Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm missing out on heaven, in hell.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Imagine having intimate sex with an attractive female whom is obsessed with you and you're obsessed with her. You kiss her everywhere on her body, fuck her with extreme enjoyment, squeeze and kiss her boobs, hug her too hard that you almost crush her with your hands and during all of that both of you are extremely happy and smile at each others like a pure baby who smiles at his mother with nothing but love and passion in your eyes.

That feeling literally must be heaven on earth.

Too bad worthless trash like me are unworthy of such heaven, thus i'm being tortured and suffering in hell now.

I feel like shit, knowing my chances of finding a pure girl are rapidly running out as I age.

BRO get t-blockers.

I feel like shit, knowing my chances of finding a pure girl are rapidly running out as I age.
There's no chance of finding a cute, virgin, religious wife who loves you to death and wants nothing but your well-being mentally and physically.

It's not just about sex, i want love too.
I know brother, but not thinking about it gets rid of the urges. You have to find a way to distract yourself brother. My Phone is dead otherwise I would have texted you, it is charging atm. You were there for me so I want to be there for you.

I know brother, but not thinking about it gets rid of the urges. You have to find a way to distract yourself brother. My Phone is dead otherwise I would have texted you, it is charging atm. You were there for me so I want to be there for you.
Thanks brother, but it's okay, feeling this low is our normal mode now it seems. I'm not getting castrated or anything because it sounds haram. I'll try the treatments and whatever the fuck happens it doesn't matter now anymore. I'll just hide more in my room and never show myself to anyone.

Thanks brother, but it's okay, feeling this low is our normal mode now it seems. I'm not getting castrated or anything because it sounds haram. I'll try the treatments and whatever the fuck happens it doesn't matter now anymore. I'll just hide more in my room and never show myself to anyone.
You should try talking to an imam, either one in real life or just online and ask for advice, he is going to give you advice. Make sure to ask multiple imams so you do not get a one-sided view. I have been LDARing a lot in my room and it is not healthy. You need to get out at least once everyday, get some fresh air, clear your head, etc.

You should try talking to an imam, either one in real life or just online and ask for advice, he is going to give you advice. Make sure to ask multiple imams so you do not get a one-sided view. I have been LDARing a lot in my room and it is not healthy. You need to get out at least once everyday, get some fresh air, clear your head, etc.
I go out sometimes for walks with myself and go eat in a restaurant or something. Thanks for the advice brother, i'll seek imams and ask them about the wisest thing to do.

I go out sometimes for walks with myself and go eat in a restaurant or something. Thanks for the advice brother, i'll seek imams and ask them about the wisest thing to do.
Damn, you are even more low inhib than I am, I cannot even order food, let alone eat it in a restaurant by myself. And o problem brother, I hope they give you advice that is useful. I cope with movies and music but I have not watched a movie in such a long time.

giphy.gif

Reminder that we’re already in hell, it’s called life.

Damn, you are even more low inhib than I am, I cannot even order food, let alone eat it in a restaurant by myself. And o problem brother, I hope they give you advice that is useful. I cope with movies and music but I have not watched a movie in such a long time.
I just order my food and eat alone and about 20 tables around me are filled with normies and famoids and chads laughing and having fun lol. I also go to other places to drink some coffee or something and listen to music while i walk the street. I used to smoke too while doing this, but i cut off smoking now. I'd usually do this twice a week to get some air and walk a little and have some good food.

Baby do you know what that's worth? Ooh Heaven, it's a place on Earth

in this day and age it will be to hard to find a virgin girl over 18

I just order my food and eat alone and about 20 tables around me are filled with normies and famoids and chads laughing and having fun lol. I also go to other places to drink some coffee or something and listen to music while i walk the street. I used to smoke too while doing this, but i cut off smoking now. I'd usually do this twice a week to get some air and walk a little and have some good food.
Good thing you cut off smoking, I used to smoke since I was 13 until I was 18. I would smoke a pack a day. I really admire that of you, I could never do that. I am a truecel so it is pathetic for me to be seen that way. At least you can get away with it being a normie.

Good thing you cut off smoking, I used to smoke since I was 13 until I was 18. I would smoke a pack a day. I really admire that of you, I could never do that. I am a truecel so it is pathetic for me to be seen that way. At least you can get away with it being a normie.
You're a truecel in the west, but you'd be high tier normie here. I'm low tier normie here and would be solid 1/10 in the west.

You're a truecel in the west, but you'd be high tier normie here. I'm low tier normie here and would be solid 1/10 in the west.
Brother you have never seen me haha why would you assume I would be a higher-tier normie over there? I have a big, long, broken nose and I look Jewish. You would not be a 1/10 in the west, srs.

That was beautiful and sad at the same time

This is ridiculous, I can't see myself experiencing this

Brother you have never seen me haha why would you assume I would be a higher-tier normie over there? I have a big, long, broken nose and I look Jewish. You would not be a 1/10 in the west, srs.
You have the potential to be 5-6 and your nose wouldn't be much of a problem here like the west because people here don't care usually about such stuff. And i'd be no higher than 2/10 in the west.

391.png

I dream VR will advance enough for us to see our waifus in perfect form
That's why i have to get rich. I need to afford such things in the future.

You have the potential to be 5-6 and your nose wouldn't be much of a problem here like the west because people here don't care usually about such stuff. And i'd be no higher than 2/10 in the west.
Have you seen my picture without me even realizing that? You don't know what I look like, do you? I don't recall sending you any pictures, kek. Or anyone for that matter. You're making me paranoid. I really hate my nose, it's so ugly and takes away points. Nah seriously you just look average, remember, there's a lot of MENA folks here as well, especially in the bigger cities where I'm from. You'd be normie here too.

Somewhere, towards the end of your graphical description, the tale took a bit of an Oedipal turn.

Have you seen my picture without me even realizing that? You don't know what I look like, do you? I don't recall sending you any pictures, kek. Or anyone for that matter. You're making me paranoid. I really hate my nose, it's so ugly and takes away points. Nah seriously you just look average, remember, there's a lot of MENA folks here as well, especially in the bigger cities where I'm from. You'd be normie here too.
You said you weren't born ugly and that you were originally 5/10, so i assumed that you have the potential to do so, but i don't know better about you than you of course, but brother i really do have a feeling that you can get a beautiful Muslim wife. I don't know why i'm feeling this, but i do. I have faith and hope that you'll escape this hell at some point.

i honestly don't care about that anymore

i want to have friends and be normal low inhibition

to each their own i guess, but quite frankly i am at the point where even if a female showed interest i wouldn't even know the first thing to do

it's quite low iq and short-sighted of me to even worry about girls, as i am so fucked in the head it is just not a realistic venture whatsoever

i honestly don't care about that anymore

i want to have friends and be normal low inhibition

to each their own i guess, but quite frankly i am at the point where even if a female showed interest i wouldn't even know the first thing to do

it's quite low iq and short-sighted of me to even worry about girls, as i am so fucked in the head it is just not a realistic venture whatsoever
You can win against your nature, i thought i could too, but it's impossible.

You said you weren't born ugly and that you were originally 5/10, so i assumed that you have the potential to do so, but i don't know better about you than you of course, but brother i really do have a feeling that you can get a beautiful Muslim wife. I don't know why i'm feeling this, but i do. I have faith and hope that you'll escape this hell at some point.
I am too ugly for anyone, even landwhales don't want me. It's over bro. You have a muuuuuuuuch better chance at escaping than I do. I honestly cannot wait for that day, insha'Allah we stay in contact and you'll invite me to the wedding, and then drug me and drop my body off in the middle of a pyramid so I can't get out and finally die.

I am too ugly for anyone, even landwhales don't want me. It's over bro. You have a muuuuuuuuch better chance at escaping than I do. I honestly cannot wait for that day, insha'Allah we stay in contact and you'll invite me to the wedding, and then drug me and drop my body off in the middle of a pyramid so I can't get out and finally die.
I vowed to not marry since i swallowed the blackpill. I'll only be a betabux who is never loved because he isn't comparable to the previous good looking popular cruches and bfs. She'd get fat and be bitter and shit and divorce or cheat on me and then i'd kill her, so it's not worth it lol. I want to get rich so i cope better but i'll never use my money to get married and be cucked.

I vowed to not marry since i swallowed the blackpill. I'll only be a betabux who is never loved because he isn't comparable to the previous good looking popular cruches and bfs. She'd get fat and be bitter and shit and divorce or cheat on me and then i'd kill her, so it's not worth it lol. I want to get rich so i cope better but i'll never use my money to get married and be cucked.
If you get married it means the girl likes you bro, remember you can't marry somebody if she doeesn't agree to the marriage. Everyone betabuxxes eventually bro, otherwise you can't get married or maintain a family.

When will we finally die ?

never.

im literally convinced it's rigged

people who want to die never die or have to put superb amounts of effort, but people who don't want to die die by fucking accident sometimes.

just lol. this world is so cruel i imagine something happening to us even if we do "escape" inceldom

"lol got a girlfriend now faggot? k hol up brah"
*stray bullet comes or car hits you*
"lol cya later bud"

Whenever I dream about this I have to quickly stop cuz I get so angry knowing I'll never experience true love.

If you get married it means the girl likes you bro, remember you can't marry somebody if she doeesn't agree to the marriage. Everyone betabuxxes eventually bro, otherwise you can't get married or maintain a family.
There's a high chance of me being rejected and that shit would be really hard to swallow. And agreeing tk marriage doesn't mean shit like the west. She could be agreeing because her parents are forcing her or because the social pressure of getting married for women in Islamic countries or because of money, but i'll never be loved and that's why i'm never getting married. I wonder what my parents will do then lol. My father will probably disown me because society and people will think i'm gay or autistic or some shit, but i'm just not a cuck.

never.

im literally convinced it's rigged

people who want to die never die or have to put superb amounts of effort, but people who don't want to die die by fucking accident sometimes.

just lol. this world is so cruel i imagine something happening to us even if we do "escape" inceldom

"lol got a girlfriend now faggot? k hol up brah"
*stray bullet comes or car hits you*
"lol cya later bud"
Yeah i made a thread before about this shit because it pisses me off.

There's a high chance of me being rejected and that shit would be really hard to swallow. And agreeing tk marriage doesn't mean shit like the west. She could be agreeing because her parents are forcing her or because the social pressure of getting married for women in Islamic countries or because of money, but i'll never be loved and that's why i'm never getting married. I wonder what my parents will do then lol. My father will probably disown me because society and people will think i'm gay or autistic or some shit, but i'm just not a cuck.
If her parents are forcing her then it's not an actual marriage in the first place bro, her parents would know this so I am certain you will find a good wife brother. You will be loved, you're a nice, awesome, caring guy and I don't see how somebody could not like you bro.

Lol i wish that mattered to women, we would both be swimming in pussy and married if it did.
Yeah if you're too ugly, ike me, it's not gonna work but you look normie so you still have a chance. Being depressed and shit f-cks you up so you think otherwise.

A whole lotta cope in this thread. Womyn are cruel and evil and only act out in their own interests.

Yeah if you're too ugly, ike me, it's not gonna work but you look normie so you still have a chance. Being depressed and shit f-cks you up so you think otherwise.
We're both fucked. I hope a world war will end our suffering soon.