favourite wizard has returned
Do you want to lose your virginity? .club mod UncleSpertz has successfully made contact Duke Zepar.

Attachments

• ac_goetia.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 3
Do you want to lose your virginity? .club mod UncleSpertz has successfully made contact Duke Zepar.

How have you not ascended using magick

I can't talk about spell work, because of the whole secrecy rule, but I can share some details about working with Duke Zepar.

Shoot for your dreams

I have been offering him sandalwood incense for 2 weeks. I'm forming a working relationship with him before invoking him.