[SuicideFuel] Nearly everyone has instragram.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
3d 9h 17m
Including my oneitis too , I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
I don't understand why would anyone love posting their photos ,personal information and location so much , it is so fucking dangerous.

Instagram = Invention of Satan
Instagram = whore's silkroad

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★
20d 1h 8m
Newbie17

Newbie17

Valtteri Bottas irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
★★★★★
63d 22h 33m
I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
"Being busy" is the lamest excuse out there ngl. If they truly want to respond, they will, no matter how busy they are.

Took me a while to swallow the busypill

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I can't express myself
★★★★★
128d 22h 34m
I don't have an account.
What do foids think about people without any kind of social media?

Ibuprofen 600mg

Ibuprofen 600mg

Eye of Illusion
-
10d 11h 59m
I have Instagram but haven't uploaded a pic for more than a year, I never post stories or interact in any way. It's mostly for some stalking when the situation calls for it, but I don't have the app installed nor do I log in.
I refuse to waste my time there. I hate it. However my friends do use it, and it helps me keep in touch with them.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
3d 9h 17m
"Being busy" is the lamest excuse out there ngl. If they truly want to respond, they will, no matter how busy they are.

Busypill
too busy to text an incel but would skip school to meet a Chad.

Saudade

Saudade

You're a Wizard
★★★
47d 4h 54m
i still dont understand instagram

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
70d 21h 44m
Instagram=fakecel :banhammer: :chad:

Newbie17

Newbie17

Valtteri Bottas irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
★★★★★
63d 22h 33m
Ibuprofen 600mg

Ibuprofen 600mg

Eye of Illusion
-
10d 11h 59m
I don't have an account.
What do foids think about people without any kind of social media?
They think it's weird. It clearly shows you lack a healthy social life in 2020, as you would be posting and sharing your handsome face if given the chance. People use it to flirt and sext, as an opener with new acquiantances, etc.
Bad thing not to have it. But it's cucked.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
3d 9h 17m
BUSYPILL should be coined on incel wiki.

esoteric

esoteric

agepilled
-
6d 7h 2m

H

HidekiTojota

im done i’m finished
-
107d 22h 10m
I have one to stalk random people with.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I can't express myself
★★★★★
128d 22h 34m
They think it's weird. It clearly shows you lack a healthy social life in 2020, as you would be posting and sharing your handsome face if given the chance. People use it to flirt and sext, as an opener with new acquiantances, etc.
Bad thing not to have it. But it's cucked.
Fuck it's like really over. I could create a new real (not fake) account, but I have nothing to share and I probably wouldn't befriend anyone.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
3d 9h 17m
Fuck it's like really over. I could create a new real (not fake) account, but I have nothing to share and I probably wouldn't befriend anyone.
I see alot of Ugly guys use instagram , I don't understand what is going on in their heads.
Their coping skill is genuis.

C

CuckedRedditor

Admiral
★★
26d 27m
Never had any social media and never will. Fuck those jewish brainwashing niggering machines.

Ibuprofen 600mg

Ibuprofen 600mg

Eye of Illusion
-
10d 11h 59m
I see alot of Ugly guys use instagram , I don't understand what is going on in their heads.
Ugly guys and foids. However, one look at a foid's PM is pure ropefuel. Even the ugliest ones get metric tons of positive reinforcement, and cucks happily oblige. Thirsty faggots, I hate them.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
3d 9h 17m
Never had any social media and never will. Fuck those jewish brainwashing niggering machines.
My only social media : discord ,4chan, incels.co , Github

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
22d 11h 18m
in my case, all of the ugly friends do not use instagram, and the ones who use it have max 5 comments. Instagram is purely for foids to gain fans and for chads to get easy pussy.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
3d 9h 17m
Ugly guys and foids. However, one look at a foid's PM is pure ropefuel. Even the ugliest ones get metric tons of positive reinforcement, and cucks happily oblige. Thirsty faggots, I hate them.
These orbiting faggots don't know that they don't even meet girl's minimum dating standards.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
3d 9h 17m
in my case, all of the ugly friends do not use instagram, and the ones who use it have max 5 comments. Instagram is purely for foids to gain fans and for chads to get easy pussy.
They know it's over, Good looking people know they are good looking so they have enough konfidentz to post their pics everyday.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
40d 5h 15m
Even I have one. But there are just like 4 old posts and I never entered it anymore.

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
22d 11h 18m
They know it's over, Good looking people know they are good looking so they have enough konfidentz to post their pics everyday.
I also think it's about validation. If I post my pic, I'll get 0 likes and messages. If a foid posts it, she'll get 1000s. I guess it becomes addicting for your own ego. In my case, it's just waste of time.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
3d 9h 17m
People who told you to use your real photo on FB know exactly why you won't.
I also think it's about validation. If I post my pic, I'll get 0 likes and messages. If a foid posts it, she'll get 1000s. I guess it becomes addicting for your own ego. In my case, it's just waste of time.
JFL @ The incel nerds who invented it.

Felatio

Felatio

Jaw is Law
★★
22d 20h 0m
What´s the point of instagram? It´s just for the self-representation of foids

Alone75

Alone75

Captain
★★★
11d 11m
I have an account but don't know why, I would never post any photos of myself. Average and ugly women get attention on there like crazy, nevermind the popular stacies, celebrities and models.

The non-famous straight guys have to be 8+ in looks and/or a roided and ripped to gills to get any attention, which is as surprising as water being wet!

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
2d 19h 29m
i made an instagram and messaged hundreds of girls to try to get a gf. it didnt work. so fuck instagram and fuck social media

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
6d 18h 49m
I have instagram but I don't use it. Capped at a mere 80-something followers and most of which just follow randoms
Instagram is in a slut-duo with snapchat

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Major
★★
65d 20h 30m
I got into an argument on modern warfare with a foid, she kept asking me for my instagram, I informed her I don't fucking have one, she replies "EVERYBODY has an instagram" LOL IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKING WORLD IT'S AN OUTLANDISH CONCEPT TO NOT HAVE A SOCIAL MEDIA. Like, it's not even believable to them.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
62d 14h 39m
I have Instagram but haven't uploaded a pic for more than a year, I never post stories or interact in any way. It's mostly for some stalking when the situation calls for it, but I don't have the app installed nor do I log in.
I refuse to waste my time there. I hate it.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
3d 9h 17m
I have instagram but I don't use it. Capped at a mere 80-something followers and most of which just follow randoms
Instagram is in a slut-duo with snapchat
Average girl has at least 1000 followers.
Suicide fuel x100000
I got into an argument on modern warfare with a foid, she kept asking me for my instagram, I informed her I don't fucking have one, she replies "EVERYBODY has an instagram" LOL IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKING WORLD IT'S AN OUTLANDISH CONCEPT TO NOT HAVE A SOCIAL MEDIA. Like, it's not even believable to them.
My Basement Theory :
The globalist crooks use women as their prawns because women are easily to follow what is in trends /mainstream.
Autisitic shut-ins like most of us are the real threats to them, so the media depicts us as potential psychotic mass shooters.

QUESTIONING POPULARITY

Last edited:
zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
63d 19h 53m
everyone except me

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Mythic
★★★★
33d 5h 34m
Including my oneitis too , I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
I don't understand why would anyone love posting their photos ,personal information and location so much , it is so fucking dangerous.

Instagram = Invention of Satan
Instagram = whore's silkroad
They want to signal they are better than you, in every aspect of their lives.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
69d 1h 53m
tbh femshits not having media makes it even worse, because they are still completely averse to meeting you outside of the perfect moment anyway. if they decide to cut themselves off from the world your chances of having an interaction with them are 0 and you will never know they exist. the only chance would be if someone in your family knows them, and they don't, because you most likely have a cocooned dysfunctional family like the rest of us

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Major
★★
65d 20h 30m
Average girl has at least 1000 followers.
Suicide fuel x100000

My Basement Theory :
The globalist crooks use women as their prawns because women are easily to follow what is in trends /mainstream.
Autisitic shut-ins like most of us are the real threats to them, so the media depicts us as potential psychotic mass shooters.

QUESTIONING POPULARITY
That's a very plausible theory, honestly.

B

Balkansocialoutcast

Banned
-
9d 3h 0m
Maybe it's cope but I find men who post pics on IG kinda gay.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
74d 14h 4m
IG is for women, chads, and dogs

Mindmaxx

Mindmaxx

Recruit
★★★
3d 6h 58m
I mostly browse Instagram for cooming purposes