Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I HATE women. The majority of you do not. You're just fake.

There are plenty of reasons to. I know a number of girls who in high school were supressing it when their boyfriends were urging them to. They broke up with them.

What are the odds their boyfriends weren't exactly the best looking?

I don't like them either.

They did not want to have sex.

I think they still did it and you just didn't know about it lmao. I've had the same exact thing happen too, (now former) classmates telling me about how they're dating this guy and that they really don't want to have sex, only later on proceeding to snap pics of themselves in bed with their guy. You've been shamboozled.

Let the hate power you my son.

You literally made a post about you getting your hopes up when someone told you that a girl wanted your number, so don't pretend like you don't want a gf.
Yeah...that doesn't mean I want a gf. Just lol at thinking girlfriends mean anything now a days. Normies get cucked all the time, imagine an incel with a gf. Forever cuckold.
giphy.gif

There’s nothing more pathetic than a hypocritical, self-hating, confused faggot cuck

I dont hate women, i despise them for treating me like trash/invisible.

What’s there to hate? If you desire women then it’s only damaging to also hate them. You can recognize your incel situation without letting it get to your head. Society is fucked, but that’s no reason to let it fuck up your day. If they don’t want us, fuck em. If you submit to hatred, you’re letting them beat you. Man up and quit throwing a fit.

The only ambition I have left in life is creeping women out, making their existence as uncomfortable as possible and using them for my own sexual fulfillment, if that isn't hatred enough I don't know what is.

Implying that not hating females is somehow masculine.
When it comes to our situation, I think it takes a good deal of strength to not hate women, bc first reaction is to blame them for everything. Most incels’ problems go beyond not being able to get laid, so getting stuck hating women all day and getting worked up about it only impedes your growth as a person. A man recognizes his problems and works with them, boys sit and throw temper tantrums.

They enable our suffering
If it weren’t women it would be something else. You guys give fems so much power through your obsessions, can’t u see that?

If it weren’t women it would be something else. You guys give fems so much power through your obsessions, can’t u see that?
It wouldn't be something else. There would be no suffering like there is now.

It wouldn't be something else. There would be no suffering like there is now.
I know non incels who are currently less happy than I am. Why else would so many normies commit suicide? It’s bc there’s a lot more problems than not getting laid. Saying otherwise is just ignoring the world around you.

Work with them? There's no working out a problem that can't be fixed.
Not work out, work with. I have more pressing goals than getting laid, so it doesn’t consume the entirety of my attention. Meditation let’s me analyze my bad thoughts and let them go so they don’t bring negativity in my life. Idk what would work for you guys, but I know for a fact that we can do more than have fits on the internet. I believe in us.

I know non incels who are currently less happy than I am. Why else would so many normies commit suicide? It’s bc there’s a lot more problems than not getting laid. Saying otherwise is just ignoring the world around you.
Because normies have to wageslave at a job they hate, and they don't get sex often, and when they do it's not as enjoyable as it could be since it's with their looksmatch.

Not work out, work with. I have more pressing goals than getting laid, so it doesn’t consume the entirety of my attention. Meditation let’s me analyze my bad thoughts and let them go so they don’t bring negativity in my life. Idk what would work for you guys, but I know for a fact that we can do more than have fits on the internet. I believe in us.
In other words....cope like the pope.

In other words....cope like the pope.
Living life isn’t coping lol if I don’t feel all that terrible about being a virgin, what would I need to cope for? I still have the ability to work so I do bc it feels good. Not bc I’m trying to cover some pain. Girls rejecting me is no skin off my back at this point. If I ever lose my virginity, great, and if I don’t, oh well. I am sufficient for myself, no woman is going to validate me more than myself.

Because normies have to wageslave at a job they hate, and they don't get sex often, and when they do it's not as enjoyable as it could be since it's with their looksmatch.
So how am I as content as I believe I am? If that’s the reason for suicide than I must be one tough mf when I know I’m not

So how am I as content as I believe I am? If that’s the reason for suicide than I must be one tough mf when I know I’m not
Most people handle it because of the instinct to stay alive.

Living life is technically a cope since there's no reason to live, only the brain telling a machine what's good for it.
Such a nihilist view on the world is so boring. There must be something in life that gets you worked up besides thinking of sex...

There must be something in life that gets you worked up besides thinking of sex...
Yeah I don't really care about it that much now either since I cope with a lot of things, and I know it's not happening. That doesn't mean I shouldn't have a reason to dislike females.

I'm sorry that the truth isn't suffice.
The “truth
Yeah I don't really care about it that much now either since I cope with a lot of things, and I know it's not happening. That doesn't mean I shouldn't have a reason to dislike females.
fair enough, I won’t say that you shouldn’t have some anger. You’re free to your opinion. My point is that if you’re as distressed about it as OP, it’s time to take a step back and reevaluate before it consumes you.

Yup. Also just like what @eliotrogerhere says, nothing awaits you.
Even more reason to explore and learn all you can. This life is too short to spend it mad about something as trivial as pussy.

I hate femoids too so don't go judging, OP.

I know they are all cunts and hypergamous sluts and no magical girl will ever pop out of the woodwork to love me.

Every femoid I have interacted with is worth being raped by a pack of niggers and acid to the face. My mother included.

So there.

Hating them would insinuate I care enough I don’t. It’s pointless.

I seriously do hate women. I really hate them with all my heart.
Uh. Then you're not really an incel are you. Or do you like / and are proud of your celibacy? It's not involuntary if you don't have any interest in women. ? Is my logic flawed. I'm seriously, genuinely confused.

I've said it many times but I don't hate women. I hate nature itself.

I hate femoids too so don't go judging, OP.

I know they are all cunts and hypergamous sluts and no magical girl will ever pop out of the woodwork to love me.

Every femoid I have interacted with is worth being raped by a pack of niggers and acid to the face. My mother included.

So there.
Edgelord alert

I don't hate women, it's society that needs to change.

Uh. Then you're not really an incel are you. Or do you like / and are proud of your celibacy? It's not involuntary if you don't have any interest in women. ? Is my logic flawed. I'm seriously, genuinely confused.
Retard detected. Just like the others on here. Just lol at not hating women. Continue to get cucked faggots.

Even more reason to explore and learn all you can. This life is too short to spend it mad about something as trivial as pussy.
are you new to inceldom? or are you a troll? you sound like a normie brigader spouting "life is more than pussy." if you know anything about inceldom you should know that it is more than just "pussy." ANY incel can get PUSSY by paying a whore! it is NOT about pussy

Totally agreed. The forum is full of fakecels, tallfags, and white knights. Ban them all.

All that's required to belong here is to be celibate against one's hopes or desires. I think it'd be a better forum if we could have a larger community of involuntarily celibate people with different perspectives and attitudes--it's a shame that a bunch of mental midgets have to bark at anyone who doesn't LARP as an online school shooter. I think it's impossible to be incel without some resentment toward women developing withing one's self, but people have different personalities and there's no reason to criticize people because they don't blubber and scream about it like you do.

Retard detected. Just like the others on here. Just lol at not hating women. Continue to get cucked faggots.
So you can`t even reply. Not that I expected you to be capable of it. If you are that violently disgusted by women and females, you should probably consider homosexuality and stop wasting years on pretending to be incel because your misery is more comfortable than change.

So you can`t even reply. Not that I expected you to be capable of it. If you are that violently disgusted by women and females, you should probably consider homosexuality and stop wasting years on pretending to be incel because your misery is more comfortable than change.
I don't reply because I look at your join date and immediately assume that you're just a retarded normie troll infesting your bullshit on this forum. Learn what INCELDOM actually is, you white knight fucking faggot. And if you do not hate women you're not a legitimate incel. Now fuck off.

It's not that I want to hate women, but since every single women similar to my age seems to hate me for no reason, I just can't help it anymore. I get it. Women want ugly males dead. They want to make them feel bad. They want to get them out of jobs. They want them to just stop existing. I've always been respectful or at least friendly to women but yet they hate me and talk about me behind my back.

I find it hilarious that people are surprised that we hate women. If you get treated like absolute garbage for all your life and all of the offenders are women then it's not surprising that you are starting to resent them.

are you new to inceldom? or are you a troll? you sound like a normie brigader spouting "life is more than pussy." if you know anything about inceldom you should know that it is more than just "pussy." ANY incel can get PUSSY by paying a whore! it is NOT about pussy
I use “pussy” not to refer to just vagina but to the idea that you need a woman to begin with. Frankly I don’t believe that a woman loving me and being my partner in life would make me happy. Sure it’s nice, but wtf I’d still be the same person. I’d rather improve myself and learn to enjoy my own company than obsess over what society thinks of me. I’m not new, on the contrary I’ve just learned and evolved my mindset so that inceldom isn’t such a burden as it was before.

I hate degenerate whores and the "males" who support what they do. But above all I hate nature. NATURE is the real villain. It is what causes men to put pussy on a pedestal therefore enabling women to feel entitled.