Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw a young trufemcel last week and felt pity and compassion for her.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
She had a deformed face, at least her mouth was partly open and tilted to the right side and deformed hip or leg (she limped). Since I am propably not the only man who feels sympathy towards her out of pity, she may get some male attention - nonetheless: the sight of the great shame, insecurity and sadness in her eyes hit me deeply and I wanted to comfort her. Also that she walked complete alone her way. (and that the second time, I saw her some year ago also alone)
I guess, the first real femcel I saw.

I have oftentimes a bit of pity coming up, when I see less pretty girls, but that I remember, that they only have to lose weight or still got attention, relationship and sex, but this was different.

the ugliest femcels gets more attention than the most atractive incel

One of the few posts that have rendered me speechless, I have to say that I'm conflicted on this one

I dont wanna ruin your fantasy here, but if she made a tinder profile she would find herself a normie or beta boyfriend in a few days

And if she wants sex, well there is always a horny mf who needs a set of holes

I dont wanna ruin your fantasy here, but if she made a tinder profile she would find herself a normie or beta boyfriend in a few days

And if she wants sex, well there is always a horny mf who needs a set of holes
literally this, juggernaut law

Even if she doesn't have a face she still have a hole and boobs so she has more chance than all of us combined

Last week I saw an ugly and mentally and physically handicapped woman. Honestly, I'd be surprised if any man ever took an interest in her. If there are femcels, she would be one.

Every suffering should be met with a compassionate response. The idea that I have to indiscriminately hate every female is one implanted by the likes of IT and has nothing to do with blackpill. You saw a deformed woman, who likely faced much of the same hardships other people here did. Ridicule, exclusion and more pain due to no fault of her own, the obvious response is empathy...

If only the rest of the world could extend the same empathy to the rest of us and rid this world of its rotten materialism maybe we could move towards a more egalitarian future.

Every suffering should be met with a compassionate response. The idea that I have to indiscriminately hate every female is one implanted by the likes of IT and has nothing to do with blackpill. You saw a deformed woman, who likely faced much of the same hardships other people here did. Ridicule, exclusion and more pain due to no fault of her own, the obvious response is empathy...

If only the rest of the world could extend the same empathy to the rest of us and rid this world of its rotten materialism maybe we could move towards a more egalitarian future.
Not gonna lie, I agree with this one. Assuming she’s not the type to suck ten chad cocks a week, which I have a feeling is unlikely, I can sympathize with her.

the ugliest femcels gets more attention than the most atractive incel
Yep, pretty sure if she set herself up on muh tinder etc. she'd get matches in no time.

I saw a foid with burned/deformed face on the street, I tried not to stare, honestly I felt absolutely nothing, I lost empathy for almost all people.

She's disabled so it doesn't count.

Doesn’t exist. There are 0 femcels, she’s with a normie easily

thats cucked. and next time you see that cunt giver it a rope.

Well said. Blackpill is a clear understanding of how and why other people behave.

It's not a religion that says you and I have to go around being cunts to people with problems in their lives.

Pick her up buddyboyo that's your chance don't let her walk alone
She had a deformed face, at least her mouth was partly open and tilted to the right side and deformed hip or leg (she limped). Since I am propably not the only man who feels sympathy towards her out of pity, she may get some male attention - nonetheless: the sight of the great shame, insecurity and sadness in her eyes hit me deeply and I wanted to comfort her. Also that she walked complete alone her way. (and that the second time, I saw her some year ago also alone)
I guess, the first real femcel I saw.

I have oftentimes a bit of pity coming up, when I see less pretty girls, but that I remember, that they only have to lose weight or still got attention, relationship and sex, but this was different.