You will Never Have This. Brutal Teen Love Pill

F

Forum_User_2345

Captain
★★★
32d 21h 54m
Imagine for a moment that you see her walking toward you silhouetted with her back to the setting sun. Down the cracked sidewalk of small town USA comes a shy girl. It is your special angel virgin oneitis. "I'm sorry for being late!", she says, trying to project her naturally quiet voice as she still has some distance to cover to reach you. "I had to make sure I will be ready for the exam; you know how important this senior year is to me.", she says. You walk side by side further on the same sidewalk and make your way up the large hill overlooking town, as you walk noting how the ambient light has visibly dimmed in the past few moments. "We better hurry; we don't want to be late.", you remind her as she stops to pick some wildflowers. Finally, somewhat winded, you arrive at the summit. "It's cold now that the sun has set.", she says. You offer her your school letter jacket. She giggles as she sees how large it is on her. All of the sudden comes a burst of light in the night sky and following it an explosion's thunderous boom. The flash illuminates the face of the pure girl. You are experiencing young love watching the wholesome small town fireworks with you pure teen virgin oneitis.

You will never have this.

Last edited:
OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
91d 10h 16m
Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
18d 15h 20m
You watch too many cheesy films don't you?

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
117d 20h 55m
Imagine for a moment that you see her walking toward you silhouetted with her back to the setting sun. Down the cracked sidewalk of small town USA comes a shy girl. It is your special angel virgin oneitis. "I'm sorry for being late!", she says, trying to project her naturally quiet voice as she still has some distance to cover to reach you. "I had to make sure I will be ready for the exam; you know how important this senior year is to me.", she says. You walk side by side further on the same sidewalk and make your way up the large hill overlooking town, as you walk noting how the ambient light has visibly dimmed in the past few moments. "We better hurry; we don't want to be late.", you remind her as she stops to pick some wildflowers. Finally, somewhat winded, you arrive at the summit. "It's cold now that the sun has set.", she says. You offer her your school letter jacket. She giggles as she sees how large it is on her. All of the sudden comes a burst of light in the night sky and following it an explosion's thunderous boom. The flash illuminates the face of the pure girl. You are experiencing young love watching the wholesome small town fireworks with you pure teen virgin oneitis.

@Ecstasy thoughts on this aviless OP thread?

5344.gif

That gif is extremely gay, kys

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★★★★
4d 1h 4m
I really really want to kill you right now....in minecraft
You watch too many cheesy films don't you?
You don't think this accurately describes chads high school experience? You're right. It was actually better

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
135d 10h 53m
Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
18d 15h 20m
You don't think this accurately describes chads high school experience? You're right. It was actually better
I dunno but this sounds like it was a general script for some young love film.

Forgotten

Forgotten

Recruit
★★
3d 19h 29m
Hard to swallow

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★★★★
4d 1h 4m
I dunno but this sounds like it was a general script for some young love film.
Well I can tell you first hand high school was basically a harem for the popular guys where I grew up. I might not have been there for the romantic walks and firework displays, but I saw enough.

bait____

bait____

Observing female humanoids
★★★
31d 13h 39m
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
79d 19h 37m
"You goddamn Bible thumper. Let me fuck your ass or give me my jacket back."

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
86d 22h 23m
Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

Social media is a contagion I am bound to
★★★★★
9d 4h 32m
We will forge our own destinies. My fate will be greater.

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
★★★
2d 4h 11m
I love reading these because they’re just so cringe and gay. Fuck teen love, I want to get my first nut inside a foids hole :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

fuck hookers

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
117d 20h 55m
:waitwhat:

Interesting analysis. Makes sense tbh

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Shotgunmaxxing in my 20s, Pakistani truecel
2d 8h 33m
I like these threads OP. Anyone make more of them tag me. Include some soft kissing in it too. Nothing hardcore

C

CrustyCheese

CrustyCheese
8h 53m

RIP

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
78d 22h 21m
sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
★★★
2d 4h 11m
Didn't read. No avi is volcel. Imagine being able to have any 500x500 pixel looks you want and choosing NOTHING
Issac newton level IQ

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

Recruit
★★★★
6d 4h 51m

the universe is ripping apart at the seams

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Doppelkinncel
★★★★★
31d 6h 22m
Late night, you've gotten out of bed for the first time today to buy cigarettes. You never leave the house at daytime. The risk of being seen by other people is just too high. You turn away your face whenever a car passes by, expecting them to yell something at you.

Your worst nightmare is running into a group of people so you're careful. You haven't had a proper conversation in months. You can't even remember the last time a human being touched you, not even by accident. You're a failure and people blame you for it. They don't understand why you've given up on life.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
71d 2h 53m
Late night, you've gotten out of bed for the first time today to buy cigarettes. You never leave the house at daytime. The risk of being seen by other people is just too high. You turn away your face whenever a car passes by, expecting them to yell something at you.

Your worst nightmare is running into a group of people so you're careful. You haven't had a proper conversation in months. You can't even remember the last time a human being touched you, not even by accident. You're a failure and people blame you for it. They don't understand why you've given up on life.

Where are cigarettes?