Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you go through bimax?

Would you?

• Total voters
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
As the title says, would you go through bimax if you had enough money? I think many people on this forum (including me) have a problem with their jaws.

Yes, I would even pay for it

Yes. I want to max out my looks.

It's fucking over if your parents let you be a mouth breather and never got you braces during your youth. :feels:

Now, I will probably have to save up unitl I'm 28 (5 years) and that's being generous. What about housing? What about my studies? :feelscry:

Doom

Last edited:
Only reason I say no is because the rest of my face is fucked up. Fixing my weak jaw won't magically give me more facial harmony, fix my eye area, etc. No point in patching up a tiny crack on a sinking ship when several more holes are present. I'd rather spend the money on more copes tbh

Happily dont need to, but I would.FIREBALL

no cause manlet

Thoughts? @Liszt :p
Eh who knows. I’m hoping I can just get a genioplasty to fraud my short lower third. I already have lip incompetence so I can get Bimax for free, it’s just the recovery aspect that I’m worried about

Will still be manlet and framelet and bald would rather waste it on copes

Yes tbh as my recessed jaw is my worst flaws.

And saving money for surgery is my number one cope rn ngl.

yes, yes, and please god yes

Most of people i saw online who'had similar jaws as mine costed around 50k from all countries.

Won't do it here because Algerian surgeons aren't reputed in cosmetic surgery, and the good ones work aboard, if i ever manage to get 50k i would do it at a very good surgeon in russia, of course you have to count other surgeries and travel cost wich will be a total of 100k according to my estimations.

Well it's cope anyway because i would be too old so it won't benefit me.
End result of not knowing about mewing at 15 years old