Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My little sister smells bad but it's all okay because she is a foid

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
My sister litreally smells so bad when she sweats. Compare to her im almost smell less. She litreally fits the stinkerjeet stereotype (I live in a curry family and im a currycel )

But guess what? Because she is a foid it's all okay. Hell I bet there is a simp out there who will find her smelling bad a quirky trait jfl.

Jfl at this clown world

legit some nasty mofo probably gaps to foids stinky smell. while no foid does the opposite. brutal sexual selection pill

My sister litreally smells so bad when she sweats. Compare to her im almost smell less. She litreally fits the stinkerjeet stereotype (I live in a curry family and im a currycel )

But guess what? Because she is a foid it's all okay. Hell I bet there is a simp out there who will find her smelling bad a quirky trait jfl.

Jfl at this clown world
How old is she?

Jfl at this clown world
I would lick her clean. pero pero pero:feelsYall:

Why would Indians smell? Is it because your country is super warm and you sweat a lot? Are you from curryland?

Why would Indians smell? Is it because your country is super warm and you sweat a lot? Are you from curryland?
the masala and seasoning in food

those curry pheromones would be bonerfuel for my incel ass

How old is she?
Rather not say tbh she is pretty young

The temperature goes upto 45°C here so yeah it's pretty warm.

That and
the masala and seasoning in food

And maybe genetics too ( different oil secretions from sweat glands?) or maybe the bacteria present in curryland population are different from the Western population. I don't think there is any research on currycel sweat and bacteria

Rather not say tbh she is pretty young

The temperature goes upto 45°C here so yeah it's pretty warm.

That and

And maybe genetics too ( different oil secretions from sweat glands?) or maybe the bacteria present in curryland population are different from the Western population. I don't think there is any research on currycel sweat and bacteria
apparently curries sweat more than rice and more urine in the sweat, probably another factor

Don't indians take more baths than europeans and americans?

She’s very privileged, dude.

Cad

Jfl at this clown world
legit some nasty mofo probably gaps to foids stinky smell. while no foid does the opposite. brutal sexual selection pill
How old is she?

those curry pheromones would be bonerfuel for my incel ass
Disgusting
Now it’s getting more and more interesting. She is 13 yo, right?
Post pics of her body. :feelsYall: show us her feet
Don't indians take more baths than europeans and americans?
She’s very privileged, dude.
Coomfuel for @Nekopan

What's wrong with you people how can you be attracted to litreally waste products of human body :dafuckfeels:
It’s not a waste product if she is young. What was her age again?
Btw: hi IT:feelzez:

Women can’t stink sweaty it’s all in your head

It is the curry food and lack of general hygiene like not using deodorants and shit but mostly it's the food. We use too much spices and stuff like onions and garlics.

tbh it's difficult to tell what you yourself smell like

My sister litreally smells so bad when she sweats.
Compare to her im almost smell less.
She litreally fits the stinkerjeet stereotype
(I live in a curry family and im a currycel )
But guess what? Because she is a foid it's all okay.
Hell I bet there is a simp out there who will find her smelling bad a quirky trait jfl.
Sweat

NGL it could be me OP

I don't know how it is now but, kids used to bully curry foids to suicide.

1) Eating more spicy food

A1C4F0E0 87D0 4A17 9A26 BE00A45CA8C8

2) More sweat glands

2A4A8A9B A893 4479 B691 D084E64D48F0

Last edited:
1) You specifically state "little" sister. I'm not here to bash on little girls. You won't state her age like a faggot so I'm going to assume a preteen. I personally didn't start actually showering properly until I was 14/15 and got into high school. I showered daily yea but I didn't do behind my ears. My feet. My junk. I would just do my chest and be in/out of the shower in 5 minutes. These days I usually take a 15-20 min shower as an adult and make sure to scrub everywhere. She is "little" (whatever that means) so I'm going to give her a pass on this

2) Diet makes up a whole lot of what you smell like. I can guarantee you she doesn't make her own food. She is a child and just fed what is given to her. Again, nothing to bash her about

3) If she is "little" then she has no concept of being smelly or maybe even good hygiene practices. Why don't you MAN THE FUCK UP and go into her room and offer to take a shower with her? Show her good things like properly washing her hair or armpits. How to floss her teeth and use mouth wash if her breath smells. Maybe she just started her period and doesn't notice how bad period blood smells/how she smells like iron. Maybe BE A GOOD FUCKING BROTHER and show her how to insert a tampon?

Holy fuck you are a waste of space OP i wish I was in your place so your sister could finally have a good fucking older brother that actually cares about her instead of shitting on her on an incel forum

When a mad smells bad? Disgusting slob
When a women smells bad? Kinky

:reeeeee:

When a mad smells bad? Disgusting slob
When a women smells bad? Kinky

:reeeeee:
Unironically

Look at the posts in this thread. Someone even posted that I should take a bath with my sister to teach her hygiene as if im some Chad jfl.

Unironically

Look at the posts in this thread. Someone even posted that I should take a bath with my sister to teach her hygiene as if im some Chad jfl.
I want to fuck your avi
Her smile is infectious

I'm sorry that your little sister isn't cute and sexy since you're curries.

if i ever get a gf and it turns out her body stinks and her feet stink just as bad as a man then it's basically over ngl, no cope no hope

if i ever get a gf and it turns out her body stinks and her feet stink just as bad as a man then it's basically over ngl, no cope no hope
All she had to do was shower.

good luck getting a woman to do anything, as the guys walking around with abs and a landwhale gf will tell you
I'll be honest with you, every time I see a landwhale I notice that she would be very attractive, even Stacy tier, if she lost all that weight.

Like I always wonder how they would look like if they are of normal weight.

I'll be honest with you, every time I see a landwhale I notice that she would be very attractive, even Stacy tier, if she lost all that weight.

Like I always wonder how they would look like if they are of normal weight.
landwhales always get rated according to their "if she lost all that weight" hypotheticals

it doesn't matter how fat a woman gets, if she has a good bone structure underneath all the lard, she is basically a gigastacy, and everyone is desperate to fuck her and she has 50 orbiters at work

landwhales always get rated according to their "if she lost all that weight" hypotheticals

it doesn't matter how fat a woman gets, if she has a good bone structure underneath all the lard, she is basically a gigastacy, and everyone is desperate to fuck her and she has 50 orbiters at work
But is a Chad who is fat still a Chad or a fatcel? It doesn't work the same for men.

Yet again, I wouldn't settle for a landwhale even if she could be a potential gigastacy.

But is a Chad who is fat still a Chad or a fatcel? It doesn't work the same for men.

Yet again, I wouldn't settle for a landwhale even if she could be a potential gigastacy.
honestly the man's burden is always greater, he has to work harder no matter what

but a fat guy with good bones can at least get somewhere, if you have an oval cuck face then losing weight will not help you that much