Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I HATE women. The majority of you do not. You're just fake.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I seriously do hate women. I really hate them with all my heart. Some of us actually hate women. The most of you are stupid fucking retarded young kids under 20 who don't know shit, and fucking think "Oh I got rejected once. I hate women!!!!" or just following the crowd because hating women is a social norm on this site. The truth is the majority of you are pathetic white knight cuck beta faggots who are no different than the people they apparently mock on cuckdit who white knight women. You're all fucking talk. You don't mean shit what you say. The minute a woman pretends to show interest you all go crazy for her.

This site is no fucking different from Lookism, because the same thing happened in that horrendous site as well. All talk. You're all fucking talk. When a woman comes on here I destroy them, and rightfully so. No women can ever be incel and blackpilled, so the fact that most of you pathetic morons were whiteknighting a 16 year old attention seeking cunt who has no idea what "incel" actually is, and whiteknighting and asking some fat ugly bitch "Chewbacca" to stay proves that the majority of you are just fucking pathetic beta orbiters.

Get the fuck out of this forum. Oh and some mods who did white knight these females, you're a beta orbiter as well. Please have your mod powers revoked.

I cannot fucking stand white knights.

I hate most people, limiting it to one gender excuses or ignores what the other does. Agree with you about the castration that occurs when a woman flutters her eyelashes and the incel sees salvation.

Why should I hate all woman? I don't. I rarely feel any hate just sadness.

When I was blue pilled I used to be like that. But the black pill ironically saves me from going crazy over women, and gives me the mindset that women should not be trusted. Thus , I stay away from women, knowing they hate me, I in turn stay away from them. I also do not want to become beta buxer so I will disregard women and go monk mode

I don't even hate them anymore, I just feel indifferent to them now.

I'm indifferent to everybody. I don't really care

I can't hate them because I would do the same shit If I was in their situation. That would be highly hypocritical

Plenty of tallcels on this forum. Ffs Face > Height for the last time. I'm ugly as fuck that's why I'm an incel
6'6 and a gymceller so obviously you have a body. Unless your fucking face is like Quasimodo there is NO way you aren't a voicel at that height. This is ridiculous.

6'6 and a gymceller so obviously you have a body. Unless your fucking face is like Quasimodo there is NO way you aren't a voicel at that height. This is ridiculous.
lol there's actually another user, his name is ghostcel, he is 6'7.

lol there's actually another user, his name is ghostcel, he is 6'7.

I also saw his face and he isn't bad looking. There are just ridiculous standards in the Netherlands

I also saw his face and he isn't bad looking. There are just ridiculous standards in the Netherlands
Damn, what do they look for their? Do you need all three LMS?

Damn, what do they look for their? Do you need all three LMS?

I don't really know if you need LMS but you looks are the primary factor .(Status is often correlated with money or looks though) He is also too tall and he always mentions that they perceive him as a freak cause he is lanky.

i hate whiteknights and beta orbiters, also agree that people below 20 shouldnt be here.

Plenty of tallcels on this forum. Ffs Face > Height for the last time. I'm ugly as fuck that's why I'm an incel

Let these low IQ bitter manlets be bitter and low IQ. They will never understand.

They are the inferior sex. Incapable of stability and responsibility. They should all be restrained by their men, and married off when they're ovulating.

I hate women too, but i can understand that some people here dont. They still have some hope, thats all

Exactly. The moment any slag flutters herself some here just start panting like dogs while imaging a life with her. JFL if you think you have ANY chance with her, the moment you send her a PM, she would have already gotten 50. And from better looking guys as well.

I don't hate women, but I don't like them either.

Exactly. The moment any slag flutters herself some here just start panting like dogs while imaging a life with her. JFL if you think you have ANY chance with her, the moment you send her a PM, she would have already gotten 50. And from better looking guys as well.

They're mostly lookismfags/failed normies. I doubt our truecels from Reddit would give in

I too despise women with all my heart you are not alone OP. But I agree majority of males here secretly still love women and only pretend to hate them to fit in with the group.

My hate for Asian women holds no bonds

If you hate women it means that you haven't been properly blackpilled.

Once you understand a mechanism, you can't hate it. It's like hating the sky because it's raining today. Hate the foids because they're bratty and entitled, why? They're bratty and entitled because men are the submissive tools that enable that attitutde, and men are submissive tools because our judgement is oftentimes clouded by hormones and urges which are way more severe than what the foids experience.

Also, nice gatekeeping, boyo. I'd better watch out, maybe you'll hate me as well because you can't hack what I'm saying. 10/10 mentalcel.

Last edited:
What more do you expect from a bunch of antisocial sexless autists? Lol

Too long text/10.

I fully agree OP. If you despise females and don't get filled with joy when they are raped and killed you can't really call yourself blackpilled. Fucking tired of cuckcels.

if anything hating women is a big sign that you are fake. you do know what INCEL stands for right ? INvoluntary CELibate

It isnt called WOMEN HATING CELIBATES for a reason. Anyone can hate women and stay virgin for that reason.

if anything hating women is a big sign that you are fake. you do know what INCEL stands for right ? INvoluntary CELibate

It isnt called WOMEN HATING CELIBATES for a reason. Anyone can hate women and stay virgin for that reason.
Just a reminder that these cucks who don't hate women have low post counts. Trolls per usual. Fuck off back to CuckTears.

The problem with hate is it will just get you deeper into a dark hole. I mean its legit when somebody mistreats you... i was full of hate also in my past but at a time you realize its pointless to hate people for their stupidity. You cant change how people are treatening you, but you can change your own perspepctive on yourself. Even subhumans nowadays have higher self esteem than the whole forum combined here. So, just see this life as a big joke and dont take things so srsly.

Just a reminder that these cucks who don't hate women have low post counts. Trolls per usual. Fuck off back to CuckTears.
back to r/mensright, or whatever shithole you found incel community from but I dont really think you understand what INCEL stands for if you think those who dont hate women cant be incels.

Hating women is cope, we all want a gf.

back to r/mensright, or whatever shithole you found incel community from but I dont really think you understand what INCEL stands for if you think those who dont hate women cant be incels.
Back to CuckTears, you faggot. Just lol at your delusions.

And get cucked by Chad? Yeah COPE. You're not blackpilled.

You literally made a post about you getting your hopes up when someone told you that a girl wanted your number, so don't pretend like you don't want a gf.

I hate women. Growing up and living in a house with a dominant Mother, cunt sister and cucked Father, how could I not?

You literally made a post about you getting your hopes up when someone told you that a girl wanted your number, so don't pretend like you don't want a gf.
Yeah...that doesn't mean I want a gf. Just lol at thinking girlfriends mean anything now a days. Normies get cucked all the time, imagine an incel with a gf. Forever cuckold.

Idgaf if anyone hates women or not, as long as we all cheer on news of mass shootings and don't let them here it's cool.

Yeah...that doesn't mean I want a gf. Just lol at thinking girlfriends mean anything now a days. Normies get cucked all the time, imagine an incel with a gf. Forever cuckold.

Well it obviously does mean you want a gf. You are coping HARD my friend.
You went ballistic when it turned out that girl didn't actually want to date you or anything which in turn DOES mean that you wanted it to be something, be it a date or gf.

Just admit that you are fucking coping and want a gf, shit is so obvious.

Or I am just not resentful. Hating all women is a cope. Just hate the degenerate whores and the numales that enable them.

Or I am just not resentful. Hating all women is a cope. Just hate the degenerate whores and the numales that enable them.

EVERY femshit whores around if given the opportunity, even if before they become "good gurls". Unicorns don't exist.

I hate all brown/Latina women, and some Asian women too. I'm indifferent to the rest.

EVERY femshit whores around if given the opportunity, even if before they become "good gurls". Unicorns don't exist.

Cope. Not everyone is a degenerate, much like how not every man is a degenerate.

Cope. Not everyone is a degenerate, much like how not every man is a degenerate.

No my man, it is you who is coping. Males and females are BIOLOGICALLY AND FUNDAMENTALLY different. What applies to men simply just doesn't apply to womyn. Not every man is a degenerate, but every femshit certainly will be if given the chance. Unless you physically restrain her from whoring around and make it publicly frowned upon, she will 100% do it.

No my man, it is you who is coping. Males and females are BIOLOGICALLY AND FUNDAMENTALLY different. What applies to men simply just doesn't apply to womyn. Not every man is a degenerate, but every femshit certainly will be if given the chance. Unless you physically restrain her from whoring around and make it publicly frowned upon, she will 100% do it.
Cope. We are human beings. We have the option to supress our animalistic urges. But if her friends are degenerate whores, there's a chance she is too. Keyword being chance.

Cope. We are human beings. We have the option to supress our animalistic urges. But if her friends are degenerate whores, there's a chance she is too. Keyword being chance.

Except nowadays it's actively encouraged to NOT suppress those urges. Why should she suppress it if there's literally no reason to?

Except nowadays it's actively encouraged to NOT suppress those urges. Why should she suppress it if there's literally no reason to?

There are plenty of reasons to. I know a number of girls who in high school were supressing it when their boyfriends were urging them to. They broke up with them.