Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm missing out on heaven, in hell.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
A whole lotta cope in this thread. Womyn are cruel and evil and only act out in their own interests.
True, all women are cruel with trash like me.

True, all women are cruel with trash like me.

They're trash with all of us. If you don't pass their threshold then they will do whatever possible to avoid you.

We're both fucked. I hope a world war will end our suffering soon.
Still bro I believe there's hope for you. I too hope for Kim Jong-un to destroy this world.

They're trash with all of us. If you don't pass their threshold then they will do whatever possible to avoid you.
Yes, i'm worse than cancer to them.

Yes brother, i'm feeling the norm now. And i have hope that this world will be destroyed soon insha'Allah.
insha'Allah. The world will only get worse and worse. It's for the better if it gets destroyed ASAP. And I am really glad you're feeling normal now. :)

insha'Allah. The world will only get worse and worse. It's for the better if it gets destroyed ASAP. And I am really glad you're feeling normal now. :)
Thanks brother, i'm feeling better today because you brought really good news tbh :D

Thanks brother, i'm feeling better today because you brought really good news tbh :D
AWW <3 thank you so much brother, I really owe it to you, I don't think it would've ended up this way if it weren't for your mom's and your help. :D

AWW <3 thank you so much brother, I really owe it to you, I don't think it would've ended up this way if it weren't for your mom's and your help. :D
You're welcome my brother, it's my duty to help a brother in need :)

You're welcome my brother, it's my duty to help a brother in need :)
Masha'Allah brother, I feel the same way. LOL today this guy who pretends to be Muslim came up to me and asked for money, I said I didn't have any, he said he was hungry so I gave him my pack of chewing gum. I know he's not a real Muslim because on Eid, he said "salaamualeikum" when he saw me, so I said "Eid mubarak" and then he looked at me and smiled and was quiet for a second or two and then said "salaamualeikum" again instead of "khair mubarak", giga kek. #EXPOSED. He pretends to be Muslim because there's a lot of Muslims where I live so he uses it to his advantage haha.

Masha'Allah brother, I feel the same way. LOL today this guy who pretends to be Muslim came up to me and asked for money, I said I didn't have any, he said he was hungry so I gave him my pack of chewing gum. I know he's not a real Muslim because on Eid, he said "salaamualeikum" when he saw me, so I said "Eid mubarak" and then he looked at me and smiled and was quiet for a second or two and then said "salaamualeikum" again instead of "khair mubarak", giga kek. #EXPOSED. He pretends to be Muslim because there's a lot of Muslims where I live so he uses it to his advantage haha.
Lmao at cringey retards. Why doesn't he just convert to Islam and be a Muslim for real ?

Lmao at cringey retards. Why doesn't he just convert to Islam and be a Muslim for real ?
Because he's a real life larper, giga kek. He'd probably post here and post ((ISIS)) threads.

Because he's a real life larper, giga kek. He'd probably post here and post ((ISIS)) threads.
Yeah, (((ISIS))) are "Islamic terrorists" lmao. Never seen a cucked world like ours tbh.

Yeah, (((ISIS))) are "Islamic terrorists" lmao. Never seen a cucked world like ours tbh.
Yup, the zionist media perpetuates this "Islamic extremism" meme, and people with a low IQ take it seriously. Giga kek.

Abc

It is an option, I suppose.

I have already accepted it tbh.

LDAR and coping = my life

whats with the fantasy erotica here? it only makes living worse

Idk if you are trash but you get treated like it regardless by every femoid you will see

Ugly face = your social skills will be perceived as 2/10 even if they are high

I literally think I'm in hell or at least purgatory or something. My life is so fucking miserable.

You know it's over when death sounds like a better alternative to this hellhole of an existence.