Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are cuck if you don't support the idea of a third world war

Based post:feelsjuice: fuck this world:feelsclown:

Kudos to the Russian federation for creating the possibility of ending this worthless planet and the human race once and for all. I seriously hope they go through with their plans on invading & conquering the entirety of Eastern Europe while nuking many other countries along the way, preferably the UK and US. The amount of seething virtue signalling foids & cuckold libtards QQ'ing from the situation is music to my ears. The screams of Ukrainian families as they burn to ashes from all the carnage and destruction just makes me so giddy with glee, even better knowing that this will soon happen to the rest of the clown world. If it does, I will have moved back to my home country that has a history of avoiding conflicts such as this without fail by now, so I won't even have to wake up to the smell of blood & iron in the morning. I will sit back and watch laughing as this clown world disintegrates before my very eyes. I wonder how many deformed monstrosities will emerge from the fallouts once this is all over, maybe then I will finally mog something for once. So maybe, just maybe I could finally have a shot at ascension with the foids in my hometown since 80% of the world's population would've been turned to genetic debris or got totally vaporised altogether. A trucel can only hope :society:
It won't happen if it's not under the elite's will

Yeah the less humans the better

Cuck if you don't, but fool if you do.

But white peoples as the major leader of this world would be so low iq to make the human race disapear lmao.

Says the edgy queer dreaming about nuclear war.
I am not edgy and not dreming. Cucked "not happeneeers" like You were saying a war in ukraine was impossible 1 week ago

I am not edgy and not dreming. Cucked "not happeneeers" like You were saying a war in ukraine was impossible 1 week ago
Nice strawman, shithead. Any country with no nuclear weapons is an easy target. Which is why Putin attacked Ukraine. He would never have the balls to go all-out against a country with nuclear weapons.

WW3 soon, but a dystopian world with one NWO world government will be created after it.

WW3 soon, but a dystopian world with one NWO world government will be created after it.
You make it sound like the world isn't dystopian already

Lets hope Putin will put through with the Nuke

I hate society, but war is just too terrible. I would only like my old bullies to suffer from war.

Pretty sure world war 3 and destroying the entire world is not the solution

No war is going to happen, and I wouldn't want to, at least until I die.

war will affect everyone at least indirectly, like overpriced supplies, increase of criminal rate, etc.

I mean don't get me wrong, I hate society, I hate the selfish humanity, I want everything to be destroyed, but not while I am alive. lmao:shock::shock::shock:

Nice strawman, shithead. Any country with no nuclear weapons is an easy target. Which is why Putin attacked Ukraine. He would never have the balls to go all-out against a country with nuclear weapons.
It's Not a strawman it's a parallel, a comparison.

You annoyed everyone with "war not gonna happen" and then war happened

It's Not a strawman it's a parallel, a comparison.

You annoyed everyone with "war not gonna happen" and then war happened
Where is WW3? Where are all countries joining to fight in a nuclear war? This is a Russian-Ukraine war, dumbass. You think those 2 countries are the entire world?

Kudos to the Russian federation for creating the possibility of ending this worthless planet and the human race once and for all. I seriously hope they go through with their plans on invading & conquering the entirety of Eastern Europe while nuking many other countries along the way, preferably the UK and US. The amount of seething virtue signalling foids & cuckold libtards QQ'ing from the situation is music to my ears. The screams of Ukrainian families as they burn to ashes from all the carnage and destruction just makes me so giddy with glee, even better knowing that this will soon happen to the rest of the clown world. If it does, I will have moved back to my home country that has a history of avoiding conflicts such as this without fail by now, so I won't even have to wake up to the smell of blood & iron in the morning. I will sit back and watch laughing as this clown world disintegrates before my very eyes. I wonder how many deformed monstrosities will emerge from the fallouts once this is all over, maybe then I will finally mog something for once. So maybe, just maybe I could finally have a shot at ascension with the foids in my hometown since 80% of the world's population would've been turned to genetic debris or got totally vaporised altogether. A trucel can only hope :society:
:feelshaha::feelskek:Just want to say that this is the kind of post that makes me love this forum.:feelsPop: :feelsokman:

ending this worthless planet and the human race once and for all.
unbelievable levels of basedness
Meifiweregod

Imagine supporting Jew War 3.

As long as I don’t get nuked

Honestly I'm very excited for ww3

Where is WW3? Where are all countries joining to fight in a nuclear war? This is a Russian-Ukraine war, dumbass. You think those 2 countries are the entire world?
You said there would never Be russian-ukrainian war and here we Are. Aldo, WW3 is not here but still possible

That sounded pretty evil ngl

For your information, "internet comments" aren't some special kind of imaginary or play world. They are real comments from real people. This is still an actual conversation, genius, just like it was happening in someone's house, face to face. Maybe to you, it's just internet comments and comedy because you don't know what real life is. Look at your user name. Everything is just sarcasm to you. Look at your posts. You have no inner compass. Everything is just for a joke.

For your information, "internet comments" aren't some special kind of imaginary or play world. They are real comments from real people. This is still an actual conversation, genius, just like it was happening in someone's house, face to face. Maybe to you, it's just internet comments and comedy because you don't know what real life is. Look at your user name. Everything is just sarcasm to you. Look at your posts. You have no inner compass. Everything is just for a joke.
Who are you reffering to?

The chances for WW3 are slim but definitely higher now. I just don't think it will happen unless you have someone fully committed to their ideology like a Hitler or Mussolini. Putin probably has some grand notions of returning Russia back to the glory days of the USSR but I don't think he's putting all his eggs in that basket. But hey hopefully I'm wrong

You said there would never Be russian-ukrainian war and here we Are. Aldo, WW3 is not here but still possible
lol show where and when I said there would never be a Russian-Ukrainian war, shitstain.

I don’t support it, but I’m not against it either. The only thing that’ll concern me is if it fucks with my plans. Then I’d just be inconvenienced. Hopefully I’m just dead instead of maimed. Otherwise, I’m practically indifferent.

As a trucel this thread is definitely the most retarded one I have ever seen on this forum.

Hopefully, I'm vaporized by a nuke and not have to suffer radiation poisoning. The quicker, the better.

Hopefully, I'm vaporized by a nuke and not have to suffer radiation poisoning. The quicker, the better.
If you live in a major European capital, the chances of death being quick and painless are far greater

You won't even end the human race though retard, you will just blast the entire northern hemisphere back to the middle ages, destroy the ozone layer for decades, make africa chimp out and destroy itself from starvation and reduce the even remotely-civilised world to some zulus, some gauchos, some peruvian guinea pig-eaters, abos, pacific islanders, kiwis and aussies. Which is good compared to this society still because there's less potential to fuck up things that can't be unfucked but it won't wipe out humanity or whatever meme scenario you are suggesting.

lol show where and when I said there would never be a Russian-Ukrainian war, shitstain.
I said you probably were one of those saying so

If you live in a major European capital, the chances of death being quick and painless are far greater
i live in a smaller city. Not over for me

You won't even end the human race though retard, you will just blast the entire northern hemisphere back to the middle ages, destroy the ozone layer for decades, make africa chimp out and destroy itself from starvation and reduce the even remotely-civilised world to some zulus, some gauchos, some peruvian guinea pig-eaters, abos, pacific islanders, kiwis and aussies. Which is good compared to this society still because there's less potential to fuck up things that can't be unfucked but it won't wipe out humanity or whatever meme scenario you are suggesting.
ok GrAYcel