Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you kill another incel for sex?

F

flofly

Greycel
Would any of you kill other incels to ascend and get woman like high tier beckys and stacys. Permanent life time use.

you didn't say a blackpilled one so yes

If we lived in medieval times would could do exactly that. Just get a group of barbarians together to raid a village, kill all the men, and take their women for ourselves. Good times.

No,cumdumpsters are worthless and not worth fighting over

imo killing another based man for pussy is the ultimate cuck behaviour

No, because I'm not a savage. At least this thread is good for showing who the wild animals are.

I mean like the guy probably wants to die so maybe i'd be doing him a merciful favor. But no I wouldn't unless he tried to kill me

No. Not a chance, I wouldn't kill anyone much less an incel for it. Not worth it.

No, but I don't trust incels either

Would any of you kill other incels to ascend and get woman like high tier beckys and stacys. Permanent life time use.
Ur GrAY ass:smonk:

No. Not a chance, I wouldn't kill anyone much less an incel for it. Not worth it.
:yes::yes:

If you're willing to kill another person for pussy, be mindfull that others will do the same.

No human life is more valuable than these whores holes to me. If it was an arrogant and disrespectful chad maybe it would be another story.

Last edited:
If i said no, would you believe me?

I respect all of you and you are all my friends. I wouldn't hurt another brocel over a woman. There's no way.

Fuck yeah I would, i only care about myself

I bet you would kill an incel for a piece of bread if you didn’t eat any food for 2 weeks and were starving to death, you would do the same thing if you were starved of sex your entire life.

This question is interesting; at the end, incels are not united, they are apart from each other and passive, add that to the fact that incels are starved and lonely this means that of course any incel would commit murder against other incel to get it. I like this thread a lot actually, this question is good.

Would any of you kill other incels to ascend and get woman like high tier beckys and stacys
depends on which incel and which becky tbh

I’ll kill @Dregster666 but I wouldn’t kill my other bros

I bet you would kill an incel for a piece of bread if you didn’t eat any food for 2 weeks and were starving to death, you would do the same thing if you were starved of sex your entire life.
:(

No, your honour, I didn't murder the incel. I was just part of his assisted suicide.
...Yes, all 69 of them were suicide requests, believe me.

no, i can't kill a fellow brocel.

i'd kill this guy :feelsseriously:

No I wouldn't

If the law allowed me to? Maybe but only any enemy that happens to be incel. I see my dry dick more important than anyone I despise enough anyway.

Last edited:
Depends, if he's extremely suicidal and there is no way to help him yeah. Other then that nah

90% of incels here are LARPers so yeah, ez

No. Competing with other males is harmful for me.

Most incels want to die anyway

That would depend on person and my mood, can't say rn

Fuck that. That’s cuck/simp behavior