Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my self esteem is the lowest its ever been in my life

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i have never been this insecure in my life. my life has never been this dire. i'm 24 and i'm still a kissless relationshipless dateless virgin. i have no job experience, and even after i finish uni in two years i won't get hired by employers for not having much job experience. i struggle to meet people no matter how much i put myself out there. when i meet guys who i thought i could be friends with, i get left on delivered or eventually ghosed or only make brief acquintances at best. i hardly ever spoke to a girl since high school ended. i never really many many friends after high school. i dealt with severe OCD for 4.5 years after high school. my hair's thinning, my real voice is fucked up and i have to feign a deeper voice when talking (and looked up tutorials for it on youtube). i always have unrealistic pipe dreams about how i'll make friends or meet people or do anything with my life, but those pipe dreams never happen at all. i take a couple hours to get dressed and shave and whatnot, and i have to put on rogaine foam and fix my appearance which takes lots of work. i fail to be considered an adequate man by society because i don't have job experience, am not an alpha male, am a virgin, never got a girlfriend, and don't have a great social life.

my life is just getting worse and worse as time goes by.

Can relate, it gets worse, always, you don't need to ask "can it be any worse" it will.
I'm sorry man, I have no advice to give, nor any copes, you're not alone.

Suicide is self-expression

Can relate, it gets worse, always, you don't need to ask "can it be any worse" it will.
I'm sorry man, I have no advice to give, nor any copes, you're not alone.
i'm too scared to kill myself because i'm worried about eternal oblivion

Just wait 15 short years and you’ll be a wizard who doesn’t even have youth anymore

As much as I try to seem Confident, not care on the outside.

Im the most insecure person. Fucking sucks, especially when life tries to fuck with me 24/7.

Things could be much better by the time you're 30, don't give up hope.

Confidence = knowing that you are a cool guy and people will like you.
If you are ugly or mentally ill, no one is going to like you and if you are not totally retarded to think otherwise, then you know, being confident is illogical. At most you can become indifferent, but never confident

It will only get worse bud

it will probably get worse.
you need to stop giving a fuck about society. just do whatever you want and enjoy the freedom non incels will never have.
they want you to give up and die. you need to do the opposite, scream and fight against it.
try to get yourself a decent career, some money for your own sake.

Don’t be fag and give up already. Unless you want to. I don’t really care :feelsjuice:

it will probably get worse.
you need to stop giving a fuck about society. just do whatever you want and enjoy the freedom non incels will never have.
they want you to give up and die. you need to do the opposite, scream and fight against it.
try to get yourself a decent career, some money for your own sake.
:feelshaha::bigbrain:

I'm 8 years younger than you and i guess the exact same future awaits me:feelsbadman:. Maybe it's better to commit suicide now in order to prevent myself from suffering.

Last edited: