Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My little sister smells bad but it's all okay because she is a foid

Women only shower before having sex with Chad. They stink because they fuck dogs several times a week.

honestly the man's burden is always greater, he has to work harder no matter what

but a fat guy with good bones can at least get somewhere, if you have an oval cuck face then losing weight will not help you that much
Yeah, it really boils my blood that women can get away with any flaw and still be excused and orbited for it while it's the man's fault and it's over for him. If the foid is short, fat, subaverage or autistic, they'll just say "you are still beautiful just the way you are" and continue to simp for her. While we are told just to "self-improve".

Then what's the point if the average woman doesn't have to put in any effort into getting free dick, but then we are expected to pay for sex when we have the need?

you should wipe her ass for her after she poops.

Pretty disgusting. I think curries sweat more than white people

Bro why you gotta do me like this kek
:p

Would you pop @Lookscel’s sister’s cherry and rawdog her sweaty stinky curry flaps maby :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Rather not say tbh she is pretty young

The temperature goes upto 45°C here so yeah it's pretty warm.

That and

And maybe genetics too ( different oil secretions from sweat glands?) or maybe the bacteria present in curryland population are different from the Western population. I don't think there is any research on currycel sweat and bacteria

Some men gets diamond hard whenever they smell a foid who stinks.
I know I would if I smelled a hot attractive girl's armpits or stale sweat, or her used knee snd thigh high socks.

Though, not if she smells like she doesn't wipe after she shits tho. Shit smell is a turn off.

And they tell us to get a shower. JFL.

Interesting, I have never met a curry foid that smelled bad, but there is a first time for everything.

I miss your sister @Lookscel, please come back.;)
Indian GIF | Gfycat