Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Heightpill is retarded

Y

Yonno

Recruit
★★
Keep reading these posts from fakecels saying it's over for under 6 foot men. In the USA/Australia, average young white men average 5'10, and have capped at that height for decades. If you're normie in the face, white, and at least 5'7, it's totally possible to get a becky (assuming you are interesting/high iq/whatever). But the problem is that half of you inflate your own heights. Real height is when you measure at night barefeet with the tape pressed on your head hard. Because a true 5'10 man will not feel short. Half of you are inflating your own height by like 2 inches.

Last edited:
Heightpill is one of the strongest pills

There is obviously a scale

Nah bruv, I am 5'5," and I thoroughly researched this topic. Height matters a lot, there is a reason 6" is the statistically the best keyword to have in your tinder bio.

If you're a white normie and 5'7, it's not over.
Why would a foid pick a 5'7" normie when she can just find a 5'11" normie? Low IQ

5'7, it's totally possible to get a becky
just lol

(assuming you are interesting/high iq/whatever).
giphy.gif

5'10 is bare minimum these day.

5'8 is bare minimum if you have a chad face

Why would a foid pick a 5'7" normie when she can just find a 5'11" normie? Low IQ

If the 5'7 normie has other qualities going for him, then it's totally fine. 5'7 white normie is not a truecel. Only fakecels think that way.

You're making the assumption foids just want average.

Getting average height is just the minimum so you don't consider suicide everyday. Not the height foids will use to consider you.

If the 5'7 normie has other qualities going for him
If another man towers over you, she will pick that man. Women want the best possible mate. Other qualities don't matter and your personality is your height + your face. It's over.

I know a thugmaxxed 5'7" manlet framelet with a white stacy, because he has a killer Chad warrior skull/face. And the stacy is completely obsessed with him.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Massive fucking cope JFL. Beckys wont settle for anything less than White 6'0" chadlites.

For deathnics like me, I'd need to be 6'3" plus, NT, 8/10 face, and 8 inch dick. Reminder that ethnics (non-whites) above 7.5/10 facially don't exist.

If another man towers over you, she will pick that man. Women want the best possible mate. Other qualities don't matter and your personality is your height + your face. It's over.

Massive cope
A 5'7 man can get a woman, but his height is going to be a HUGE disadvantage, he'd need a very good face
Up to 6'0, height affects the SMV negatively
6'0 is neutral, it won't boost the SMV, won't drop it either
6'0+ adds to SMV
the taller the better
imo

I know plenty of white normies around 5'7 who have gfs. They can just style max lift max humor max. It's not over

I know plenty of white normies around 5'7 who have gfs.
Just use anecdotal evidence theory

"I know a guy!"

It's time to stop

Massive cope
A 5'7 man can get a woman, but his height is going to be a HUGE disadvantage, he'd need a very good face
Up to 6'0, height affects the SMV negatively
6'0 is neutral, it won't boost the SMV, won't drop it either
6'0+ adds to SMV
the taller the better
imo

I'm at 6 ft flat. So I'm neutral. Too bad my face is shit

Keep reading these posts from fakecels saying it's over for under 6 foot men. In the USA/Australia, average young white men average 5'10, and have capped at that height for decades. If you're normie in the face, white, and at least 5'7, it's totally possible to get a becky (assuming you are interesting/high iq/whatever). But the problem is that half of you inflate your own heights. Real height is when you measure at night barefeet with the tape pressed on your head hard. Because a true 5'10 man will not feel short. Half of you are inflating your own height by like 2 inches.
Heightpill is the most proven pill and the one with the more scientific research.

Hard to measure facepill when scientifics don't even know what faces are the attractive ones

@speedtypingincel thoughts?

In the USA/Australia, average young white men average 5'10, and have capped at that height for decades.

Im 5'7 and when I go outside I get height mogged by teenage girls, let a lone adult men.

(Australia)

It's over if you are 5'8-5'6,it never began if you are below that.

"Heightpill" is for ugly motherfuckers who don't wanna admit they're ugly. Just let them cope, son.

"Heightpill" is for ugly motherfuckers who don't wanna admit they're ugly. Just let them cope, son.

This, in 90% of cases, it's the face not being Chad, not the height

I know plenty of white normies around 5'7 who have gfs. They can just style max lift max humor max. It's not over
Most likely gonna get cheated on tho.

Lol at this thread.

I know a thugmaxxed 5'7" manlet framelet with a white stacy, because he has a killer Chad warrior skull/face. And the stacy is completely obsessed with him.
Notice how you need a chad tier face to actually pull that off at that height.
Most likely gonna get cheated on tho.
2020, who doesn't get cheated on? JFL

bro this is some cope

bro this is some cope
OP is still extremely bluepilled JFL.

I'd get the thread if he said 5'7" guys with an 7.5 or 8/10 face can slay. But 5/10 normies? C'mon now....

The heightpill is stupid. I’m 6 ft tall, but have an ugly face. Women absolutely hate me.

It's not as simple as it seems at a first glance, height is a multiplier, and due to being the minimum height requirement for most foids, 6'0 is the neutral point, not an advantage, however there is also no specific height where it's over, it depends on your face; The fact that 6' is the most successful bio in Tinder doesn't necessarily mean that height is more important than face, you have to remember pictures can tell foids if a guy is handsome, but they can't tell foids if a guy is tall, so of course, since height is the most important factor next to face, foids will demand it be written on the bio.

The heightpill is stupid. I’m 6 ft tall, but have an ugly face. Women absolutely hate me.
That doesn't mean a 5'7" guy with a normie face is going to slay though.

I do agree that Tall + Bad face = death. Height AND face are needed in order to slay.

Average height of some countries are so wrong, most of them don't have a unified medic history system that gather all the data of virtually all the people.

That USA average height is probably only using 10% of the population and using a tendency prediction, as accurate as some inceltears user describing the human behaviour.

OP is still extremely bluepilled JFL.

I'd get the thread if he said 5'7" guys with an 7.5 or 8/10 face can slay. But 5/10 normies? C'mon now....
I'm not saying you'll slay with a 5/10 face, but If you're white, you might not do toooo badly. You'll still get into relationships then and there. But only if you liftmax, style max and humor max.

Here's a simple test you can do. Go outside. Look for couples. See how many there are where the man is taller than the woman. Take note if the man is over 5'8" or so. Probably get 95% from a group of 100 couples.

I bet most women think you're 5'10" at best.
Probably. They have negative bias because I’m ugly. 5 ft 8 chad faces would have foids thinking they are 5 ft 11.
That doesn't mean a 5'7" guy with a normie face is going to slay though.

I do agree that Tall + Bad face = death. Height AND face are needed in order to slay.
Normie face, no. Chad face, yes.