Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date a party girl?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★
Would you date an party whore that likes to get drunk atleast in the weekends?

Not only that. She likes to hangout a lot with friends for example the beach or bar

And going to massive homeparties and get wasted?

No, I lost my mind just waiting for an hour for vax at a Walgreen's pharmacy on Monday.
I would go insane at such parties with all the noise, conversations, and people there.

I would date any whore. I was a beta orbiter of party whores in the past.

party monster gorl
only if I could follow her otherwise [UWSL]she would cheat me given the opportunity[/UWSL]

I'd stoop very low, yeah..

Date a whore? JFL wtf no!

Fuck yes, date no.

Date a whore? JFL wtf no!
Tbh, she’s sucking/fucking alot of dudes while sober or drunk. And hookup with lots of dude

I wouldn’t trust her with my gut. Everyday u sit alone at home worrying she might flirt,(micro) cheat or not

She’s gonna dump you. She would get bored of your boring ass and wants to “live” and “hangout”

Tbh, she’s sucking/fucking alot of dudes while sober or drunk. And hookup with lots of dude

I wouldn’t trust her with my gut. Everyday u sit alone at home worrying she might flirt,(micro) cheat or not

She’s gonna dump you. She would get bored of your boring ass and wants to “live” and “hangout”
Stop typing out your cuckold fantasies here faggot

yes but i wouldnt be invested in the relationship at all, just use her for free fucks

Yes but only if she also spends a lot of time at home. I wouldn't go with her to any of her parties, but I would still want her to spend time with me at home, so as long as she does that I wouldn't have a problem with her going out every weekend.

No. The woman who gave me "oneitis" has been used by countless men she met at raves.

No, I lost my mind just waiting for an hour for vax at a Walgreen's pharmacy on Monday.
I would go insane at such parties with all the noise, conversations, and people there.
I waited only 20 minutes. :feelsgah: But only got it so I could skip work for 3 days.

are you volcel, i dont imagine you have countless option right.

I'd happily fuck a whore but would never date one. It's my dream to get fucked by a tattooed barmaid in her prime. It's a totally different thing when it comes to dating.

I'm sure that one day this option will become a reality

Not only that. She likes to hangout a lot with friends for example the beach or bar

If she is 6-9/10 lms plus yes but wouldn't betabux. View her as a free prostitute

Not for a (serious) marriage, although maybe a fake one would be ok. Otherwise yes at long she doesnt party anymore havent got any STDs... and her holes have not become loosely huge

I wouldn't date anyone right now, unless it was handed to me on a sliver platter. I would not try. But yes, of course I would, no more or less than any other female. I am MORE attracted to them, of course, but my plan would be to stoke a revolution, and post-revolution, in that world, where we could file free sex requests, yes I would file plenty on her, and live with her? Sure, if I had to to take care of our babies. But only in that situation.

If I wanted damaged goods, I'd pick them out of a dumpster

If she knows a lot of people at parties/ a party girl,then she is cheating or about to in 2 days max.
If I wanted damaged goods, I'd pick them out of a dumpster

only if I can be myself

you got the funny juice? :feelswhat:

I'd "date" her till I get to fuck and then leave :feelskek: (but only if I thought I could fuck her in a week)

If I felt like she was to far out of my league or not "easy", then I wouldn't bother because I'd end up spending more money on her than she would be worth for just one fuck

party girl will destroy u more​

No (emotional/financial) investment in the relationship on my part - just usage for sex (a cheaper prostitute). And I won't accompany her to any.

are you volcel, i dont imagine you have countless option right.
Yeah I've tried with the red pill and acted like a foolish jester and then when that failed, I got so mad I would insult girls in their faces, and it got me ridiculed before the blackpill; it's just that this month everything is stressing me out too much and I feel isolated.

My time in high school is coming to an end and it won't get better as 5'4 poor currycel in university that looks like this (don't worry, I have no public social media account): it is shared in your PM.

It'd be a bit tough for me, but beggars can't be choosers can they :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I won't date a degenerate whore. S[UWSL]he will wear out her body faster with this lifestyle.[/UWSL]

Fuck yes, date no.
High iq. I might go on a few "dates" but not with the intention of being in a serious relationship.

I will fuck her for sometime then dump

yes of course, I don't care if she cucked me, anyways any foids nowadays can cuck you, at least i can lose my virginity, the problem is that the whores are chad's whores, if a whore want me I will accept in a second