Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry=over

I wish i was rich like him. JBC.

Being Egyptian is worse:feelsbadman:

Thats why pakistan will win

life mogs me to oblivion

He probably end up crashing the car. He will also get an arranged marriage to a pretty woman. He's still young, also the parents don't help either.

I forgot who posted that rich Indian guy who got his son married to some hoe who still has feelings for her ex.

He probably end up crashing the car. He will also get an arranged marriage to a pretty woman. He's still young, also the parents don't help either.

I forgot who posted that rich Indian guy who got his son married to some hoe who still has feelings for her ex.
:reeeeee:

Being Egyptian is worse:feelsbadman:
@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Brutal curry pill

View: https://x.com/TateTheTalisman/status/1778320633773846679

Rich indian father gifts him a lamborghini and tristan and the entire twitter roasts the fuck out of him.

It's brutally over for you indians man

Mans was unlucky enough to be born curry and he still came in clutch and got a life on easy mode :feelshaha:

imagine he was poor AND gets fucking roasted for nothing :feelshaha::feelshaha:

View: https://x.com/TateTheTalisman/status/1778320633773846679

Rich indian father gifts him a lamborghini and tristan and the entire twitter roasts the fuck out of him.

It's brutally over for you indians man

Screenshot 2024 04 11 22 37 24 976 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2024 04 11 22 36 21 083 comandroidchrome

JFl at the foid coping in the post , she just cannot accept the fact that a subhuman is living better than her

tristan and the entire twitter roasts the fuck out of him.
Who the fuck cares what some retards on jewtter have got to say. At the end of the day he's the one driving a Huracan.