Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you hate astrology or are you just sexist?

don't leave anything off the table...

I am sexist
I dont really hate women, just like I dont hate snakes for biting me
And astrology IS a thing, take some time to study it

I am sexist
I appreciate that astrology can control women to an extent, the problem is that women just use astrology to justify being an asshole/racist/etc.

I am sexist
*believes in astrology* :bluepill: what an idiot :feelskek:
I appreciate that astrology can control women to an extent, the problem is that women just use astrology to justify being an asshole/racist/etc.
the problem with women and astrology for me is: i was raised and treated according to my astrology sign (sensitive, weak, fragile etc.)
foids that believe in astrology ruin their children, i hate my mother.

I'm sexist but I don't hate astrology

the problem with women and astrology for me is: i was raised and treated according to my astrology sign (sensitive, weak, fragile etc.)
astrology is nonsense taken seriously. I'm sorry it had consequences to you in form of your mother being an asshat.

astrology is kinda fun, but yes I hate women and how they've raped real astrology

I dont mind being called an idiot by a Cancer or Pisces, lol

Your mother didnt get your whole birth chart ? Coz what you call your "sign", is the sun sign, it's a thing but you have a bunch of other planets in the whole birth chart, in some cases the sun is countered by rising, mercury, mars venus etc.

I dont mind being called an idiot by a Cancer or Pisces, lol

Your mother didnt get your whole birth chart ? Coz what you call your "sign", is the sun sign, it's a thing but you have a bunch of other planets in the whole birth chart, in some cases the sun is countered by rising, mercury, mars venus etc.
you are probably a foid, a soyboy or an IT member. no sane .co member believes in astrology.

Astrology in theory is kinda fun and cute, but like everything else women raped that industry down to a hollow husk.

You're wrong.
how am i wrong? you literally believe this meme? i have seen plenty of guys they were social, had romantic relationships etc. how can you be so thick in your damned brain and think that your personality is influenced by when you mother took your fathers cumshot? basically have sex, cum in your gf add 3 months and voila the personality is determined by when you fucked your girl? right?
and to be even more retarded (i'm talking about natal chart) you believe that being born in some other continent or some other hour also affects person.. you are fucking dumb, you wont last here and you will get BANNED!

Last edited:
I am here since longer than you.

I am here since longer than you.
how about you go get a tattoo of your zodiac sign and suck your boyfriends cock? go cry on social media how depressed you are and how no good man wants you.