Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever feel like your just naturally unapproachable? (Apart from being unattractive)

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I know no women would ever approach me with romantic intentions because of my looks, but I think another factor could be that some people just seem naturally unapproachable.

In my case, I’m a sub-Saharan African negroid so my being black already makes me appear less trustworthy because of the stigmas associated with my race

Also because my neutral facial expression is just menacing to some people. Like literally, I’ll be feeling perfectly fine some days and someone will ask me “why do you look sad” or “you seem down today”. I’ve had a little girl call me “scary” once.

To some extent, I think some chads may even be victims of unapprochability. Some women may feel intimidated by a guy who’s really tall and muscular and thus be afraid to approach him even if they do desire him.

Women only approach above 7s, and even then their "flirting" techniques are extremely vague such as giving them "the look" (whatever the fuck that means but I've heard foids talk about it). I wouldn't stress out over it

Most men are invisible to foids, they only see you if you have something to offer.

Little children are scared of me. Not all but some of them are. My niece didnt want me around when she was younger. Now she likes me but it took years. Now how could I possibly have a chance at a strange woman without being locked up with her for days so she could see Im not that bad... My other niece and nephew think Im a boogeyman and they dont even reply to Hi.

Little children are scared of me. Not all but some of them are. My niece didnt want me around when she was younger. Now she likes me but it took years. Now how could I possibly have a chance at a strange woman without being locked up with her for days so she could see Im not that bad... My other niece and nephew think Im a boogeyman and they dont even reply to Hi.
foids don't develop into foids, they're just born that way, if only babycels could know of the world that is to come for them :feelsbadman:

Thats way too brutal....

People take me for a potential terrorist

Yes, my expression and staring make things harder. I have a hard time talking to people because I feel terrible all the time.