Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are cuck if you don't support the idea of a third world war

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Kudos to the Russian federation for creating the possibility of ending this worthless planet and the human race once and for all. I seriously hope they go through with their plans on invading & conquering the entirety of Eastern Europe while nuking many other countries along the way, preferably the UK and US. The amount of seething virtue signalling foids & cuckold libtards QQ'ing from the situation is music to my ears. The screams of Ukrainian families as they burn to ashes from all the carnage and destruction just makes me so giddy with glee, even better knowing that this will soon happen to the rest of the clown world. If it does, I will have moved back to my home country that has a history of avoiding conflicts such as this without fail by now, so I won't even have to wake up to the smell of blood & iron in the morning. I will sit back and watch laughing as this clown world disintegrates before my very eyes. I wonder how many deformed monstrosities will emerge from the fallouts once this is all over, maybe then I will finally mog something for once. So maybe, just maybe I could finally have a shot at ascension with the foids in my hometown since 80% of the world's population would've been turned to genetic debris or got totally vaporised altogether. A trucel can only hope :society:

Last edited:

You are cuck if you SUPPORT SOYCIETY​

I regretted being a cuck

Then Chads will get disintegrated as well and toilets sounds like a great reality

Yes I agree, nothing is more satisfying than watching Chad's and stacies evaporate in a nuclear blast

Just sit in your basement all day and dream of ww3-theory.
:feelstastyman:

Low IQ if you don't think it's a real possibility given the current circumstances. NATO have already activated their response force which has never been done before since it's foundation and is already sending troops around Ukraine, it will literally be red vs blue again only this time it will be actual warfare instead of just pussy espionage

Last edited:
Low IQ if you don't think it's a real possibility given the current circumstances. NATO have already activated their response force which has never been done before since it's foundation, it will literally be red vs blue again
Soon, win or lose, this world is going to end.

I've dreamt of such a scenario for a long time. We need fallout, a mad max type world where we make the rules. Been cast out of society for long enough, it's about time the world was brought to it's knees.

i wouldn't want anything bad to happen to my mutiple oneitises

Youre a cuck if you think any of those sides give a fuck about incelz

:soy:: I stay with russia #RUSSIANPOWER!!!!!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
go polish their riflez :feelskek:

I will sit back and watch laughing as this clown world disintegrates before my very eyes.
Nah, you would shit your pants. WW3 will never happen though.

I hope everything gets destroyed in a nuclear war and when we rebuild civilization, foids won't have any rights

i wouldn't want anything bad to happen to my mutiple oneitises

Nah, you would shit your pants. WW3 will never happen though.
It's bluepilled to fear death as an incel, therefore I do not care if shit hits the fan

This would honestly be preferable to living but oh well. It’s never gonna happen:feelsjuice:

I don't really care since I'm disqualified from fighting in the military anyway because of my Asperger's.

I don't want to go to war. I am not gonna die for pricks who don't care about me. I will identifiy as a woman and to prove my femininity I will let one of you fuck me , if I have to.

It would be based if I wasn't so close to a major city and have a 99.8% chance of being vaporized.
The fuck is the point of a nuclear holocaust if I can't rape and raidermaxx afterwards?

Last edited:
I don't want to go to war. I am not gonna die for pricks who don't care about me. I will identifiy as a woman and to prove my femininity I will let one of you fuck me , if I have to.
We’ve got a live one here, folks! GrAYcel extraordinaire

It says something about the state of society when the downtrodden pray for nuclear holocaust.

This is me exactly :feelskek:

In all likelihood my post-apocalyptic fantasy will never happen, but it's nice to have some kickass combat footage entertainment. The videos comeong out of Ukraine are the best carnage we've seen in years.

Kudos to the Russian federation for creating the possibility of ending this worthless planet and the human race once and for all. I seriously hope they go through with their plans on invading & conquering the entirety of Eastern Europe while nuking many other countries along the way, preferably the UK and US. The amount of seething virtue signalling foids & cuckold libtards QQ'ing from the situation is music to my ears. The screams of Ukrainian families as they burn to ashes from all the carnage and destruction just makes me so giddy with glee, even better knowing that this will soon happen to the rest of the clown world. If it does, I will have moved back to my home country that has a history of avoiding conflicts such as this without fail by now, so I won't even have to wake up to the smell of blood & iron in the morning. I will sit back and watch laughing as this clown world disintegrates before my very eyes. I wonder how many deformed monstrosities will emerge from the fallouts once this is all over, maybe then I will finally mog something for once. So maybe, just maybe I could finally have a shot at ascension with the foids in my hometown since 80% of the world's population would've been turned to genetic debris or got totally vaporised altogether. A trucel can only hope :society:
Agree

If everyone disapear im fine with it Jews gonna live because they underground but chad and stacy must perish.

Fags are not tolerated, permanently banned. :feelsjuice:

If WWIII happens, then everyone will suffer. How many Incels even have the necessary survival skills in case of societal collapse?

If WWIII happens, then everyone will suffer. How many Incels even have the necessary survival skills in case of societal collapse?
Thankfully some of us incels can already live off the land and have already done so in the past, I suggest the rest of you learn as well or make friends with others who can show you how. :feelsjuice:

I wish I could actually survive fallout and then get to enjoy the remaining stacys and make my own rules but I'll prob get obliterated since I'm near a major city

We already suffer. Hopefully it would be instant vaporization while the rest of humanity suffers from melting on the inside from radiation

I wish I could die at war…..

bring meaning to this useless existence……
:feelsjuice:

collapse cope tbh :feelsjuice:
Yeah this
The doomers never learn on this site. I lost count on how many times I've heard them say shit like WW3 is just around the corner, or that societal collapse is as good as confirmed while ignoring that humanity has gotten through worse and renewable energies are a thing, only that big corporations are too stingy to change ways

Worse could happen is if the population grows exponentially so the kikes are forced to pull out a lab made virus, kinda like coof-19 but actually dangerous. Then give the jab when shit has calmed down and humanity has halved in numbers.

Low IQ if you don't think it's a real possibility given the current circumstances. NATO have already activated their response force which has never been done before since it's foundation and is already sending troops around Ukraine, it will literally be red vs blue again only this time it will be actual warfare instead of just pussy espionage
Yep. :feelsokman:

Thomas Chittum predicted CWII and then WWIII right after or during CWII almost thirty years ago.

So no reason for the kikes to even bother fucking around with creating a second US Civil War if they feel they no longer have to in order to acheive WWIII which is their ultimate end goal anyway.

Well, with this, Whites are reducing their race further.

I'll spectate, and so will you.

Ukrainian incels got cucked by their own government tbh

Ukrainian incels got cucked by their own government tbh
They had plenty of chances to flee before they started conscription, they can still become deserters if they are smart