Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I'm incel

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
I just feel like I'm stuck with unlovable things, things that can't be changed. I feel stuck inside of this body, with a good personality, but unable to fully express myself in reality, like I'm limited by my looks. I have one foot into reality and must keep one foot out. It's like having a microdick. It just doesn't even feel worth it to even try. I imagine they feel the same way.

So there was a statistic thrown around on /r/PurplePillDebate recently that 47% of men 18-25 haven't asked a woman out... well, I can understand that. If you're even a little bit imperfect then it ruins everything ... now if you're very imperfect it's very demotivating.

I want to keep trying but the older I get the less it seems anything matters. As they say, Idiocracy was a documentary, not a movie. Most people are ridiculously stupid. The world is basically a big psych ward. We're stuck in this shit world and have no option but to play, or in the case of an incel, pretend to play.

Going out into the world you can easily see there are no visible incels. The only stinky people with bad personalities are homeless schizos. This 'game' is shit. Born as a pawn of course you have delusional ways of thinking. Even if you could get a gf it's kinda weird to expect a smart person to be happy with an ugly face/body, I can't fathom it happening. I think it requires you to basically be retarded ... which most people are.

negative feedback loop which stems from not having a good FACE

The real dealbreaker is we see how hard it is *statistical anomaly to be given the chance to even have a girlfriend?
Then if you win that lottery try keeping your "winnings" in this current society
Shits ovER