Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My fake account of Elliot Rodger on Lovoo in Italy

This might be a remote dating app that not many girls know about. Try tinder initaly.

I expected ER to get better match rate
Tinder is the worst, if you are sub 7 you will be totally ignored even by fat ugly girls

That’s fascinating. You should be bestowed a PHD in both Italy and your home country for this work. I’m completely serious.

ER would still be an incel in Turkey. He is too feminine.

Was this done in southern or northern italy

I also did a Tinder experiment. Used a picture of me, swiped about 5000 girls right, wrote to about 500 girls. Zero replies, zero matches.

Saint ER mogs me hard but I an't mad since he a saint.

That is brutal. This guy looks quite normal. Women ability to smell genetic defects by simply looking at photo is incredible.

this is the only girl who returned the match and then replied:
K1k7KtY.png

I wouldn’t call him ugly, more that he lacked masculinity. But that’s splitting hairs either way it’s over for ER

Over for italycels

Exactly I never understood why people here was calling him a mentalcel. ER was Ugly. He looked too feminine, a girl could probably beat him up if he was to get into a fight

How does he look ugly? He does look feminine but he did have a very aesthetic face.

dating apps are about abs, pets, pro-social activity, and status

elliot had none of those

Nahh bro, it doesnt matter, just keep trying

Absolutely brutal. No one can argue that he wasn't an incel now.

One more proof femoids have bad taste in men

Yes, Elliot has feminine attributes (he's not ugly) but woman don't love that.
Not in the general population of America, but there are girls/women who would love his features. His biggest mistake before his murder spree was that he only wanted blonde stacy. At that age most blonde stacies want jock Chad.
He was obnoxious and thought he was better than everyone else. When he got rejected repeatedly, then he decided it was everyone else's fault.
I read his journal. The guy was beyond delusional

Except for being HAPA elliot brutally mogs me. Says something about my chances in the west. :feelskek:

ER would slay in asia

Since many people call him good-looking and blamed his alleged mental problems if he was a virgin, I created a fake account of Elliot Rodger on Lovoo in Italy.

Lovoo is a popular dating app in Italy. Nobody in Italy knows Elliot Rodger.

I used his best photos that I found on internet in which his looks is better.

jQu690v.png

For one month I put all the daily likes to all the girls I found.

and this is the only girl who returned the match and then replied:

K1k7KtY.png

I also sent about 35 chat requests to random girls (I always wrote "hello" in Italian), but all the girls immediately refused the chat request.

Stop calling him "mentalcel". He was not a mentalcel, for the girls he was very ugly. His only problem was the ugliness because his genetics was half asian (and for the white girl the 99% of asian people are ugly).
People say he wasnt ugly because he has feminine facial traits. What they forget is that feminine facial traits in a male, especially hapa, means that it's over.

good necro

Yeah ER had no shot. saying he was mentalcel is 99% chance some FBI psy op to make us all seem like fakecel volcels or some shit

ER needed to pack on a lot more muscle, then he might've been able to score with a very short (4'11ish) fat round oompa loompa looking dark filipina/latina. Possibly a short nerdy Asian american girl. Lots of FOB noodlewhores or a fat ugly black girl.

And btw, that fat black girl IS EXACTLY the kind of girls I match with on tinder after swiping endlessly. Usually always fat dark ugly women. The lowest of the low in terms of female attractiveness. Which means Ricecels/Currycels are the equivalent.

I really hate foids and the society that I live in. I can't even score a 3-5/10 noodle or white foid. I firmly believe that a large part of it has to do with Chad wanting it this way. Had this been in some far flung place in Asia or Europe, I'm pretty sure I can get a 4/10 noodle or white foid if I tried hard enough maxxing out on everything I can think of.

I'm stuck with fat ugly black women matching with me on tinder for now.

Last edited:
I laughed my ass off at this tbh nice thread

tfw elliot mogs me

Not going to lie. That made my dick hard.

Mogs his sister.
Celibacy for many is determined by the deciding factor of if you have single or double X chromosome if born below a certain looks/height level.

Exactly I never understood why people here was calling him a mentalcel.
I used to think he was mentacel because he mogged me.:cryfeels:

Idk why his face reminds me of a cow