Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I HATE women. The majority of you do not. You're just fake.

I am one of the incels who whiteknited her.

I use “pussy” not to refer to just vagina but to the idea that you need a woman to begin with. Frankly I don’t believe that a woman loving me and being my partner in life would make me happy. Sure it’s nice, but wtf I’d still be the same person. I’d rather improve myself and learn to enjoy my own company than obsess over what society thinks of me. I’m not new, on the contrary I’ve just learned and evolved my mindset so that inceldom isn’t such a burden as it was before.
you coulda just said you're coping your ass off lol instead of all that

Lol i fought a femoid once i almost broke her knee lmfao. But she started tho

If you hate women it means that you haven't been properly blackpilled.

Once you understand a mechanism, you can't hate it. It's like hating the sky because it's raining today. Hate the foids because they're bratty and entitled, why? They're bratty and entitled because men are the submissive tools that enable that attitutde, and men are submissive tools because our judgement is oftentimes clouded by hormones and urges which are way more severe than what the foids experience.

Also, nice gatekeeping, boyo. I'd better watch out, maybe you'll hate me as well because you can't hack what I'm saying. 10/10 mentalcel.

Cope.

F A C E

A

C

E

God, get a fucking brain. For the fucking millionth time, height is the #1 thing a woman looks for in a man. It is the #1 masculine trait which has been scientifically proven to be a universal attractor of women. STFU with your “cope lol” bullshit.

God, get a fucking brain. For the fucking millionth time, height is the #1 thing a woman looks for in a man. It is the #1 masculine trait which has been scientifically proven to be a universal attractor of women. STFU with your “cope lol” bullshit.

When will you bitter manlets get it through your thick low IQ skulls that height by itself doesn't do jackshit and its only a deal breaker? You need acceptable height AND face. Literally all of you are too dense to understand the concept of necessary but not sufficient