[SuicideFuel] Nearly everyone has instragram.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Including my oneitis too , I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
I don't understand why would anyone love posting their photos ,personal information and location so much , it is so fucking dangerous.

Instagram = Invention of Satan
Instagram = whore's silkroad

Incline

Incline

23/White - Enduring my misery
-
Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Andy Ruiz Jr. irl
-
I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
"Being busy" is the lamest excuse out there ngl. If they truly want to respond, they will, no matter how busy they are.

Took me a while to swallow the busypill

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Rotmaxxing
-
I don't have an account.
What do foids think about people without any kind of social media?

Ibuprofen 600mg

Ibuprofen 600mg

Eye of Illusion
-
I have Instagram but haven't uploaded a pic for more than a year, I never post stories or interact in any way. It's mostly for some stalking when the situation calls for it, but I don't have the app installed nor do I log in.
I refuse to waste my time there. I hate it. However my friends do use it, and it helps me keep in touch with them.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
"Being busy" is the lamest excuse out there ngl. If they truly want to respond, they will, no matter how busy they are.

Busypill
too busy to text an incel but would skip school to meet a Chad.

Saudade

Saudade

custom titles me
-
i still dont understand instagram

Ibuprofen 600mg

Ibuprofen 600mg

Eye of Illusion
-
I don't have an account.
They think it's weird. It clearly shows you lack a healthy social life in 2020, as you would be posting and sharing your handsome face if given the chance. People use it to flirt and sext, as an opener with new acquiantances, etc.
Bad thing not to have it. But it's cucked.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
BUSYPILL should be coined on incel wiki.

esoteric

esoteric

not a fucking greycel actual join date: nov 3 2018
-

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
I have one to stalk random people with.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Rotmaxxing
-
They think it's weird. It clearly shows you lack a healthy social life in 2020, as you would be posting and sharing your handsome face if given the chance. People use it to flirt and sext, as an opener with new acquiantances, etc.
Bad thing not to have it. But it's cucked.
Fuck it's like really over. I could create a new real (not fake) account, but I have nothing to share and I probably wouldn't befriend anyone.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
Fuck it's like really over. I could create a new real (not fake) account, but I have nothing to share and I probably wouldn't befriend anyone.
I see alot of Ugly guys use instagram , I don't understand what is going on in their heads.
Their coping skill is genuis.

C

CuckedRedditor

Officer
-
Never had any social media and never will. Fuck those jewish brainwashing niggering machines.

Ibuprofen 600mg

Ibuprofen 600mg

Eye of Illusion
-
I see alot of Ugly guys use instagram , I don't understand what is going on in their heads.
Ugly guys and foids. However, one look at a foid's PM is pure ropefuel. Even the ugliest ones get metric tons of positive reinforcement, and cucks happily oblige. Thirsty faggots, I hate them.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
Never had any social media and never will. Fuck those jewish brainwashing niggering machines.
My only social media : discord ,4chan, incels.co , Github

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
in my case, all of the ugly friends do not use instagram, and the ones who use it have max 5 comments. Instagram is purely for foids to gain fans and for chads to get easy pussy.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
Ugly guys and foids. However, one look at a foid's PM is pure ropefuel. Even the ugliest ones get metric tons of positive reinforcement, and cucks happily oblige. Thirsty faggots, I hate them.
These orbiting faggots don't know that they don't even meet girl's minimum dating standards.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
in my case, all of the ugly friends do not use instagram, and the ones who use it have max 5 comments. Instagram is purely for foids to gain fans and for chads to get easy pussy.
They know it's over, Good looking people know they are good looking so they have enough konfidentz to post their pics everyday.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Even I have one. But there are just like 4 old posts and I never entered it anymore.

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
They know it's over, Good looking people know they are good looking so they have enough konfidentz to post their pics everyday.
I also think it's about validation. If I post my pic, I'll get 0 likes and messages. If a foid posts it, she'll get 1000s. I guess it becomes addicting for your own ego. In my case, it's just waste of time.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
People who told you to use your real photo on FB know exactly why you won't.
I also think it's about validation. If I post my pic, I'll get 0 likes and messages. If a foid posts it, she'll get 1000s. I guess it becomes addicting for your own ego. In my case, it's just waste of time.
JFL @ The incel nerds who invented it.

Felatio

Felatio

Recruit
-
What´s the point of instagram? It´s just for the self-representation of foids

Alone75

Alone75

Veteran
-
I have an account but don't know why, I would never post any photos of myself. Average and ugly women get attention on there like crazy, nevermind the popular stacies, celebrities and models.

The non-famous straight guys have to be 8+ in looks and/or a roided and ripped to gills to get any attention, which is as surprising as water being wet!

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
-
i made an instagram and messaged hundreds of girls to try to get a gf. it didnt work. so fuck instagram and fuck social media

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
-
I have instagram but I don't use it. Capped at a mere 80-something followers and most of which just follow randoms
Instagram is in a slut-duo with snapchat

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Officer
-
I got into an argument on modern warfare with a foid, she kept asking me for my instagram, I informed her I don't fucking have one, she replies "EVERYBODY has an instagram" LOL IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKING WORLD IT'S AN OUTLANDISH CONCEPT TO NOT HAVE A SOCIAL MEDIA. Like, it's not even believable to them.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Ghost of Christmas Past
-
I have Instagram but haven't uploaded a pic for more than a year, I never post stories or interact in any way. It's mostly for some stalking when the situation calls for it, but I don't have the app installed nor do I log in.
I refuse to waste my time there. I hate it.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

-
I have instagram but I don't use it. Capped at a mere 80-something followers and most of which just follow randoms
Instagram is in a slut-duo with snapchat
Average girl has at least 1000 followers.
Suicide fuel x100000
I got into an argument on modern warfare with a foid, she kept asking me for my instagram, I informed her I don't fucking have one, she replies "EVERYBODY has an instagram" LOL IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKING WORLD IT'S AN OUTLANDISH CONCEPT TO NOT HAVE A SOCIAL MEDIA. Like, it's not even believable to them.
My Basement Theory :
The globalist crooks use women as their prawns because women are easily to follow what is in trends /mainstream.
Autisitic shut-ins like most of us are the real threats to them, so the media depicts us as potential psychotic mass shooters.

QUESTIONING POPULARITY

Last edited:
zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
everyone except me

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Admiral
-
Including my oneitis too , I bet she is chatting with her Chad but tell me she is busy studying when I send her a text.
I don't understand why would anyone love posting their photos ,personal information and location so much , it is so fucking dangerous.

They want to signal they are better than you, in every aspect of their lives.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
tbh femshits not having media makes it even worse, because they are still completely averse to meeting you outside of the perfect moment anyway. if they decide to cut themselves off from the world your chances of having an interaction with them are 0 and you will never know they exist. the only chance would be if someone in your family knows them, and they don't, because you most likely have a cocooned dysfunctional family like the rest of us

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Officer
-
Average girl has at least 1000 followers.
Suicide fuel x100000

My Basement Theory :
The globalist crooks use women as their prawns because women are easily to follow what is in trends /mainstream.
Autisitic shut-ins like most of us are the real threats to them, so the media depicts us as potential psychotic mass shooters.

QUESTIONING POPULARITY
That's a very plausible theory, honestly.

B

Balkansocialoutcast

Banned
-
Maybe it's cope but I find men who post pics on IG kinda gay.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
IG is for women, chads, and dogs

Mindmaxx

Mindmaxx

Recruit
-
I mostly browse Instagram for cooming purposes

ChronicPaincel

ChronicPaincel

Doesn't talk much
-

My Basement Theory :

QUESTIONING POPULARITY

ASS_F

ASS_F

All girls are the same, they're rotting my brain
-
I have IG but have almost zero photos of me and friends because obvious

I mainly just have pics of my travels

rubber-duckie

rubber-duckie

Recruit
-
What´s the point of instagram? It´s just for the self-representation of foids
basically for single people to showcase their sexual market value through travelling, body, status, etc

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
tbh femshits not having media makes it even worse, because they are still completely averse to meeting you outside of the perfect moment anyway. if they decide to cut themselves off from the world your chances of having an interaction with them are 0 and you will never know they exist. the only chance would be if someone in your family knows them, and they don't, because you most likely have a cocooned dysfunctional family like the rest of us
instagram is better than any government surveillance or vetting

can't meet girls without

can't use it unless you're chad, and those women will tightly inspect your profile to make sure you don't looks fraud

no government has a more efficient tool to vet the unworthy

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
-

You can post anything on IG, it doesnt have to be just personal shit. I've got an account with over 5k followers, All I do is pos pictures of nature and SMM panelmaxx

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
I have instagram to jerk off to whores tbh

Mindmaxx

Mindmaxx

Recruit
-
I have an IG but I'm not the type who obsessively posts stuff on social media. It's never been my thing. I only very rarely post pics of nature/etc. that I think are really good.

I don't post pics of myself on social media, never understood the appeal. The foid obsession with posting pics of themselves is completely alien to me. And I think it's alien to most non-narcissismmaxxing men as well. I guess women want guys who narcissistmaxx.

Z

zspook

Recruit
-
I don't have an account.
There is no greater indicator of 'Loser' than not having a social media presence. A lack of social media tells a roastie that you are so low-value that you are useless to society and by extension herself. You must remember women are extremely social and they care about how they are perceived by society, so you being with her will degrade her in the eyes of society.