Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wide bulbous nose is a subhuman trait

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
cuck "Science" suggests that wide and bulbous noses are due to weather and environment, that it helps cooling better in warm weather. Do you believe this? If so debate this

Why do white downsyndrome individuals on average have wide and bulbous nose despite their white European gene adapted to the "cold" weather? Shouldn't they also have slim nose to preserve heat in cold weather?
Why do certain domestic African races have slim noses despite being born with genes that are adapted to heat cooling?

Last edited:
Science suggests that wide and bulbous noses are due to weather and environment, that it helps cooling better in warm weather. Do you believe this? If so debate this

Why do white downsyndrome individuals on average have wide and bulbous nose despite their white European gene adapted to the "cold" weather? Shouldn't they also have slim nose to preserve heat in cold weather?
Why do certain domestic African races have slim noses despite being born with genes that are adapted to heat cooling?
I will rhinoplastymaxxxxing

Let me see your nose

I have small nose lol still incel:cryfeels:. People in my class made a jew test to see who has longest smallest nose i had smallest.

Its uglies nose possible, for a male its better to have a long or even with a bump then a wide nose, it ruins entire mid face and in pics you have to stare at it.

I have small nose lol still incel:cryfeels:. People in my class made a jew test to see who has longest smallest nose i had smallest.
i didnt talk about small nose being a good trait I said slim nose, small nose is probably just as ugly as big nose as both are on the extreme side

Its uglies nose possible, for a male its better to have a long or even with a bump then a wide nose, it ruins entire mid face and in pics you have to stare at it.
as a guy with fucking wide bulbous nose I get jumpscared each time I look at my selfies, the phone lens make my nose even bigger, apparently they highlight your most pronounced feature in this case my extraordinary ugly nose

being an incel is a subhuman trait

as a guy with fucking wide bulbous nose I get jumpscared each time I look at my selfies, the phone lens make my nose even bigger, apparently they highlight your most pronounced feature in this case my extraordinary ugly nose
Yeah same, I have a big wide nose.

small nose is probably just as ugly as big nose as both are on the extreme side
Cope small nose is superior ancient hyperborean trait

Last edited:
A Nigger-tier nose is what keeping in truecel category tbh. I'm one of those extremely rare cases when rhinoplasty alone can guarantee ascension by 1-2 points.

Last edited:
A Nigger-tier nose is what keeping in truecel category tbh. I'm one of those extremely rare cases when rhinoplasty alone can guarantee ascension by 1-2 points.
Me too, my nose is bulbous and wide, even have a long hook nose would be better