Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man defends woman who was being assaulted, gets beaten up...female still leaves with the guy who assaulted her.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
foids don't need to be "protected", its their nature to steer straight into danger, just think of them as little red riding hoods and they wont be satisfied until they find their Big Bad Wolf.

its idiots like this clown that need to be locked up in strait jacket so he wont do stupid stuff that get himself killed, think of him as the dumb little pig that feel safe in a straw house.

Imagine how turned on that woman was when she saw her Chad boyfriend beating the crap out of that cuck. Her boyfriend proved himself to be superior not only in his looks but also with his physical and fighting abilities.

Happens all the time. Men want to be heroes and receive their princess as a reward for their glorious deeds. Problem is, Chad is the actual hero of this story, normalfags are the rank and file NPCs while we are the villains.
Based analysis

Lol specifically said i wouldnt be a hero, but keep sucking criminal chad dick. Lol @ calling anyone a cuck when you'd rather watch a dude rape a girl. Some of you edgy fakecels are a fucking joke.
First off - :soy:
second, how does not wanting to help females make me edgy and good looking? Garbage argument.
If you don't give a shit you'd keep walking instead of calling the cops
Just fucking laugh if you jump in to help women. Can't believe this cuck says he'd do it again. Bet he'd never jump in to help another man who was getting assaulted either.

These men aren't good people, they're pathetic opportunists hoping to get laid by coming to m'ladys defence, only to leave with nothing. If women are stupid enough to date violent dickheads let them suffer the consequences of their own decisions. When was the last time you ever heard of a woman helping a man in need any way?
I wonder what Barry things about men getting raped by chads. probably doesnt care cuz at least m'lady isnt getting hurt!!! :soy::soy::soy:
Why even call the cops?, why do you care about being a hero?
Because hes a cuck who cares about saving m' lady
Just fucking laugh if you jump in to help women. Can't believe this cuck says he'd do it again. Bet he'd never jump in to help another man who was getting assaulted either.

These men aren't good people, they're pathetic opportunists hoping to get laid by coming to m'ladys defence, only to leave with nothing. If women are stupid enough to date violent dickheads let them suffer the consequences of their own decisions. When was the last time you ever heard of a woman helping a man in need any way?

Lol @ calling anyone a cuck when you'd rather watch a dude rape a girl

Implying being a cuck is better than being an onlooker to rape

Also who the hell would stick around to watch, I'd either leave or ask him to join JFL

You are a cuck, what are you even doing on this forum?

Implying being a cuck is better than being an onlooker to rape

Also who the hell would stick around to watch, I'd either leave or ask him to join JFL

Exactly. I hope he gets banned. Cucks have ZERO place here. Out now.

"I’d do it again. Every day. Each hit I took was one taken from her."

JFL

Goddam. I'm in a bar right now and I laughed out loud like a retard after reading the first tweet.

This is what happens when IT takes their virtue signaling too far

G-d forbid he should help the man beat her up.

The comments are cancer expected of twitter. Fucking white knight mangina
he's a good guy trying to do the right thing

but FUCK THAT SHIT.

If I see a big dude who I think could fuck me up having an argument with his girl, I'm just gonna keep walking. Dude might have a knife and there's no way I'm getting fucking opened up all over the street because some girl has shit taste in men.

I'll probably ring the police and be like, "yeah, i think the dude's got a fucking gun I'm out of here."

If he's a rapist then I'm still a hero and if he's just some dickhead with a dumb girlfriend, then I don't give a fuck if he's in jail overnight and his gf is crying. fuck them, but fuck if I'm dying getting involved in someone else's shit
You are a cuck

Last edited:
Why did Eskimo get banned? He seemed like a cool dude.

You are a cuck

JFL I'll never get half assed copers like @Barry

"FUCK THAT DOING THE RIGHT THING SHIT............... but I'll make sure and call the police so I'd still be a hero"

These guys literally can't fight their inner cuck, it always overpowers them, he literally just can't walk away and let a woman get hurt, even if she doesn't give to fucks about his safety and would never do the same for him

JFL I'll never get half assed copers like @Barry

"FUCK THAT DOING THE RIGHT THING SHIT............... but I'll make sure and call the police so I'd still be a hero"

These guys literally can't fight their inner cuck, it always overpowers them, he literally just can't walk away and let a woman get hurt, even if she doesn't give to fucks about his safety and would never do the same for him
I do hate people like him. He doesnt fit in on this forum, he should be on a cuck forum like incelswithouthate. Like imagine you're a nig slave in 1800s and you see a guy beating his wife, why would you step in, why is it your business and why do you care? Why do you want to help people who would never have anything to do with you? And even if I were getting pussy regularly in the west I still wouldn't do shit to help a foid because it isnt my business, just like I wouldn't help a man getting beat up. It's actually sexist to help a foid just because she's a foid when you wouldn't help a man in the same situation

Translation: I went home and got pounded by the guy who assaulted me while the white knight went home alone

What an idiot, I don't even hold doors for foids anymore. They are basically wasted space to me.

His entire life he was told to be a whiteknight, and he saw the consequences of being ugly in modern society. I hope he learns from this, poor guy.

I bet she got wet after that display of violence & physical dominance over another man.

He'll get shit for that crooked nose for the rest of his life, too.

honk honk

fun fact: if you hear a woman screaming and go help her and end up with a broken nose, that makes your perceived personality worse than if you had ignored it

futhermore, if you steal money to surgerymaxxx from people who needed it to eat or feed their children, and become good looking that way, you'd to all intents and purposed become a better person though that choice
He's probably a brainwashed Boomer who had chivalry drilled into him since childhood.

Last edited:
"Each hit I took was one taken from her"
:soy: :soy: :soy:
She left with him, she's choosing to be fucked by the big violent guy. This cuck is like "I... I'll take some of those hits for you my queen."
With all the childless women and paternity fraud going on, the cucks may actually die out. Nature always reverts to the mean.
I hope guys like this are literally getting cuckolded by their wives.

Last edited:
What a whiteknight cuck he desevers worse

chad will be chad, whiteknights will be whiteknights.
funny thing is tho, normies get mad at us about the squidward entitled meme, yet whenever a soyboy goes to help he gets punched out.

THIS IS OUR POINT. IF WE ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO OUR HELP WHEN U GET RAPED OR BEATEN UP, STUPID FEMOID. AND LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SOYBOY!!! he got punched out!

This cuck should be fed to the lions

He's asking to get killed kek

bet he wouldnt actually do it again tho, hes just virtue signalling in hopes of some stacy sliding into his twitter dms since he didnt win the first bitch over with his white knight performance

If you're 17 you still have time to ascend. PM me for my 5 point plan for your ascension by 21
I dont believe you tbh. Sub human at 17.5 = sub human at 21. Nothing is going to change for a gymcelled 5'8" 3/10 with autism

Literally makes me want to throw up. This kind of talk is why women feel so entitled.

Saw this earlier. What a pathetic mating strategy

Oh god he has some gay Arabic tattoo
Just like the Chinese mystery word tattoos of the late 90's/early 2000's... Mystery Arabic tattoos on whites and hispanics seem to be the 2010's version of the Chinese mystery word tattoo.

And the cuck of the week award goes to ...
Exactly. I hope he gets banned. Cucks have ZERO place here. Out now.

Cucks and whores should both be stoned to death

I bet they went home and fucked. I bet she had an even better orgasim thinking about how her man beat the fuck out of the cuck.
violence gets foids wet. its about dominance and power. she wants to be with the most powerful man bc it means she is taken care of and has her own power within the world evolutionary psycholagy

I hope this cuck die in another situation like this in the future.

what a worthless cuck, i hope chad gonna break his retarded skull open next time
Remember foids screams are mating calls for Chads

honk honk

fun fact: if you hear a woman screaming and go help her and end up with a broken nose, that makes your perceived personality worse than if you had ignored it

futhermore, if you steal money to surgerymaxxx from people who needed it to eat or feed their children, and become good looking that way, you'd to all intents and purposed become a better person though that choice
At the end of the day everything boils down to looks. A tallfag normie could bully a manlet with an ugly face and the manlet could beat up the tallfag normie because he did mma since a young kid. None of this matters, because at the end of the day the guy is an average looking tallfag and the manlet is still ugly. As soon as the tallfag is recovered he's back to fucking girls daily on tinder and getting validation daily, meanwhile the manlet is back to rotting. Just lol at life.

At the end of the day everything boils down to looks. A tallfag normie could bully a manlet with an ugly face and the manlet could beat up the tallfag normie because he did mma since a young kid. None of this matters, because at the end of the day the guy is an average looking tallfag and the manlet is still ugly. As soon as the tallfag is recovered he's back to fucking girls daily on tinder and getting validation daily, meanwhile the manlet is back to rotting. Just lol at life.
high iq

This is why more men need to swallow the blackpill.

He has a wife. He is going to get Cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back